PDA

View Full Version : Tom Boyd - Under Armour #IWILL

bornadog
30-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhHnQXASGo&feature=youtu.be

KT31
30-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Tom is a Beast, wrapped to have at the club.

And ladies behave and try to remember he in nearly young enough to be your son.:)

Daughter of the West
30-10-2014, 10:39 AM
Tom is a Beast, wrapped to have at the club.

And ladies behave and try to remember he in nearly young enough to be your son.:)

Isn't the "rule" something like half your age plus seven?

If it holds... dammit, I miss out by by two years! Sigh, I'll just have to go back to Bob (who, it turns out, was born the day after my husband - clearly more my age!).

Twodogs
30-10-2014, 11:48 AM
Isn't the "rule" something like half your age plus seven?

If it holds... dammit, I miss out by by two years! Sigh, I'll just have to go back to Bob (who, it turns out, was born the day after my husband - clearly more my age!).

The heart wants what it wants.

Twodogs
30-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Is the voice over a bit out of place? A little bit basketbally/Nikety for mine.

I like how at 1.40 when the narrator says "I will" Tom looks straight to camera and says it too. Or he could be clearing his throat, it's hard to tell.

Murphy'sLore
30-10-2014, 01:34 PM
Feel a little bit weak at the knees after watching that… might go and have a lie down...

bornadog
30-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Feel a little bit weak at the knees after watching that… might go and have a lie down...

Funny you say that. My wife looks at Gary Ablett and says he looks like an old woman, not manly at all. Boyd is already very masculine.

Greystache
30-10-2014, 02:27 PM
If you were an old school baseball recruiter you'd say Tom Boyd has "the good face".

azabob
30-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Damn, I didn't realise how big he actually was.

He certainly is a powerful individual - and apparently he can play....

bornadog
30-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Damn, I didn't realise how big he actually was.

He certainly is a powerful individual - and apparently he can play....

He was at my mates son's (7 year old mad dog supporter) school last week and the comment came back - he better kick some goals.:D

LostDoggy
31-10-2014, 12:39 PM
He was at my mates son's (7 year old mad dog supporter) school last week and the comment came back - he better kick some goals.:D

Spare a thought this season for the terrible plight of the Sherrins that stand in this kid's way. Poor bastards.