PDA

View Full Version : Just occurred to me, I've never, ever, ever, even once

bulldogtragic
02-09-2014, 12:35 AM
Seen a tri-colours team win a pre-lim final. I heard our reserves team on the radio win a GF, early 90's maybe. But I'm in my thirties and never been and watch my team win a pre-lim. I'm not sure if that means I will jinx us by going or not going. But I will I need to know what the feeling is like. Although most older than I probably haven't seen one either, maybe this is our baby step to have kids onfield and off field learn the feeling.

chef
02-09-2014, 08:00 AM
We haven't won a prelim since 1961.

Gee I hope we smash the curse.

bornadog
02-09-2014, 09:55 AM
Seen a tri-colours team win a pre-lim final. I heard our reserves team on the radio win a GF, early 90's maybe. But I'm in my thirties and never been and watch my team win a pre-lim. I'm not sure if that means I will jinx us by going or not going. But I will I need to know what the feeling is like. Although most older than I probably haven't seen one either, maybe this is our baby step to have kids onfield and off field learn the feeling.

I saw the reserves win the Grandfinal in 1988, and that is all I have seen :( .

1994, I was overseas and 1998 I was pissed off with the seniors prelim lost and didn't even know the reserves were in the GF.

Happy Days
02-09-2014, 10:33 AM
Nah, I saw the Saints win at least two.

Cyberdoggie
02-09-2014, 11:58 AM
Central Districts over in S.A. have had a pretty good run.

craigsahibee
02-09-2014, 12:27 PM
I fear that when it happens I will not be able to handle GF week and will finally be tipped over the edge.