PDA

View Full Version : Game Day - R4 Adelaide V Western Bulldogs

Pages : 1 [2]

BornInDroopSt'54
24-04-2013, 10:19 AM
It's great to see young players show some flair and use their natural instincts. I wonder though how long before this is educated out of them.

Wow enjoying wallowing in it aren't we?
Leonard Cohen: "You're locked into your suffering and the pleasures are the seal".
Been there, done that.

EasternWest
25-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I'm willing to bet he sub luxed his sc joint. Yeah I know that sounds pretentious but it's the easiest way to say it.

Hard to say.

It's a difficult joint to dislocate or sub-lux because there isn't much movement in, so it's pretty bloody painful when it happens.

I'd say unlikely to play, but if it's not "injured" injured, then it'll be a matter of pain tolerance.

The footage in the room had him grabbing at the centre of his chest.

That's pretty much where the joint is. Plus raising the arm was giving him grief, which is another possible indicator.

Ryan Griffen SC joint 1-2 weeks

Genius!

Peter Larkins eat your heart out.

Throughandthrough
27-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Did anyone else hear the Minson interview after the match? He said that the coach told them to kick long before the match and again at all the breaks. He said that the players didnt follow the coaches instructions

Whose fault is that?

Sedat
27-04-2013, 11:28 AM
Contrast this to the Demons that hardly have a midfield, yet threw buckets of $$$ at Mitch Clark & Chris Dawes.
The argument is valid, except that we also threw the kitchen sink to get Dawes and Melbourne (thankfully) beat us to the punch.

bornadog
27-04-2013, 01:10 PM
Did anyone else hear the Minson interview after the match? He said that the coach told them to kick long before the match and again at all the breaks. He said that the players didnt follow the coaches instructions

Whose fault is that?

No ones fault, it was the tackling pressure brought about by Adelaide.