PDA

View Full Version : The recruitment team

MrMahatma
03-04-2016, 02:21 AM
Lead by Dalrymple, this is the team that gets you a flag. This is the team that gets superstars to the club that generates memberships. In my opinion, this is the most important team in the business. We need to pay what ear we need to, to get ours locked away.

My job in life is Marketing, at a senior level. And I just want to commend how well the marketing team at the Dogs is doing. But can I also say, no marketing manager will do well if they have a rubbish product. The Bukldogs product is wins. It's superstars. It's cute guys like Dahl. That sells.

But nothing matters without talent identification.

Get the best recruiters and the coach looks like a genius.

Twodogs
03-04-2016, 02:54 AM
While we are at can I mention the media department. I spoke to the head of media for quite a while a couple of weeks ago and he was telling me that his first week on the job was in October 2104 the very week that it all hit the fan. I think that makes it even more admirable the way the club managed not to let events get to out of hand. It helped that we managed to get a half decent deal. But for a while it looked grim.

bornadog
03-04-2016, 02:45 PM
While we are at can I mention the media department. I spoke to the head of media for quite a while a couple of weeks ago and he was telling me that his first week on the job was in October 2104 the very week that it all hit the fan. I think that makes it even more admirable the way the club managed not to let events get to out of hand. It helped that we managed to get a half decent deal. But for a while it looked grim.

Back to the Future

How many premierships by then.:D:D

Twodogs
03-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Back to the Future

How premierships by then.:D:D

Eighty nine.