PDA

View Full Version : Game Day Round 18 2015 - Essendon V Western Bulldogs

Pages : 1 [2]

jeemak
07-08-2015, 01:14 AM
Nathan Brown was pretty good on both feet.

Unbelievable. Did Doug deliberately run to the same place Leon kicked it from?

Nathan Brown is almost the most talented player I've seen at our club. Gun of the highest order.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMn53k_1e8Q

Twodogs
07-08-2015, 02:01 AM
Nathan Brown is almost the most talented player I've seen at our club. Gun of the highest order.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMn53k_1e8Q

The first time I saw him train he was kicking goals from 60 metres out with both feet.

jeemak
07-08-2015, 02:35 AM
The first time I saw him train he was kicking goals from 60 metres out with both feet.

It's great when you see a raw player just showing everything at their first training session or first outing.

I remember going to Vic Park to watch an under 18 trial game in preseason and Leon Davis happened to be hanging around with some mates and was slotting quick fire goals from every angle. I've never seen anything like it, just a young kid mucking around with other good footballers but hitting everything he put his mind to.

Twodogs
07-08-2015, 05:30 PM
I saw Warnie bowling in a district match way back could even have been 1989 or 1990. Might have even been district seconds. He had been delisted by St Kilda Footy club and had just started to get really serious about cricket. He would have been 19 or so but the control and spin he had even then was incredible.

azabob
07-08-2015, 06:08 PM
I saw Warnie bowling in a district match way back could even have been 1989 or 1990. Might have even been district seconds. He had been delisted by St Kilda Footy club and had just started to get really serious about cricket. He would have been 19 or so but the control and spin he had even then was incredible.

But could he bowl with his opposite hand?

F'scary
07-08-2015, 06:28 PM

So was his mullet.