Friday July 1 2016

Port Adelaide v Richmond Adelaide Oval 7.50pm

Saturday July 2 2016

Gold Coast Suns v St Kilda Metricon Stadium 1.40pm

Sydney Swans v Western Bulldogs SCG 4.35pm

Carlton v Collingwood MCG 7.25pm

Sunday July 3 2016

Melbourne v Adelaide MCG 3.20pm

Byes: Brisbane Lions, Fremantle, Geelong, GWS Giants, Hawthorn and North Melbourne

boydogs
28-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Terrible round of footy. Ours would be game of the round by a mile

azabob
28-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Terrible round of footy. Ours would be game of the round by a mile

Friday night and Sunday arvo should be interesting games to watch.

boydogs
28-06-2016, 10:58 PM
Friday night and Sunday arvo should be interesting games to watch.

3 sides out of the 8 and one playing away from home
May be decent contests but don't expect quality footy

Remi Moses
02-07-2016, 12:01 AM
Richmond out toughed by port, and as per usual left to a few to carry the can .
If this is Hardwick's best list I'd hate to see his worst .
Don't think I've seen a player more cooked than Maric to be honest.
Ty Vickery is useless, and I hope we're not looking at him. His body language is atrocious
Richmond's recruitment of scrappers is biting them on the arse also

jeemak
02-07-2016, 12:09 AM
Agree on Vickory's body language, but I'd still take him at the right price.

As far as his role is concerned he's better than any listed player we have.

Twodogs
02-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Does he get a stat for that phantom mark he took in the NAB cup game earlier in the year?

jeemak
02-07-2016, 01:54 AM
Does he get a stat for that phantom mark he took in the NAB cup game earlier in the year?

He probably gets a sarcastic medal named after him by a drunk Mick Molloy, if that helps.

Twodogs
02-07-2016, 02:02 AM
I guess.

Bulldog Joe
02-07-2016, 09:03 AM
Agree on Vickory's body language, but I'd still take him at the right price.

As far as his role is concerned he's better than any listed player we have.

I find it hard to see that in Vickery. He has been in the system a long time for very little impact. To me he is only just ahead of Ayce Cordy.

Remi Moses
02-07-2016, 02:42 PM
They focused on some of his efforts last night and they were damming .
Took his eye off the ball and didn't want contact
Hell no to Vickery

Rocket Science
02-07-2016, 03:02 PM
Difficult to comment on Vickery's true worth to us or anyone else but not sure Punt Road's necessarily the best incubator of untapped talent.

Richmond really are the gift that keep on giving.

Remi Moses
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM
Massive danger game the Suns in a few weeks
Stkilda look to be having a let down from last week

ledge
02-07-2016, 03:39 PM
That Peter Wright is impressive .. Very composed and very good when the ball is on the ground.
Nicholls tends to be showing more than he has before.

Bulldog4life
02-07-2016, 05:06 PM
That Peter Wright is impressive .. Very composed and very good when the ball is on the ground.

A booming kick too. I read that Darymple was after Wright initially with our pick 6 that we gave to GWS together with Griffen for Boyd. He went pick 7.

Twodogs
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM
Difficult to comment on Vickery's true worth to us or anyone else but not sure Punt Road's necessarily the best incubator of untapped talent.

They will be as long as they keep giving spots on their list to hacks from other clubs and state leagues.

Twodogs
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM

They will be as long as they keep giving spots on their list to hacks from other clubs and state leagues.

jeemak
02-07-2016, 05:28 PM
You really know how to drive home a point TD.

chef
02-07-2016, 06:05 PM

We could have had Wright, another early pick (for Griffen) and a whole lot of salary cap room instead of Boyd. Big Tom better make the grade or it could burn quite a bit.

westdog54
02-07-2016, 11:21 PM
A booming kick too. I read that Darymple was after Wright initially with our pick 6 that we gave to GWS together with Griffen for Boyd. He went pick 7.
8. Marchbank went 6 for GWS and Paul Ahern at 7.

I vaguely recall Macca saying that our draft pick was playing in the TAC Grand Final. We assumed at the time it was Wright.

I dare say it would have been Wright at 6 to us and Marchbank at 7 to GWS had the Boyd trade not gone through.

bulldogtragic
03-07-2016, 01:07 AM
The AFL must be furious Sydney copped a loss with the final kick of the game against Richmond & Dogs now. It's making it harder for dual prelims in Sydney and a GWS vs Sydney GF this year.

Remi Moses
03-07-2016, 02:52 AM
My goodness should I bother reporting on the once rivals, but now their games are like one giant love in.
Apparently a very ordinary football match broke out on the Silvagni show

Remi Moses
03-07-2016, 02:54 AM

He was impressive, but really Stkilda have very ordinary tall backs .
Delaney and Roberton are VFL players

ledge
03-07-2016, 06:48 AM
My goodness should I bother reporting on the once rivals, but now their games are like one giant love in.
Apparently a very ordinary football match broke out on the Silvagni show

We made that game one of the most irrelevant games in history, no one cared about it after ours.
And your right I think jo silvagni was on tv more than her son, seriously way over the top!

westdog54
03-07-2016, 09:13 AM
We made that game one of the most irrelevant games in history, no one cared about it after ours.
And your right I think jo silvagni was on tv more than her son, seriously way over the top!

We did the same last year. Robbo tweeted that there were people in bars at the MCG after the 1.45 game watching the last quarter of ours.

GVGjr
03-07-2016, 11:36 AM
I've seen some vision of Gresham from the Saints over the last few weeks. Impressive youngster

1eyedog
03-07-2016, 12:02 PM
I've seen some vision of Gresham from the Saints over the last few weeks. Impressive youngster

Agreed. The Saints are really only 2 years behind us and I expect them to be a strong team in a few more. Problem is they'll lose some key players in Montagna and Riewoldt by then. They also just lack that Stringer or Bont type player, although they have high hopes for Billings re. the match winner.

bulldogtragic
03-07-2016, 06:21 PM
MCG Saturday - Carlton 6.9 - 45
MCG Saturday - Carlton discards 7.2 - 44 - at 3/4 time (Betts & Garlett)

Only a point in it with a quarter to go!

Remi Moses
03-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Great game of basketball bruise free footy .
Probably more physicality in an NBA game .Goals at the back , unmarked players streaming forward