Sat, Jul 4 Gold Coast vs North Melbourne Metricon Stadium 4.35pm 4.35pm Foxtel

Sat, Jul 4 Western Bulldogs vs Carlton Etihad Stadium 7.20pm 7.20pm Seven

Sat, Jul 4 Melbourne vs West Coast TIO Stadium 7.10pm 7.40pm Foxtel

Sun, Jul 5 Essendon vs St Kilda Etihad Stadium 1.10pm 1.10pm Foxtel

Sun, Jul 5 Adelaide vs Geelong Adelaide Oval 2.50pm 3.20pm Seven

Sun, Jul 5 Fremantle vs Brisbane Domain Stadium 2.40pm 4.40pm Foxtel

jeemak
02-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Jay Schultz is going to get weeks because of the outcome of a tackle that wasn't a sling tackle.

Remi Moses
02-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Oh Joy .
One million Bryce Gibbs references

westdog54
02-07-2015, 10:27 PM
Jay Schultz is going to get weeks because of the outcome of a tackle that wasn't a sling tackle.

Still picked him up in the tackle. Lifted him of his feet, slung him and his head hit the ground. He's gone.

Remi Moses
02-07-2015, 11:09 PM
Well that's season over for Port.
Two down on the pine, and typical of Sydney they find a way.
Josh Kennedy prolific.
Port are playing on their own terms, and their ball movement has been stymied.
Can no longer find the corridor either.
Big lesson for our club ,in that it doesn't just happen automatically

Dry Rot
03-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Well that's season over for Port.
Two down on the pine, and typical of Sydney they find a way.
Josh Kennedy prolific.
Port are playing on their own terms, and their ball movement has been stymied.
Can no longer find the corridor either.
Big lesson for our club ,in that it doesn't just happen automatically

Was at the SCG tonight. Port's disposal by hand and foot was truly hideous. They could have won that.

For the Swans, Sam Reid was surprisingly good. Kennedy, Parker and Hannebury excellent.

Port were very disappointing, buggered if I know what has happened to them.

SonofScray
03-07-2015, 08:03 AM
The Gibbs penalty has set the tone now. If you perform a skill of the game, and the opposition is injured as a result of it, you're gone. Its a bullshit standard to have, but one that so many of us are prepared to accept because of the "head is sacrosanct" campaign.

westdog54
03-07-2015, 09:03 AM
The Gibbs penalty has set the tone now. If you perform a skill of the game, and the opposition is injured as a result of it, you're gone. Its a bullshit standard to have, but one that so many of us are prepared to accept because of the "head is sacrosanct" campaign.

Here's the thing though. I've never regarded picking up a player in the tackle as a "Skill of the game". I'll say it again and again. Libba is the historical benchmark when it comes to tackling and he never, ever had to pick up a player in this manner to get the job done.

The primary aim of a tackle should NEVER be to injure the player, but to win a free kick for your team. That is done by not allowing a player to dispose of the football, and you don't need to sling him into the ground to do it.

comrade
03-07-2015, 09:07 AM
I've heard that the Gibbs one was a perfect tackle and what all kids are taught.

Pretty easy way to look at it: if the Gibbs/Schulz tackle is an example of a perfect tackle and a skill of the game, would we be happy every week to see players get knocked out as a result?

No, we wouldn't. Therefore, it's not a perfect example of a skill of the game.

Murphy'sLore
03-07-2015, 09:41 AM
Surely the Adelaide/Geelong game will have to be cancelled now. What happens next? Is there any precedent for this kind of situation?

comrade
03-07-2015, 09:46 AM
Surely the Adelaide/Geelong game will have to be cancelled now. What happens next? Is there any precedent for this kind of situation?

Pretty much unprecedented in elite sport in this country.

I guess you can look at the Phil Hughes tragedy. The Test match wasn't cancelled but postponed by a week. I think we could see this match pushed back until later in the year - perhaps a midweek fixture.

The horrible irony is that this match is vital to both teams finals chances, though that will be furtherest from Crows minds right now.

bornadog
03-07-2015, 09:52 AM

You would think it will be deferred to a later part of the season

Bulldog Joe
03-07-2015, 10:16 AM
Pretty much unprecedented in elite sport in this country.

I guess you can look at the Phil Hughes tragedy. The Test match wasn't cancelled but postponed by a week. I think we could see this match pushed back until later in the year - perhaps a midweek fixture.

The horrible irony is that this match is vital to both teams finals chances, though that will be furtherest from Crows minds right now.

Very difficult with the overall schedule. In past seasons they have had a round spread over 2 weekends, which might have made it easier, but that is not there this year.

It would seem unlikely that they would defer the finals by a week, so if they don't play it may just need to be treated as an official draw with 2 points awarded to each team.

Ozza
03-07-2015, 10:31 AM
I don't see where they could schedule the game later in the year.
My first thought was match abandoned, split the points.

westdog54
03-07-2015, 10:53 AM
Very difficult with the overall schedule. In past seasons they have had a round spread over 2 weekends, which might have made it easier, but that is not there this year.

It would seem unlikely that they would defer the finals by a week, so if they don't play it may just need to be treated as an official draw with 2 points awarded to each team.

I can see it happening this way. Whilst Adelaide players might want to play in Walsh's memory, I don't see that as being all that fair given the high stakes of the game.

2 Premiership Points each, 100 points to each in the F/A column for percentage purposes. A halfway poing might be to play the match but as an exhibition game, not for premiership points.

comrade
03-07-2015, 12:36 PM
On local radio in Ballarat, Dan Lonergan is a pushing for the round to be cancelled.

Can't see the networks accepting that.

Ozza
03-07-2015, 01:11 PM
There isn't a right answer for it really. For every 'we should cancel the round' opinion, there will be a 'he would have wanted the game to go on' (G.Cornes already this morning)...neither is right or wrong - but I hope there isn't hysteria about the decision either way.

Bulldog4life
03-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Whether right or wrong I feel the match the will go on.

soupman
03-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Surely the round will continue, with the possible exception of the Geelong Adelaide clash.

Can't see the AFL/networks/grounds/sponsors (pretty anyone with a financial interest in the sport) being happy with 8 games getting cancelled.

boydogs
03-07-2015, 02:23 PM
Make Geelong v Adelaide a draw IMO

comrade
03-07-2015, 03:05 PM
Sunday's game called off, points split.

Rest of the games to be played.

Twodogs
03-07-2015, 05:08 PM

About right.

Bulldog Joe
03-07-2015, 05:16 PM

It seemed the only plausible option.

SonofScray
03-07-2015, 05:53 PM

Fairly sound decision making from the AFL, for a change. Credit to Geelong for accepting it as well.

bornadog
03-07-2015, 06:53 PM
On local radio in Ballarat, Dan Lonergan is a pushing for the round to be cancelled.

Can't see the networks accepting that.

Peter Gordon said this morning if the Swans and Port game wasn't on last night then the round should have been cancelled.

What has transpired is the right decision.

LostDoggy
03-07-2015, 10:20 PM
Fairly sound decision making from the AFL, for a change. Credit to Geelong for accepting it as well.
Geelong would have been hard-pressed to play too. I mean, who'd want to beat a team in those circumstances?

comrade
03-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Back to the footy...

Lake is getting absolutely torched tonight. Some of the worst work I've seen from him. Getting out bodied, out jumped.

Perhaps another year would be one too far.

azabob
03-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Even with Collingwood's millions of $$ they cant buy a goal in the 3rd.

Bulldog4life
03-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Back to the footy...

Lake is getting absolutely torched tonight. Some of the worst work I've seen from him. Getting out bodied, out jumped.

Perhaps another year would be one too far.

Agree Lakey can't seem to get off the ground now

1eyedog
03-07-2015, 11:14 PM
If I hear remarkable player or brilliant player about a Collingwood player one more time tonight I'll spew up.

1eyedog
03-07-2015, 11:33 PM
Well that was pretty cool...

bulldogtragic
03-07-2015, 11:34 PM
Well that was pretty cool...

I hope we do the same.

Remi Moses
03-07-2015, 11:40 PM
Collingwood blew that game .
Jesse White's costly miss for the second week, and Cloke still gets the yips.
Rioli's desperation in the middle nearly sent Bruce into orgasim.
Hawthorn's senior blokes were pivotal in the last 10 minutes.
Classy end

Maddog37
04-07-2015, 02:11 PM
Does Bwian look heavy again?

Bulldog Joe
04-07-2015, 03:54 PM
Thought Brian Lake was very ordinary in qtr 2 and 3 but he did some good stuff in qtr 4.

Hawks usage of the ball was below standard a few times.

Excellent effort by all concerned coming together after the game for their own moment of respectful silence.

westdog54
04-07-2015, 04:25 PM
About right.

We had this talk, didn't we?

Logistically, there was just no other way that was fair to both teams.

westdog54
04-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I hope we do the same.

I wonder if each pair of teams will do something slightly different.

Bar set very high though. One of the greatest things I've seen on a football field.

Dry Rot
04-07-2015, 04:28 PM
Collingwood blew that game .
Jesse White's costly miss for the second week, and Cloke still gets the yips.
Rioli's desperation in the middle nearly sent Bruce into orgasim.
Hawthorn's senior blokes were pivotal in the last 10 minutes.
Classy end

The Pies are developing a very good team. Need a good KP forward to replace White.

And it looks like Buckley can coach...

westdog54
04-07-2015, 04:35 PM
The Pies are developing a very good team. Need a good KP forward to replace White.

And it looks like Buckley can coach...
Yep, they've rebuilt their list nicely after the turmoil of the old firm being shown the door.

jeemak
04-07-2015, 04:44 PM
Yep, they've rebuilt their list nicely after the turmoil of the old firm being shown the door.

I can think of another team that seems to have benefited from moving on senior players.

Bulldog4life
04-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Cameron copying Bevo with Boyd and playing Griffin off half back with success

Flamethrower
04-07-2015, 05:58 PM
Giants were robbed in the last quarter. Tigers got some lucky free kicks, and then Miles gets caught, spun around twice & drops the ball only for the umpire to call play on - ball spills to Richmond who then kick match sealing goal through Edwards.

GWS have a relatively easy run home and could still yet challenge for a finals berth.

bornadog
04-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Giants were robbed in the last quarter. Tigers got some lucky free kicks, and then Miles gets caught, spun around twice & drops the ball only for the umpire to call play on - ball spills to Richmond who then kick match sealing goal through Edwards.

GWS have a relatively easy run home and could still yet challenge for a finals berth.

I watched the last ten minutes and couldn't believe GWS not getting the free, especially after Heath was pinged for 1 second and they got the free. The round the neck in the goal square was probably there, but yeah GWS very unlucky.

bornadog
04-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Big loss coming up for North the pretenders

GVGjr
04-07-2015, 08:08 PM
Huge turnaround from the Suns

bulldogtragic
04-07-2015, 08:11 PM
North just being North. How do the media keep hyping them or picking them to finish top 4? This team is far too fragile to achieve anything of note.

bornadog
04-07-2015, 08:15 PM
North just being North. How do the media keep hyping them or picking them to finish top 4? This team is far too fragile to achieve anything of note.
apparently they have the easiest run home. I think they won't even make the 8

bulldogtragic
04-07-2015, 09:05 PM
apparently they have the easiest run home. I think they won even make the 8

That included winning today... :)

Remi Moses
04-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Wow! Our visitor on here will not be happy.

GVGjr
04-07-2015, 11:55 PM

Yep, Roscoe, will be bleeding. Im hoping his children follow their Mothers football allegiances and Dad finally gives in. :)

BTW, Roscoe is WOOF member not a visitor ;) Really likes the site.

comrade
05-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Anyone catch Toby Greene's latest dog act?

Spitting in the direction of a Richmond player.

I'm not a fighter as a rule, but would love to see someone take him out.

LostDoggy
05-07-2015, 09:37 AM

I've mellowed since my youth, but spitting is one thing I'd still belt a bloke for. He should cop a fine for that.

SonofScray
05-07-2015, 12:57 PM

He is an absolute grub. Would love to see him and his ilk out of the game. By whatever means.

Webby
05-07-2015, 02:49 PM
James Hird's coaching career may have only a few more hours in it, judging by this.

Remi Moses
05-07-2015, 02:59 PM
#standbyhird
I'm sure his media adviser at news limited will go into bat for him

Twodogs
05-07-2015, 03:04 PM
We had this talk, didn't we?

Logistically, there was just no other way that was fair to both teams.

We did, we were way ahead of the AFL. Well you were actually, I was saying the game had to be deferred.

Twodogs
05-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Yep, Roscoe, will be bleeding. Im hoping his children follow their Mothers football allegiances and Dad finally gives in. :)

I keep forgetting he is a North supporter and not one of us. He seems completely normal in other ways.;)

Greystache
05-07-2015, 03:49 PM
James Hird's coaching career may have only a few more hours in it, judging by this.

His boom recruit Cooney has just been subbed 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter... and cracked the shits. Maybe they'll be at Centrelink together next year.

azabob
05-07-2015, 03:50 PM
His boom recruit Cooney has just been subbed 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter... and cracked the shits. Maybe they'll be at Centrelink together next year.

But the surface at Tulla is squishy...

Greystache
05-07-2015, 03:51 PM
But the surface at Tulla is squishy...

So is his defensive intent!

Bulldog Joe
05-07-2015, 04:08 PM

You would hope they would persevere with the wooden spoon within reach:D

bulldogtragic
05-07-2015, 04:24 PM
Oh boy wow wee. #standdownhird

Bulldog4life
05-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Let's go for a 100 point win for Jimmy

Remi Moses
05-07-2015, 04:30 PM
Oh dear !
Someone's been hit by the karma bus

Webby
05-07-2015, 04:34 PM
One more goal will bring the biggest EVER defeat by the Aints for the Bombers...

They've only been playing each other for 140 odd years!

Paul Little's a ruthless man who has been waiting for a opening to move on Hird. Tonight's the night, I think..

macca
05-07-2015, 04:41 PM
The essendon players body language looks terrible. Could be good opportunity to raid a few players this year in the draft who want to leave. Jobe Watson looks exhausted mentally. A few more 100pts thrashing, saints finished wooden spoon last year. 110 points up 2 mins to go. Steinberg on list 4 years 5 games , nominate him eker territory.

jeemak
05-07-2015, 04:46 PM
They are close to turning the corner because the players love and support Hird.

westdog54
05-07-2015, 04:46 PM
Ouch. That's a train wreck.

BT is onto something here: #standdownhird

Greystache
05-07-2015, 05:35 PM
Please do

http://www.theage.com.au/content/dam/images/2/s/c/4/2/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.2sbw7.png/1377104400000.jpg

No really, please do Essendon!

comrade
05-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Same team we kept to 7 goals last week.

Our defensive zone is standing up well but wish we could hit up targets in the 50 like the saints. Though, I guess it's not hard to hit targets when you're up against a witches hat.

Remi Moses
05-07-2015, 06:00 PM
What a surprise That Lloydy has backed Hirdy .
He apparently has the support of the players
Looking forward to Mark Robinson's support, and calling everyone " Hird Haters"

Bulldog4life
05-07-2015, 06:23 PM
What a surprise That Lloydy has backed Hirdy .
He apparently has the support of the players
Looking forward to Mark Robinson's support, and calling everyone " Hird Haters"

I hope they keep Hird on;)

Dancin' Douggy
05-07-2015, 07:00 PM
I'm loving it

ledge
05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Please don't sack him until after we play them.

LostDoggy
05-07-2015, 09:04 PM
If I won the $10 million Powerball I'd pay Hirds contract to see him stay as long as possible.

Sedat
05-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Anyone out there questioning whether or not Hird can coach, didn't you see his patented "move Cale Hooker forward" move?

It's so much fun seeing the emperor with no clothes on, now that Bomber Thompson is no longer there pulling all the coaching strings. Really hope that we can enjoy the train wreck for another 18 months at least.

Happy Days
05-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Anyone out there questioning whether or not Hird can coach, didn't you see his patented "move Cale Hooker forward" move?

It's so much fun seeing the emperor with no clothes on, now that Bomber Thompson is no longer there pulling all the coaching strings. Really hope that we can enjoy the train wreck for another 18 months at least.

Me and a mate were joking that he only has two magnets (Hooker and Hurley) on his whiteboard.

LostDoggy
05-07-2015, 11:27 PM
Me and a mate were joking that he only has two magnets (Hooker and Hurley) on his whiteboard.

He has a whiteboard?

Twodogs
06-07-2015, 06:00 AM
He has a whiteboard?

With two names on it. He also has a phone with no reception and a netbook with no internet access.

Roscoe_G
06-07-2015, 08:07 PM

Mr Moses,

Indeed I was suitably unimpressed! What a debacle!!! An utterly disgraceful display from a team that really belongs in the bottom quartile. With Brad Scott no doubt imminently returning to the fold, it can only get worse. We may actually not have not hit our nadir.

Roscoe_G
06-07-2015, 08:09 PM

It is a great site, and a genuine credit to you all. High commendations indeed!

chef
06-07-2015, 08:12 PM
It is a great site, and a genuine credit to you all. High commendations indeed!

Do North have a similar site?

Remi Moses
06-07-2015, 08:24 PM
Real worry is North's age demographic .
Reminds me of where the Dogs were after 2011.
Mind you losing Ward and Harbrow exhasabated ( spell check no love) the situation

What about this nonsense Robinson keeps churning out about everyone " hating Hird ", and just waiting for him to fail.
The facts are he recruited for a top 4 tilt, and he's failed miserably with his team being embarrassed!
So naturally the footy spotlight goes on the bloke who leads the club .
But then again Hird does like to runaway from responsibility !!

Roscoe_G
06-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Do North have a similar site?

Nothing of this quality chef!

Roscoe_G
06-07-2015, 09:02 PM
Mind you losing Ward and Harbrow exhasabated ( spell check no love) the situation

Real worry is North's lack of strategic intent and pedagogical nous. Extremely disappointing to see them so lamentable now, with the only light the train at the other end of the tunnel.

bornadog
06-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Real worry is North's lack of strategic intent and pedagogical nous. Extremely disappointing to see them so lamentable now, with the only light the train at the other end of the tunnel.

One issue at North is at the selection table. Scott is very reluctant to drop players with a reputation and bring in some young players.

Bevo is not afraid to send players back to the VFL no matter what they have done in the past.

chef
06-07-2015, 09:06 PM
Nothing of this quality chef!

We are very lucky.

Twodogs
06-07-2015, 09:09 PM
One issue at North is at the selection table. Scott is very reluctant to drop players with a reputation and bring in some young players.

Bevo is not afraid to send players back to the VFL no matter what they have done in the past.

Terry Wallace was saying that North should top up with more FAs and RFAs again at the end of the year and really give the flag another shot next year.

Twodogs
06-07-2015, 09:12 PM

What about this nonsense Robinson keeps churning out about everyone " hating Hird ", and just waiting for him to fail.
The facts are he recruited for a top 4 tilt, and he's failed miserably with his team being embarrassed!
So naturally the footy spotlight goes on the bloke who leads the club .
But then again Hird does like to runaway from responsibility !!

Hating Hird isn't a recent occurrence. I took a fairly strong dislike to him the first time I saw him.

Roscoe_G
06-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Terry Wallace was saying that North should top up with more FAs and RFAs again at the end of the year and really give the flag another shot next year.

Surely you jest?

SonofScray
06-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Finally a good decision from the MRP re: Shulz. A shame it comes a week after the Gibbs decision, who I feel has every right to be confused.

LostDoggy
06-07-2015, 10:59 PM
But what about Shaun Higgins? Had a pretty good preseason, gotta be happy with his output??

Scott is a coach who can ill afford to get those players with a reputation offside. I always expect the gutting of senior players when a coach first arrives as its bloody hard to do after the first season or two.

Twodogs
06-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Surely you jest?

Nope. Deadset, ridgey didge. It was between 11-12 with KB and Martin Flanigan. I nearly drive my car off the road laughing.

SonofScray
06-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Nope. Deadset, ridgey didge. It was between 11-12 with KB and Martin Flanigan. I nearly drive my car off the road laughing.

I had to jump out of the car and head into a meeting but thought he was saying they've really fluffed it by putting all their eggs in one basket. Suggested that Essendon and North had really fluffed it. It was either Plough with KB, or on the morning show with whoever is filling in for them.

Twodogs
07-07-2015, 02:06 PM
I had to jump out of the car and head into a meeting but thought he was saying they've really fluffed it by putting all their eggs in one basket. Suggested that Essendon and North had really fluffed it. It was either Plough with KB, or on the morning show with whoever is filling in for them.

Plough definitely said that they should top up while Boomer Harvey and a few others (Can't remember who) are still playing. I think his point was they are gonna fall hard anyway when the time comes to rebuild so they may as well give it a really big shake next year.

Roscoe_G
07-07-2015, 10:08 PM
But what about Shaun Higgins? Had a pretty good preseason, gotta be happy with his output??

Scott is a coach who can ill afford to get those players with a reputation offside. I always expect the gutting of senior players when a coach first arrives as its bloody hard to do after the first season or two.

Shaun Higgins - in the inimitable words of a certain Kevin Sheedy - would be the "pink marshmallow?"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-30/marshmallow-moments-not-forgotten

Roscoe_G
07-07-2015, 10:16 PM

Thanks Twodogs. I can only surmise that the Grinter hit is still taking its toll. Given the inanity of the suggestion, TW is probably now a walk up start to the coaching gig.

Twodogs
07-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Thanks Twodogs. I can only surmise that the Grinter hit is still taking its toll. Given the inanity of the suggestion, TW is probably now a walk up start to the coaching gig.

It hadn't occurred to me that Plough might be hunting the North coaching gig but knowing him he'd be ready to step into the breach. I remember that Grinter hit. It broke Terry's Jaw in a few places but he was back in the middle of the ground the next time the umpire bounced the bal.

Remi Moses
08-07-2015, 03:17 AM
Shaun Higgins - in the inimitable words of a certain Kevin Sheedy - would be the "pink marshmallow?"

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-06-30/marshmallow-moments-not-forgotten

Gold! Shaun can tear up good to ordinary opposition, but against the heavy hitters he let's you down.
Wondering what on earth happened to Aaron Black?

Remi Moses
08-07-2015, 03:24 AM
Was it with Martin Blake? Usually don't mind Terry's contributions now, but that's bizarre.
It will be interesting what turn they take now. I heard Robinson say that Essendon will be trotting out the " rebuild" shortly.
It's actually enjoyable watching the young players come through, and the no fear confident attitude.
North have a couple of flags in the cabinet that weren't in the horse and carriage era .The issue is that membership of us small clubs gets smashed .

Twodogs
08-07-2015, 04:14 AM
Was it with Martin Blake? Usually don't mind Terry's contributions now, but that's bizarre.
It will be interesting what turn they take now. I heard Robinson say that Essendon will be trotting out the " rebuild" shortly.
It's actually enjoyable watching the young players come through, and the no fear confident attitude.
North have a couple of flags in the cabinet that weren't in the horse and carriage era .The issue is that membership of us small clubs gets smashed .

It was Martin Blake, thanks Remi. (I remind myself of Frank Underwood when I say "thanks Remi")

Mofra
08-07-2015, 05:01 PM
Gold! Shaun can tear up good to ordinary opposition, but against the heavy hitters he let's you down.
Wondering what on earth happened to Aaron Black?
North seem to play either BBrown or Daw ahead of him.
It would be worth asking the question - Black can play a mobile lead up role and could well be that tall(ish) player we're looking for to complement Toyd.

Twodogs
08-07-2015, 06:18 PM
North seem to play either BBrown or Daw ahead of him.
It would be worth asking the question - Black can play a mobile lead up role and could well be that tall(ish) player we're looking for to complement Toyd.

At his best Black would be a great addition to our forward line.

Roscoe_G
08-07-2015, 08:19 PM

Twodogs has called it correctly, with emphasis on "At his best ..."

At this worst however, Aaron would be the white marshmallow.

Roscoe_G
08-07-2015, 08:22 PM

Great call Remi regarding membership and small clubs. Most serious North fans that I know have actually given up hope. I would not be depending on them emptying their pockets to watch this current lot.

bornadog
08-07-2015, 09:38 PM

No thanks.

bornadog
08-07-2015, 10:04 PM
love this tweet.

Titus O'Reily ‏@TitusOReily (https://twitter.com/TitusOReily) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/TitusOReily/status/618695848256339972)
Good to have Brad Scott back and whinging already. Annoyed at people for noticing his team is playing terrible footy. Sorry Brad.

Roscoe_G
08-07-2015, 10:18 PM
love this tweet.

Titus O'Reily ‏@TitusOReily (https://twitter.com/TitusOReily) 3h3 hours ago (https://twitter.com/TitusOReily/status/618695848256339972)
Good to have Brad Scott back and whinging already. Annoyed at people for noticing his team is playing terrible footy. Sorry Brad.

Are the only people who whinge more than Brad Scott supporters like me, who are forced to endure and critique his coaching?

bornadog
08-07-2015, 10:19 PM
Are the only people who whinge more than Brad Scott supporters like me, who are forced to endure and critique his coaching?

Do you think this will be his last season?

GVGjr
08-07-2015, 10:35 PM

I'm not sure Brayshaw can make a move like that unless someone does it for him

Roscoe_G
08-07-2015, 10:36 PM

Hope springs eternal .....

As per my inaugural post on this magnificent forum, nothing short of a full rebuild will deliver success, a la your boys and St Kilda.

bornadog
08-07-2015, 10:37 PM

I am not sure on his contract, but what happens if they miss the 8.

Roscoe_G
08-07-2015, 10:59 PM

Brayshaw can go too .... perhaps Eugene Arocca had it spot on a few years back. The article below and its critique of North's performances on and off field could have been written today, sans Arocca. The fact it was written in 2012 says it all really.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/brayshaw-must-be-next-20120605-1zubp.html

Remi Moses
09-07-2015, 01:30 AM
Hope springs eternal .....

As per my inaugural post on this magnificent forum, nothing short of a full rebuild will deliver success, a la your boys and St Kilda.

God I hope you're right , but just don't hope Stkilda get there before us.
Port Adelaide's current travails worry me, in that it just doesn't happen .