PDA

View Full Version : Boyd, Carey chat one-on-one

bornadog
16-08-2016, 11:34 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cp98ekfUkAAFfJS.jpg

watch here (http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/video/2016-08-16/tom-boyd-opens-up)

Ghost Dog
17-08-2016, 09:24 AM
Shows Tom in a good light, but I feel it is uncomfortable when Carey starts discussing money ( twice ). I think this is unfair. He could have termed it in another way, in terms of 'contract expectations' or other.

KT31
17-08-2016, 09:30 AM
Shows Tom in a good light, but I feel it is uncomfortable when Carey starts discussing money ( twice ). I think this is unfair. He could have termed it in another way, in terms of 'contract expectations' or other.

Better that than asking what Tommy's girlfriend gets up to while he is busy playing footy.;)

Ozza
17-08-2016, 09:57 AM
I saw the King walk into the club that day (last Thursday) and wondered what he was up to. Carey has always been pretty positive about Tom Boyd - hopefully they struck up enough of a rapport that he can get some advice in future from him from time to time.

bornadog
17-08-2016, 10:02 AM
I saw the King walk into the club that day (last Thursday) and wondered what he was up to. Carey has always been pretty positive about Tom Boyd - hopefully they struck up enough of a rapport that he can get some advice in future from him from time to time.

Not many in media roles stick up for Tom, other than Carey.

Throughandthrough
17-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Good interview, presumably was suggested by the Dogs as a way to garner support for the big Fella. MINOR criticism, would be nice if he won more than one of the ruck contests in the video though :)

I hope Boyd turns into a superstar.

Dancin' Douggy
17-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Wow. Look how much bigger than Carey he is.

Next thing is to get Derm to have a big heart to heart with Stringer............ we need Jake to truly unleash the beast. All game every game. Can you just imagine what that would look like?

Happy Days
17-08-2016, 01:22 PM
Not going to do anything for those glassing rumours.

Topdog
17-08-2016, 01:31 PM
Good video, I actually like Carey in the media these days.

Bulldog4life
17-08-2016, 03:44 PM
Wow. Look how much bigger than Carey he is.

Next thing is to get Derm to have a big heart to heart with Stringer............ we need Jake to truly unleash the beast. All game every game. Can you just imagine what that would look like?

Don't think that will happen. When asked what he thought about Derm's comments on him Jake said he couldn't care less or words to the effect. He said he was only worried what his coaches and team mates thought.

EasternWest
17-08-2016, 06:10 PM
Good video, I actually like Carey in the media these days.

I don't mind him either - and he keeps his commentary on Boyd realistic.