PDA

View Full Version : Tigers v Bulldogs 'Replacement Home Game'

LostDoggy
08-04-2013, 12:57 PM
Hi All,

I only found out by chance on Saturday that this weekends game is our Members replacement game if not travelling to Darwin. Thought I'd mention it as I had no idea. Apparently it was up on the scoreboard at the round 1 game, but I didn't see it. No mention was made at Saturday's game (that I saw anyway). Here's the information:

The Western Bulldogs Round 3 game vs Richmond at Etihad Stadium on Sunday April 14 (1.10 pm) has been designated a home replacement game for Bulldogs members, allowing entry to the game upon presentation of a membership card.*

The replacement game against Richmond in Round 3 is in lieu of the Round 10 fixture vs Port Adelaide that is to be played at TIO stadium in Darwin.

“We’re pleased to be able to offer Bulldogs members the opportunity to see our first three games of the season by designating Round 3 as a replacement home game,” Simon Garlick said today.

“Broadly speaking, our Rd 10 match in Darwin is a very important match for the Club, but we understand that not all fans have the capacity to travel interstate. As such, we see it as critically important to provide a suitable replacement fixture so that members get the maximum value from their membership and we believe the blockbuster game against Richmond is a great alternative.”

For more information on this see the FAQs below.

Replacement game FAQs?

Do I need to pre-order my ticket?
If you just want to access the General Admission areas on Level 3 then there is no need to pre-order a ticket. Simply scan your membership card at any gate and find a vacant seat on Level 3. If you would like to purchase a reserved seat on Level 1 or 2 you can do so in advance via Ticketmaster by calling 1300 136 122, visiting ticketmaster.com.au or at any Ticketmaster outlet. Alternatively, you can purchase a reserved seat on Level 1 or 2 at the ground on the night of the match.

What if I have a reserved seat membership?
Entry to the replacement game is General Admission access only. Unfortunately, you will not be able to access your normal reserved seat for this match unless it is available for general sale. To buy a reserved seat for the game you can do so in advance via Ticketmaster by calling 1300 136 122, visiting ticketmaster.com.au or at any Ticketmaster outlet. Alternatively, you can purchase a reserved seat on Level 1 or 2 at the ground on the night of the match.

Will it cost me money?
Entry to the replacement game in the General Admission areas is included in your membership and therefore all you need to do is simply scan your membership card at any gate for access.

What if I want to go to the game in Darwin too?
If you want to go to the Darwin game as well you will need to purchase a ticket for this match. Further information on interstate ticketing arrangements will be released shortly.*

*Please note, terms and conditions apply. By accessing the Rd 3 fixture you will not be able to attend the Rd 10 fixture in Darwin

westdog54
08-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Was definitely mentioned at the ground on Saturday.

I'm hoping to go.

bornadog
08-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Thanks Sus, also got a text today from the club to remind us.

LostDoggy
09-04-2013, 11:59 AM

You're welcome. I got the text yesterday which was great.

I obviously don't pay too much attention to the scoreboard at the game! ;)

Eastdog
09-04-2013, 04:46 PM

Got the text yesterday like Suz 32. I'm hoping I can make it on Sunday.