PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Game Day Round 3 - Western Bulldogs V Richmond

Pages : 1 [2]

bulldogtragic
09-04-2014, 10:49 PM
If you have Foxtel, see the replay of 360. Or let my words illustrate your imagination. During the King/Maclure segment.

Behind the goal or commentators view of the ground from the weekend of the play leading up to Gia's free and goal. Gia was last line at about 10m goal side of centre, with two Tigers players, on to his front and laterally. As the play happens Gia's hard running, but also more importantly his running patterns, left, then right while constantly watching the play and leaving his opponent who temporarily ball watched in the middle allowed Gia to win the ball long before the kick. I hope all our young forwards got the vision, that's what having 250 odd games means.

jeemak
10-04-2014, 12:21 AM
Just watching the second quarter (after my last post in this thread I'd managed to get a run at watching the replay so the whole game has been covered) and Higgins efforts are just excellent.

His smart gather and use towards the player running towards the boundary with about 5m 30s to go in the second was outstanding and his follow up to allow us to get Jong in a good position was great as well.

Gun.