PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs forward Luke Dahlhaus out for season

bornadog
07-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Link (http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/bulldogs-forward-luke-dahlhaus-out-for-season/story-e6frf9jf-1226444954598)

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/lukedahlhaus316ar6a2.jpg

THE news for the Western Bulldogs gets worse, with their most exciting young player Luke Dahlhaus set to miss the rest of the season.

Dahlhaus suffered an ankle injury at training last week and missed Saturday's clash against North Melbourne.

But the full extent of the problem has now been revealed, and it appears to be a four-week injury.

At best he could get up for the final round, but the Dogs are unlikely to risk him again this year.

Dahlhaus has been a bright light in a disappointing season for the Bulldogs, and had not missed a match before last weekend. He has kicked 13 goals for year - one of only four Dogs in double figures.

chef
07-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Oh well allows us to get a look at someone else for the rest of the season

OLD SCRAGGer
07-08-2012, 06:09 PM
I spoke to Luke this morning and he said he is DEFINATELY out for rest of season. He was very disappointed.

LostDoggy
07-08-2012, 06:34 PM
My son is upset (so is my daughter, Dal keep ur distance), well he can spend the rest of his time in the gym bulking up a bit more for a big tilt next year..

Dancin' Douggy
07-08-2012, 06:40 PM
what a year

Maddog37
07-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Text book tank management.

DragzLS1
07-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Text book tank management.

Lmfaoo!

Bulldog Revolution
08-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Oh well allows us to get a look at someone else for the rest of the season

Thats right, no point playing a guy with a bung ankle

Topdog
08-08-2012, 09:34 AM
What do we do with the Aker rumours? On one hand I'd the love the club to come out and strongly deny and force him to apologise with threat of legal action. But that would just be feeding him and his ego.

Enough people believe his crap though.

G-Mo77
08-08-2012, 09:38 AM
What do we do with the Aker rumours? On one hand I'd the love the club to come out and strongly deny and force him to apologise with threat of legal action. But that would just be feeding him and his ego.

Enough people believe his crap though.

I'd prefer to find out where he lives and send a lynch mob after him. The guy is a germ!

Topdog
08-08-2012, 09:41 AM
haha too right. We have done enough damage to our brand don't need him to be starting more.

G-Mo77
08-08-2012, 09:52 AM
haha too right. We have done enough damage to our brand don't need him to be starting more.

The Dahlhaus tripe he's dishing up right now will soon be forgotten. His brainless followers probably can't count to 100 anyway so they'll forget as soon as the next dirty thing comes up.

As aggravating as it is he's making himself look even worse right now. He won't get any real work in the media, he wouldn't be welcome at any club in the AFL and eventually his "Facts Never Lie" tour will be come stale. As much as I'd love to see him beaten to within an inch of life he's just not worth the energy.

Dancin' Douggy
08-08-2012, 10:16 AM
I'm completely unaware of any of this

Topdog
08-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Aker "confirms" that Dahlhaus injured himself on Sat night (despite not playing last week.....) and that the pill young Tom had was not his but in fact Dahlhaus'.

Tarnishing a young man's name.

KT31
08-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Some strong leadership from the Club's head honcho's might go down well at the moment.
Come out strong and dispell any rumours.

BulldogBelle
08-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Some strong leadership from the Club's head honcho's might go down well at the moment.
Come out strong and dispell any rumours.

As much as it's needed and would be great, that isn't likely to happen.

Maddog37
08-08-2012, 12:30 PM
Ex-AFL coach Denis Pagan once said, “Never argue with a fool for too long, after a while no-one can tell the difference.”*! It’s good advice.*! You can waste a lot of energy trying to defend yourself against people who want to bring you down.*! It rarely helps, so just keep focussing on doing great work.

Not my words. Copied from random web page but makes sense to me.

Bulldog4life
08-08-2012, 05:51 PM
As much as it's needed and would be great, that isn't likely to happen.

It's not needed. Aker is an idiot and not relevant. You don't respond to his type.

Twodogs
09-08-2012, 03:05 PM
Ex-AFL coach Denis Pagan once said, “Never argue with a fool for too long, after a while no-one can tell the difference.”*! It’s good advice.*! You can waste a lot of energy trying to defend yourself against people who want to bring you down.*! It rarely helps, so just keep focussing on doing great work.

Not my words. Copied from random web page but makes sense to me.

What Pagan said was "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" and it's good advice in this situation. Let Aker delve down into the cesspool all by himself.

Maddog37
09-08-2012, 03:20 PM
What Pagan said was "Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" and it's good advice in this situation. Let Aker delve down into the cesspool all by himself.

Not to be condratictory Twodogs but I saw Pagan use the fools line on Open Mike hence why I dug it up. Doesn't really matter either way as it seems we both agree on the intent.

KT31
09-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Not to be condratictory Twodogs but I saw Pagan use the fools line on Open Mike hence why I dug it up. Doesn't really matter either way as it seems we both agree on the intent.

Pagan may have used it, but he borrowed it from someone else.

1.Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

2.Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

3.Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

Twodogs
09-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Agreed.

When he was coaching Yarraville in the VFA in the early '80s I heard him tell the players they were playing like "Cowboys with pineapples in their heads." I've never understood what that meant!

Pagan may have used it, but he borrowed it from someone else.

1.Don’t argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. —Greg King

2.Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

3.Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4

Please tell me you googled at least one of those. I especially like the one from proverbs.