PDA

View Full Version : Has Free Agency, player rumours taking away from the attention of the final series and ultimately the Grand Final

Eastdog
18-09-2014, 12:17 PM
What are your thoughts on this? I think it has to some degree. It's a shame because when we eventually get there and win the GF in the future I hope we have attention on that and celebrate instead of worrying about player movements.

KT31
18-09-2014, 12:22 PM
What are your thoughts on this? I think it has to some degree. It's a shame because when we eventually get there and win the GF in the future I hope we have attention on that and celebrate instead of worrying about player movements.

If we ever win the Big One , I can guarantee I for one will celebrate enough to barely remember who played on the day, let alone worry where they will be next year.:D

Eastdog
18-09-2014, 12:27 PM
If we ever win the Big One , I can guarantee I for one will celebrate enough to barely remember who played on the day, let alone worry where they will be next year.:D

Me too KT31. It will be a big party :)

Murphy'sLore
18-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Yeah, I agree Eastie, was saying the same thing the other day.

Problem is too many journos, too many hours of air-time and websites to fill, not enough to talk about. It's inevitable that they'll stray into other territory. Also you have to factor in the situation where 14/18 clubs' supporters have pretty much lost interest in the finals, but still want to talk about what's happening with their own team (like us :))

LostDoggy
18-09-2014, 02:13 PM
I'm sure Free Agency will die down in the next 60 years ED.

chef
18-09-2014, 03:53 PM
I seriously couldn't care less what the greater footy public are thinking about if we make it there.

Remi Moses
18-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Big title . It has a tad to be honest