PDA

View Full Version : Morris and Morris

Twodogs
23-06-2013, 12:08 PM
This thought occurred to me at the Richmond game earlier in the year. Has it ever happened before that players with the same surname played for opposing teams but wore the same jumper number?

chef
23-06-2013, 12:15 PM
This thought occurred to me at the Richmond game earlier in the year. Has it ever happened before that players with the same surname played for opposing teams but wore the same jumper number?

The Reid brothers do it.

Twodogs
23-06-2013, 12:38 PM
The Reid brothers do it.

D'oh!

I meant to say unrelated to one another as well.

BulldogBelle
24-06-2013, 01:57 AM
I did think it was a pretty strange move by Richmond to give their Morris the incredible 38#. He's a very good variety of Morris, but not quite as good as ours.

LostDoggy
24-06-2013, 02:03 AM
Two tough back pocket players too, (well Dale is a bit more than just a back pocket) their morris is a bit more of a scragger though.

Bulldog Joe
25-06-2013, 11:41 PM
I did think it was a pretty strange move by Richmond to give their Morris the incredible 38#. He's a very good variety of Morris, but not quite as good as ours.

Perhaps Richmond's Morris requested it because he had admired the namesake going around as he developed through the juniors.

Bulldog4life
26-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Perhaps Richmond's Morris requested it because he had admired the namesake going around as he developed through the juniors.

His father Kevin Morris who played with Richmond wore 38.