PDA

View Full Version : James Hird - The Lance Armstrong of footie?

PedroArvy
11-04-2013, 08:33 PM
Hidry just came on the news and my other half, not a footie lover or follower, came up with the tag line that James Hird is the Lance Armstrong of footie- pin up, clean, good boy with skinny blonde wife goes bad.

So appropriate right now, will it prove to be true?

Eastdog
11-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Hidry just came on the news and my other half, not a footie lover or follower, came up with the tag line that James Hird is the Lance Armstrong of footie- pin up, clean, good boy with skinny blonde wife goes bad.

We have to wait to see what is found on him. Until then I don't think we should make accusations like Caroline Wilson did because they may end up not true at all.

Remi Moses
11-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Would anyone want their teenage son to enter an environment where drugs are injected ?

Remi Moses
11-04-2013, 08:56 PM
We have to wait to see what is found on him. Until then I don't think we should make accusations like Caroline Wilson did because they may end up not true at all.

Accusations are being made by Stephen Dank not Wilson.
Interesting that Wada doesn't have doping laws for coaches.
It's a terrible look for the game

Eastdog
11-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Accusations are being made by Stephen Dank not Wilson.
Interesting that Wada doesn't have doping laws for coaches.
It's a terrible look for the game

I thought I heard Caro's named mentioned somewhere but maybe I misheard.

chef
11-04-2013, 09:24 PM
Bit of a stretch to to compare him with the biggest cheat in the history of sport.

GVGjr
11-04-2013, 10:23 PM

Please be aware that the comparison isn't a great one given Hird is innocent until proven guilty.
There is no suggestion that Hird took substances as a player.

All further comments should keep this in mind.

Throughandthrough
11-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Surely it's footy not footie

AndrewP6
11-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Hit "Pause" until it's been more fully investigated. At this point, he's done nothing wrong - at least, as far as we know.

GVGjr
11-04-2013, 10:59 PM
Hit "Pause" until it's been more fully investigated. At this point, he's done nothing wrong - at least, as far as we know.

Agreed. The thread will be closed