Brisbane Lions v Collingwood Gabba 7.25pm

Richmond v Sydney Swans MCG 7.25pm

Sun May 15

Carlton v Port Adelaide Etihad Stadium 1.10pm

Melbourne v Western Bulldogs MCG 3.20pm

West Coast Eagles v St Kilda Subiaco Oval 4:40pm

1eyedog
13-05-2016, 05:46 PM
The only other game is tonight. Might get a bit done around the house this weekend.

bornadog
13-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Sick and tired hearing about *!*!*!*!ing Patrick Dangerfield

F'scary
13-05-2016, 07:28 PM

BAD, you are one of a number of posters taking the time to type in the asterixes and the exclamation marks instead of just writing *!*!*!*!ing.

F'scary
13-05-2016, 07:29 PM
oops.

westdog54
13-05-2016, 09:05 PM
I needed that laugh F'Scary. Thanks.

The Underdog
13-05-2016, 09:25 PM
BAD, you are one of a number of posters taking the time to type in the asterixes and the exclamation marks instead of just writing *!*!*!*!ing.

Post of the year

Sedat
13-05-2016, 09:30 PM
Kenny Loggins doesn't seem to mind

The Underdog
13-05-2016, 09:47 PM
Been super impressed with Charlie Cameron the last couple of weeks

SlimPickens
13-05-2016, 09:51 PM
Can only imagine the lamenting about goal kicking on the GFC forum!!! ;)

bulldogtragic
13-05-2016, 09:52 PM
Adelaide don't really miss, it's great to watch as a neutral. They can lose most stats but still compete and win with accurate goal kicking. I'd love to be as efficient/accurate as they are.

Sedat
13-05-2016, 09:55 PM
I love how Foxtel leave the Ch 7 feed less than a nanosecond after the half time siren has gone

Remi Moses
13-05-2016, 10:09 PM
" highway to the danger zone "
Yuk ! Our poor ears

Remi Moses
13-05-2016, 10:12 PM
God I miss Richmond on a Friday night .
Surely we could get Carlton or Collingwood

azabob
13-05-2016, 10:34 PM
This game has been average. Skills have been terrible.

Remi Moses
13-05-2016, 10:54 PM
20 frees to 8. Just sayin , and an 11 to 1 streak :rolleyes:

LostDoggy
13-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Adelaide don't really miss, it's great to watch as a neutral. They can lose most stats but still compete and win with accurate goal kicking. I'd love to be as efficient/accurate as they are.

We would rack up 200 regularly.

This game has been average. Skills have been terrible.

Has seemed like slow motion at times.

Anyway we'll done Pyke 20-8 free kicks cows way, umps sucked in? Geelong poor kicking keeping the cows in it, seems familiar..

jeemak
13-05-2016, 11:11 PM
It's been a real up and down game for mine. Some really good moments, then some really ordinary and probably one of those games where you're thankful it is close otherwise the pressure would go out of it and it would be a low intensity bore fest.

Free kicks are 25-10, and Adelaide are still losing. I can't wait for their public displays of indignation for not getting a five goal head start awarded prior to the game this week.

jeemak
13-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Adelaide a bit flat after playing us. Funny that.

If Geelong had have kicked straight they'd have smashed them.

Remi Moses
13-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Adelaide just don't create enough opportunities . Cats took the air out of the game, and Adelaide turned it over in the back 50.
Steve Motlop is playing great football again

kruder
13-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Is it just me or has the AFL given the Cats a massive free kick. They have been up the top for the last decade, free agency has come in at the perfect time for them and have been given a ridiculous draw to start the season with the classic play an interstate team at the Cattery in full force. Obviously as a club they have been fantastic but I think the AFL who is obviously trying to script the season by the draw have gotten this one wrong. I've had enough of them!

hujsh
13-05-2016, 11:44 PM
Is it just me or has the AFL given the Cats a massive free kick. They have been up the top for the last decade, free agency has come in at the perfect time for them and have been given a ridiculous draw to start the season with the classic play an interstate team at the Cattery in full force. Obviously as a club they have been fantastic but I think the AFL who is obviously trying to script the season by the draw have gotten this one wrong. I've had enough of them!
Got a decent run with the father son rule back in the day and good luck with Danger refusing to go anywhere else for sure

ratsmac
13-05-2016, 11:48 PM
We would rack up 200 regularly.

Has seemed like slow motion at times.

Anyway we'll done Pyke 20-8 free kicks cows way, umps sucked in? Geelong poor kicking keeping the cows in it, seems familiar..

I wonder if he makes another inquiry for a lopsided free kick number

LostDoggy
14-05-2016, 12:10 AM
I wonder if he makes another inquiry for a lopsided free kick number

It's only fair. Maybe not so publicly this time.

LostDoggy
14-05-2016, 12:12 AM
The only thing good about Adelaide footy media is listening to 5aa after a crows loss, highly entertaining...

G-Mo77
14-05-2016, 12:21 AM
I got extreme satisfaction out of the free kick count. Same result where it counts.

FrediKanoute
14-05-2016, 01:44 AM
20 frees to 8. Just sayin , and an 11 to 1 streak :rolleyes:

and they still lose.......

Greystache
14-05-2016, 02:54 AM
Well I'm really confused. It seems Adelaide lost the match easily yet won the free kick count comfortably. My understanding was you couldn't win a game unless the free kick count was even.

Surely there needs to be a please explain sent to the AFL

Go_Dogs
14-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Well I'm really confused. It seems Adelaide lost the match easily yet won the free kick count comfortably. My understanding was you couldn't win a game unless the free kick count was even.

Yes, you'd think Don Pyke will be asking for another review - but it's the bottom of a long list of things to do including:

Continue petitioning the rules of the game committee
Contacting Stevenson to complain about Luke Beveridge's comments (his use of the word disgusting was taken out of context in the articles, those who bothered to watch the press conference would know...but whatever)
Complaining about PG being involved in the wording of statement around the Tellia investigation
Continue petitioning the media (Barrett and Caro) about the above
Throwing Cheney under a bus
Designing new banana outfits for their next clash fixture
Practicing kicking goals from the goal square
Encouraging moronic fans to complain and question the integrity of the competition (which is quite ironic)

They have a lot on their plate.

Boy, I can't wait to smash them in September.

jeemak
14-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Early morning laugh had, cheers G_D!

Bulldog4life
14-05-2016, 10:09 AM
Yes, you'd think Don Pyke will be asking for another review - but it's the bottom of a long list of things to do including:

Continue petitioning the rules of the game committee
Contacting Stevenson to complain about Luke Beveridge's comments (his use of the word disgusting was taken out of context in the articles, those who bothered to watch the press conference would know...but whatever)
Complaining about PG being involved in the wording of statement around the Tellia investigation
Continue petitioning the media (Barrett and Caro) about the above
Throwing Cheney under a bus
Designing new banana outfits for their next clash fixture
Practicing kicking goals from the goal square
Encouraging moronic fans to complain and question the integrity of the competition (which is quite ironic)

They have a lot on their plate.

Boy, I can't wait to smash them in September.

If they get there.:)

azabob
14-05-2016, 10:10 AM
Adelaide just don't create enough opportunities . Cats took the air out of the game, and Adelaide turned it over in the back 50.
Steve Motlop is playing great football again

They don't do they. Bizarre way to play. Surely it isn't sustainable against top teams?

azabob
14-05-2016, 10:12 AM
God I hope Port beat Carlton on Sunday which will result in Port being on top of the Crows!

Twodogs
14-05-2016, 11:40 AM

Adelaide are probably waiting for the AFL to draft the letter for them and give them a postage stamp.

ledge
14-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Has Dumbstall been listening to Talyor , just called two GC players Brisbane lions players !
How bad a game can you get GC are horrid.
We have GWS next week they could have a false sense of security.

Remi Moses
14-05-2016, 09:15 PM
Just wow! The two qld teams are just horrific .
Gotta admit I was surprised Rocket returned to coaching after his stint with us.
Leppa might just fall under the great player, and not a great coach banner

Daughter of the West
14-05-2016, 09:22 PM
Richmond giving us a run for our money in the crappy set shot stakes... Meanwhile, Longmire looks like he's about to blow a gasket!

bulldogtragic
14-05-2016, 09:26 PM
Richmond giving us a run for our money in the crappy set shot stakes... Meanwhile, Longmire looks like he's about to blow a gasket!

And Collingwood with 9.17 after Geelong last night. I'm confused if it's worse across the competition now or were all paying more attention it and it's always been bad.

Daughter of the West
14-05-2016, 09:54 PM
And Collingwood with 9.17 after Geelong last night. I'm confused if it's worse across the competition now or were all paying more attention it and it's always been bad.

I would love to see a season 2016 v 2015/2014/2013 league wide.

Surely the league as a whole hasn't lost the ability to kick a set shot? Or maybe it has...

Twodogs
14-05-2016, 10:16 PM
Just wow! The two qld teams are just horrific .
Gotta admit I was surprised Rocket returned to coaching after his stint with us.
Leppa might just fall under the great player, and not a great coach banner

He's in the not a great coach who got an extension club.

I think Collingwood had 5.13 before Brisbane scored. 18 scoring shots before the opposition scores must be a record.

bulldogtragic
14-05-2016, 10:41 PM
He's in the not a great coach who got an extension club.

I think Collingwood had 5.13 before Brisbane scored. 18 scoring shots before the opposition scores must be a record.

They can't even blame Travis Cloke for the inaccuracy either. Brisbane go between plodders and one of the greatest hacks of all time. I'm really not sure how they get out of the mess they're in.

bulldogtragic
14-05-2016, 10:55 PM
Sydney are gettable! Woweeeee!!!!

Sedat
14-05-2016, 10:56 PM
Great result from a top 4 perspective

bulldogtragic
14-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Great result from a top 4 perspective

The T&T who to root for thread would've said that.

bulldogtragic
14-05-2016, 11:08 PM
Huge result for Richmond!!!! Before the game they were 15th. After tonight's game they are 15th.

Ozza
14-05-2016, 11:26 PM
Unbelievable game. Great result for us.

Twodogs
15-05-2016, 12:09 AM
The T&T who to root for thread would've said that.

Speaking of which where is the 2016 edition? I've been rooting wildly but very, very indiscriminately

Remi Moses
15-05-2016, 03:44 AM
Wow wee ! Just saw the last two minutes.
Get on Freo next week,as I reckon anytime a winning coach runs on the ground, it usually spells bad news next week.

ledge
15-05-2016, 09:51 AM
Over the top celebrations for the tigers, great win but oh my Hardwick backslapping etc on the ground ?
It was a home and away game.. Maybe he is celebrating keeping his job another week.
Expected a lot more from Brisbane and GC are totally shot, Rocket what's going on ?

Hotdog60
15-05-2016, 12:06 PM
The Suns have a reasonable injury list and I think the talent pool drops off after the main 22-24 players.

bornadog
15-05-2016, 12:06 PM
If we were in the same position, we would be celebrating like crazy as well to beat a top 4 team.

chef
15-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeah, I thought it was great stuff from Richmond. What a win. They have every right to go nuts after a win like that with the position they are in.

Ghost Dog
15-05-2016, 12:29 PM
North fall asleep against Essendon?

Remi Moses
15-05-2016, 01:37 PM
If we were in the same position, we would be celebrating like crazy as well to beat a top 4 team.

We would be, but the coach running on the ground is a bit of an overreaction .
Could be a costly loss for them

Ghost Dog
15-05-2016, 02:04 PM
I don't think I'll be losing my fears of Sydney after losing that one. Buddy looks sensational and glad to see him back on song after his battles. Just hoping he has an off day against us.

azabob
15-05-2016, 02:13 PM
I forgot how good Franklin could be.

ledge
15-05-2016, 02:19 PM
Morris has him covered :-)

jeemak
15-05-2016, 02:35 PM
I asked my Tiges mate how they'd react if they one a final given last night's carry on. He replied his imagination isn't powerful enough to fathom the concept.

bornadog
15-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Casboult possible ACL with a knee injury

bulldogtragic
15-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Casboult possible ACL with a knee injury

Liam Jones do it with a baseball bat to ensure he keeps playing?

Remi Moses
15-05-2016, 04:04 PM
What on earth has happened to Boak?
Ebert and Polak have gone backwards

jazzadogs
15-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Are Carlton a legitimate finals chance, ie in that group of teams from 7-12? Bolton has got Murphy and Gibbs enjoying their footy, Kreuzer injury free, young guys looking okay...

Surely not?

GVGjr
15-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Are Carlton a legitimate finals chance, ie in that group of teams from 7-12? Bolton has got Murphy and Gibbs enjoying their footy, Kreuzer injury free, young guys looking okay...

Surely not?

They're playing well. I didn't think they would be as competitive.

bulldogtragic
15-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Down to Liam Jones, 4 from 4. His average for the last 2 years is 7 touches and less than a goal. Today get got 8 touches and two goals. Credit where it's due, he played above his average.

boydogs
15-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Are Carlton a legitimate finals chance, ie in that group of teams from 7-12?

Nah, going OK the last few weeks but haven't beaten any of the top 8

Remi Moses
15-05-2016, 07:49 PM
They've got a fairly experienced side still, so don't believe the media narrative that they're a "young team"
They look more organised, and more desire than under Mick .

ledge
15-05-2016, 08:16 PM
Gee saints just did absolutely nothing today , went three steps back.
They should be better than that now.

Twodogs
15-05-2016, 08:21 PM
I hope Carlton do make the eight. They will get so far ahead of themself.

Bulldog4life
15-05-2016, 08:22 PM

I'll settle for Richmond 9th and Carlton 10th

EasternWest
15-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Over the top celebrations for the tigers, great win but oh my Hardwick backslapping etc on the ground ?
It was a home and away game.. Maybe he is celebrating keeping his job another week.
Expected a lot more from Brisbane and GC are totally shot, Rocket what's going on ?

I'm prepared to cut him some slack. If we were in their position and we're having their year, I'd probably be just as pumped if we knocked off a top team.

We've been fairly consistent for the last few years and it doesn't take long to forget how crap it feels to be crap, and how much we savour the little bits of joy that footy brings us in dark times.

I still remember Rd 21 2000.

1eyedog
16-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Carlton are a team of earnest triers. Port should have taken them to the cleaners yesterday given the skill in their side. If Port had of only met met the intensity of Carlton their better players would have gotten them over the line easily. Carlton are a long way off the pace skill wise and lack polish all over the ground.

comrade
16-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Carlton have one of the oldest teams going around outside the 8, have a pathetic % and have beaten some absolutely woeful teams.

Good on them for getting some wins on the board but it's only papering the cracks. If Cripps or Kreuzer goes down, they're headed for disaster.

And their depth is non-existent; their VFL team just got destroyed by 20 goals.

bornadog
16-05-2016, 01:05 PM

I hope they win the wooden spoon

Sedat
16-05-2016, 01:44 PM
Carlton have one of the oldest teams going around outside the 8, have a pathetic % and have beaten some absolutely woeful teams.

Good on them for getting some wins on the board but it's only papering the cracks. If Cripps or Kreuzer goes down, they're headed for disaster.

And their depth is non-existent; their VFL team just got destroyed by 20 goals.
I reckon you're selling Bolton short. It's a reflection on the value of a really good coach that they have done as well as they have this season thus far with a poorer list and with a significantly altered gameplan. He's already got them the same number of wins this season as they got for the entire season last year, and that's with some key injuries they've had to deal with.

They are an ordinary list but they play with heart and grit for their coach - they've bought right in.

SlimPickens
16-05-2016, 03:41 PM
Down to Liam Jones, 4 from 4. His average for the last 2 years is 7 touches and less than a goal. Today get got 8 touches and two goals. Credit where it's due, he played above his average.

You sure have some major 'hang ups' over Liam ;).

comrade
16-05-2016, 04:24 PM
I reckon you're selling Bolton short. It's a reflection on the value of a really good coach that they have done as well as they have this season thus far with a poorer list and with a significantly altered gameplan. He's already got them the same number of wins this season as they got for the entire season last year, and that's with some key injuries they've had to deal with.

They are an ordinary list but they play with heart and grit for their coach - they've bought right in.

Maybe but could just as easily be a dead cat bounce. We'll know by the end of the year.

Remi Moses
16-05-2016, 05:42 PM

Couldn't agree more , they've bought in .
May hurt them in the long run, as they need a decent draft again

boydogs
16-05-2016, 10:34 PM
If Cripps or Kreuzer goes down, they're headed for disaster

Kreuzer now out for a month with a knee injury. Goldstein is going to have fun next week

comrade
16-05-2016, 11:15 PM
Kreuzer now out for a month with a knee injury. Goldstein is going to have fun next week

I think Carlton may come back to Earth with a thud.