PDA

View Full Version : Magic Daw

Remi Moses
09-02-2012, 10:43 AM
Just cannot believe the petrol Norf have poured onto this issue!
Fancy a press conference where they suspend him and give the public spin of "breaking cultural expectations and training standards".
Was only a matter of time before the press start to dig.

Mofra
09-02-2012, 10:56 AM
... and the interwebs' machine went into speculation overdrive a nano-second after the press conference, which North should have anticipated.

Now it's the biggest football news story of the day in the middle of a news vacuum.

Remi Moses
09-02-2012, 12:53 PM
... and the interwebs' machine went into speculation overdrive a nano-second after the press conference, which North should have anticipated.

Now it's the biggest football news story of the day in the middle of a news vacuum.

This for a guy who hasn't played a senior game yet.
Why the Press Conference?

LostDoggy
09-02-2012, 01:39 PM
There was a sports flash on SEN about it which interrupted an interview at the time. I thought 'is that all?'
North this pre-season are desperate for any media coverage. This one backfired on them.

Maddog37
09-02-2012, 01:42 PM
I like SEN but what a joke they are at times.

The whole social aspect of AFL media is one of the few things that I see as having the potential to turn me off the game.

Remi Moses
09-02-2012, 02:01 PM
There was a sports flash on SEN about it which interrupted an interview at the time. I thought 'is that all?'
North this pre-season are desperate for any media coverage. This one backfired on them.

They held a presser then said bugger all!
Left it open for the journos to explore.
Just paid Norf Big Footy a visit and as per usual playing the Victimised card.
I know some pay out on Carro here but she's got this one spot on.

LostDoggy
09-02-2012, 02:10 PM
They held a presser then said bugger all!
Left it open for the journos to explore.
Just paid Norf Big Footy a visit and as per usual playing the Victimised card.
I know some pay out on Carro here but she's got this one spot on.

Given enough bullets, even the worst marksmen hit the bullseye eventually…

Remi Moses
09-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Given enough bullets, even the worst marksmen hit the bullseye eventually…

True, she gets some right and some wrong

Flamethrower
09-02-2012, 09:10 PM
What is with Norf players and team mate's wives/girlfriends?

ledge
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM

Sadly we have had the rumours circle about our players over the years too

The Bulldogs Bite
09-02-2012, 10:55 PM
Who gives a stuff about North Melbourne and Daw.

Ghost Dog
09-02-2012, 11:50 PM
North, like |St Kilda are one of those clubs that will always seem to stuff up off the field.

LostDoggy
10-02-2012, 10:51 AM

Firstly: Should be “What is with young men and mate's wives/girlfriends?” We sometimes forget they're 19 or 20-something blokes, full of testosterone.

Secondly: It's an ex-girlfriend of an ex-player. Bullshit issue. Does a bloke have rights over a woman for life once he's dated her?

LostDoggy
10-02-2012, 11:07 AM
Secondly: It's an ex-girlfriend of an ex-player. Bullshit issue. Does a bloke have rights over a woman for life once he's dated her?

This. F-ing bogans and their fake SEN-fuelled self-righteous outrage.

Murphy'sLore
10-02-2012, 12:52 PM
Firstly: Should be “What is with young men and mate's wives/girlfriends?” We sometimes forget they're 19 or 20-something blokes, full of testosterone.

God, I hope not.

LostDoggy
10-02-2012, 05:00 PM
God, I hope not.

Yeah me too, I don't want anything to do with most of the ones I've left behind. That's why I left them behind. :) Open season boys…