GWS - 45

Lions - 70

Bombers - 87

Power - 64

Demons 98

Can't remember many seasons we have won by so much

comrade
16-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Scary thing is, we should have beaten the Crows, GWS and Demons by more.

You want to see goals on Friday Night Footy? Show the bloody Bulldogs.

bulldogtragic
16-08-2015, 11:37 PM
Three of those against teams who should've/could've/would've finished top 8.

Not only flat track bullies.

Twodogs
17-08-2015, 02:25 AM
I want to see a few more on the list by the end of the year.

whythelongface
17-08-2015, 06:54 AM
We are starting to learn to not only win but to be able to completely demolish teams. Another wonderful trait for a team that is still so young and, scarily, will continue to improve.

ledge
17-08-2015, 09:14 AM
408 points for and 159 points against in the last three games tells us we are dominating back, forward and middle. The only stat we struggle with is tap outs and thats irrelevant if the team is reading the opposition ruck man.

LostDoggy
17-08-2015, 12:52 PM
Three of those against teams who should've/could've/would've finished top 8.

Not only flat track bullies.

I have a bit of a theory on that one. We play such a frantic, pressure-intensive game that a few of the teams we've come up against, who were leading into the match with some form and we are all thinking danger game, well, we've demolished them in a fashion that has taken said team a month or more to recover, if at all. Hence they drop some easy games after us and we're subsequently derided as having beaten “nothing” teams. The Demons, Power and GWS all fit this billing, all came into the game if not favourites, then maybe given a bit of respect and a few bets on an upset in each case. The Crows to some extent as we beat them way before their tragedy struck. They were favourites if I recall. GWS may have been too, I don't remember.

If we win this week, will it be reported as simply injuries catching up with the West Coast Biters?

bulldogsthru&thru
17-08-2015, 12:55 PM
We've scored heavily the last 3 weeks, including some poor quarters:

1st qtr against Essendon (1 goal / 3 scoring shots, 19 goals for the game / 32 scoring shots) - thats 18 goals / 29 scoring shots in 3 qtrs - 119 points

1st against Port (2 goals / 4 scoring shots, 19 goals for the game / 33 scoring shots) - thats 17 goals / 29 scoring shots in 3 qtrs - 114 points

3rd against Dees (no goals / 2 scoring shots, 24 goals for the game / 33 scoring shots) - thats 24 goals and 31 scoring shots in 3 qtrs - 151 points

Imagine what a 4 qtr performance would look like??

Ozza
17-08-2015, 01:02 PM
Loving how ruthless we have become. I reckon the likes of Stringer, Wallis, Crameri and Bonti in particular seem to lead the charge with putting the boot into sides once we are on top. Jakey in particular gets very up and about...and a bit vocal!

hujsh
17-08-2015, 02:48 PM
I have a bit of a theory on that one. We play such a frantic, pressure-intensive game that a few of the teams we've come up against, who were leading into the match with some form and we are all thinking danger game, well, we've demolished them in a fashion that has taken said team a month or more to recover, if at all. Hence they drop some easy games after us and we're subsequently derided as having beaten “nothing” teams. The Demons, Power and GWS all fit this billing, all came into the game if not favourites, then maybe given a bit of respect and a few bets on an upset in each case. The Crows to some extent as we beat them way before their tragedy struck. They were favourites if I recall. GWS may have been too, I don't remember.

If we win this week, will it be reported as simply injuries catching up with the West Coast Biters?

Adelaide and GWS were being talked up as top 4 before playing us. Both were favourites

Twodogs
17-08-2015, 03:31 PM
Adelaide and GWS were being talked up as top 4 before playing us. Both were favourites

Yep I remember the GWS particularly with the Minson drama through the week and the media talking up Boyd and Griff playing against their old teammates. Barely anybody gave us a chance but we smashed them with a sledgehammer from the first bounce.

bulldogtragic
17-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Give it a couple of years, and a few more of these, people will hate us again.

Sedat
17-08-2015, 04:22 PM
408 points for and 159 points against in the last three games tells us we are dominating back, forward and middle. The only stat we struggle with is tap outs and thats irrelevant if the team is reading the opposition ruck man.
Hawthorn hardly ever win the hitouts, but their ruckmen are all very competitive and/or make themselves dangerous in other parts of the ground.

cinder
18-08-2015, 12:02 PM
I can't decide which matches to delete off my Foxtel IQ - it's getting full! Dilemmas dilemmas!

bornadog
18-08-2015, 12:03 PM
I can't decide which matches to delete off my Foxtel IQ - it's getting full! Dilemmas dilemmas!

Me too, good problem to have.

cinder
18-08-2015, 04:37 PM
Me too, good problem to have.

Indeed!

Twodogs
18-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Hopefully you guys will be making pragmatic decisions about old episodes of of Downton Abbey and Top Gear until early October.