Saturday September 10, 7.10pm at Adelaide Oval

First elimination final - Adelaide v North Melbourne

(All times local)

The Bulldogs Bite
28-08-2016, 10:58 PM
Swans/Geelong GF.

Eastdog
29-08-2016, 12:06 AM
Id say the WA woofers on here will be going: Scarggers, Bertie Wooster, Danny the snakeman, westbulldog, mjp

Flamethrower
29-08-2016, 10:56 AM
I am really surprised that the AFL were able to schedule a game at ANZ Stadium on Saturday September 10th. There is a good chance that the NRL Bulldogs (Canterbury Bankstown) will earn a home final (ANZ is their home turf) in the 1st week of the NRL finals, and it is my understanding that the NRL get priority over the AFL at that venue for the finals.

It be interesting to see how the cards fall for the NRL playoffs - they still have 1 more round to play with the Dogs currently 6th on the table and likely to host Penrith (7th) in an elimination final.

Danny the snakeman
30-08-2016, 12:38 AM
Id say the WA woofers on here will be going: Scarggers, Bertie Wooster, Danny the snakeman, westbulldog, mjp

Yep will be , I posted this in another thread RE finals tics, but may get answered here if its ok

I see member tics go on sale tomorrow, just wondering if you can use Sideline Member to purchase tics and do you need a membership for each tic you want or can you get 8 (max) tics with the one membership.

thanks

1eyedog
30-08-2016, 12:42 AM

I'm flying over. Purchased Jetstar tix today leaving Wed back Friday staying at a mates.

Danny the snakeman
30-08-2016, 03:23 PM
Got my tickets :)

LostDoggy
30-08-2016, 03:56 PM

Yep, got my tix today. Been a long time without a win over here - 2009 I think. Time to bring to an end 7 years of misfortune.

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Selwood gets frees that no one else gets... It sickening the bias.

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Selwood gets frees that no one else gets... It sickening the bias.

Is it a little bruise free at the moment?

Sedat
09-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Ruggles and Kolo are genuine plonkers

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Some suspendable acts would be nice. But at least it's a hard one thus far.

SonofScray
09-09-2016, 10:10 PM
Hopefully this descends into a violent slug fest.

Remi Moses
09-09-2016, 10:13 PM
Violent slug and a couple of extra times .

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 10:24 PM
The Cyril love is sickening

KT31
09-09-2016, 10:46 PM
Cracker of a game though, looks like something is about to spill over.
Couple of reports would pretty handy.

Mantis
09-09-2016, 10:52 PM
That was some qtr... Sets up for a cracking finish.

jeemak
09-09-2016, 10:57 PM
It's gone up a notch, which is good to see.

Good guy Hodgey punched Selwood in the ribs when he wasn't facing him. Jeez I'd love to have a beer with Hodgey.

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 11:01 PM
It's gone up a notch, which is good to see.

Good guy Hodgey punched Selwood in the ribs when he wasn't facing him. Jeez I'd love to have a beer with Hodgey.

He'll drive you home as well. ;)

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Overtime. Drain them of another 20 minutes of this effort.

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 11:16 PM
"Well Ruggles use of the ball has been awful"..... Great call Bruce

bornadog
09-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Draw on

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 11:21 PM
Hawks will get a crucial free soon. So it may be on BAD

bornadog
09-09-2016, 11:23 PM
Is Selwood the biggest whinger in AFL

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 11:25 PM
This is brilliant

SlimPickens
09-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Yes!!

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Wow...

Is that a soul destroying loss, or one they'll turn into a big rebound?

bornadog
09-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Wow...

Looked so cocky having a shot then seemed to rush it

SonofScray
09-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Wow...

Soul destroying loss is next week.

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Looked so cocky having a shot then seemed to rush it

So their soul is broken, and ready for the beating next week?

Remi Moses
09-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Brutal game that . Our contested style v Their uncontested rely on turnover style

jeemak
09-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Looking forward to ending the Hawks chances of making history next week.

Will it be the Friday night game?

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 11:38 PM

Has to be. Otherwise tomorrow's team only get a 6 day break.

jeemak
09-09-2016, 11:40 PM
Do we get to wear our traditional strip?

1eyedog
09-09-2016, 11:43 PM

I'll be buggered if our traditional strip clashes with poo and wee.

bulldogtragic
09-09-2016, 11:46 PM

Gil says no. Just because, you know...

Hopefully though.

Mantis
09-09-2016, 11:48 PM
The young up and comers give the old champs the knock out blow.. Yes please.

merantau
09-09-2016, 11:55 PM
I'm happy to be playing Hawthorn. We will spank them.

Sedat
10-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Feels like Hawks threw all their eggs into a home PF and a week off - to fall short after the siren might be the tipping point for this group of players.

Amazing that they lost CP by 52 and still should have won the game.

Axe Man
10-09-2016, 12:26 AM
Mention of an off the ball incident involving Lewis in the press conference. Did anybody see it?

Sedat
10-09-2016, 12:38 AM
Mention of an off the ball incident involving Lewis in the press conference. Did anybody see it?
Wet lettuce leaf stuff - might get a fine at best. I don't think any Hawks players will get weeks.

hujsh
10-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Wet lettuce leaf stuff - might get a fine at best. I don't think any Hawks players will get weeks.

Threw a punch and got him around the throat.

Won't get weeks because it's Hawthorn and the good bloke rule but should get something.

Sedat
10-09-2016, 12:53 AM
Threw a punch and got him around the throat.

Won't get weeks because it's Hawthorn and the good bloke rule but should get something.
He did hit Selwood, so if anything he should be given a reward instead of a fine ;)

If one of our players did something similar I would be livid if they got 1 week instead of a fine.

Twodogs
10-09-2016, 12:55 AM
So their soul is broken, and ready for the beating next week?

That'd be the case for nine teams out of ten after winning a series of close games and then suffering a heart breaking close loss

We knocked Melbourne out in 1961 after they had made 7 Grand Finals in a row. We had lost a elimination final the week before and Melbourne were using their second chance after having lost a qualifying final the week before then as well.

BTW Sunday 4.40. They weren't originally planning on having a final at that time next week but they didn't really think we'd win yesterday either.

BornInDroopSt'54
10-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Unbelievable that the Hawks nearly did to the Cats what they did to us, with the last kick out! Minus the knee injury to Murphy. I still maintain I saw Breust holding the front of Murphy's jumper with both hands as Murphy was trying to punch the ball from Sicily which he otherwise would have easily.
Anyhow, Hawks nearly did it again. However their myth is evaporating. Their self belief will be overcome by our intensity, as was the Eagle's.

Bulldog Joe
10-09-2016, 12:28 PM
That'd be the case for nine teams out of ten after winning a series of close games and then suffering a heart breaking close loss

We knocked Melbourne out in 1961 after they had made 7 Grand Finals in a row. We had lost a elimination final the week before and Melbourne were using their second chance after having lost a qualifying final the week before then as well.

BTW Sunday 4.40. They weren't originally planning on having a final at that time next week but they didn't really think we'd win yesterday either.

I'm sure you meant we had won an elimination final (First SF those days) and Melbourne had lost qualifying (2nd SF). They went out in straight sets as we can repeat for Hawthorn. That was also the last final series that we won 2 finals. So nice repeat is due.

Don't worry the final will be Friday as Hawthorn would be disadvantaged by any other time and we would have a better chance of giving our Footscray players a good hit out. Friday is the most advantageous to Hawthorn so that is when it will be.

Twodogs
10-09-2016, 12:51 PM
I'm sure you meant we had won an elimination final (First SF those days) and Melbourne had lost qualifying (2nd SF). They went out in straight sets as we can repeat for Hawthorn. That was also the last final series that we won 2 finals. So nice repeat is due.

Don't worry the final will be Friday as Hawthorn would be disadvantaged by any other time and we would have a better chance of giving our Footscray players a good hit out. Friday is the most advantageous to Hawthorn so that is when it will be.

Yep, won an elimination final is what I meant. To be fair it was midnight the night after I had 3 hours sleep.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 01:37 PM
Hawthorn got very lucky with their clearance out of defence. Lewis who received the short kick in kicked blindly and sprayed it away from the contest he'd have kicked to if he hit it with reasonable purchase, and a stoppage may have occurred anyway.

The kick in against us in round three was longer and Hawks worked the ensuing contest from a numbers perspective better than we did (if I recall, Campbell crowded the ball rather than holding back allowing Burgoine to use the ball in space once the ball came out), though they once again got lucky with a two on one in the forward line in which one of their two infringed without being called.

To me it sums up the Hawks year. The umpiring and fall of the ball has helped them no end, and they've been able to win a large amount of close games. Hopefully their luck's running out.

I've said it before, there's no real standout team this year and now we've hit form in a big way it's to me a genuine case of their being a bunch of teams that are top four to six quality without their being a standout one or two teams of premiership quality.

SonofScray
10-09-2016, 03:30 PM
May there be many injuries and reports in both of today's outings too.

chef
10-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Why were we forced to wear our clash jumper and not the Giants.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 04:29 PM

Just because.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Stevie Johnson two or three weeks? With his bad record, Kennedy off with concussion after being sniped.

G-Mo77
10-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Stevie Johnson two or three weeks? With his bad record, Kennedy off with concussion after being sniped.

Kennedy in trouble for running into Johnson more like it. He'll get off. He's a Giant.

azabob
10-09-2016, 05:00 PM
Good game of footy. Since the ten minute mark Swans have been well and truly under the pump.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 05:01 PM
For someone who repeatedly tells everyone how good he is, Johnson misses a lot of simple shots at goal.

Rocket Science
10-09-2016, 05:02 PM

In what alternate universe do opponents with predominantly bright red guernseys and predominantly bright orange guernseys not constitute a visual clash?

Clash strips are a needless blight on the game but if ever a contest cried out for one this is it.

azabob
10-09-2016, 05:02 PM
Surely Sydney cannot be serious about bringing Josh Kennedy back on?

SlimPickens
10-09-2016, 05:04 PM

Bit of Brodie Holland on Monty there. Should be at least 3....expect 1

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 06:07 PM
Bit of Brodie Holland on Monty there. Should be at least 3....expect 1

Prelim I hope.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 06:10 PM
I've just see the worst interpretation of holding the ball ever paid against Rampe. That's the most specific and excellent example of why the game is fundamentally screwed.

Rocket Science
10-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Hard not to feel gravely ill watching Team Plastic acquit themselves like this.

Bulldog Joe
10-09-2016, 06:13 PM
I've just see the worst interpretation of holding the ball ever paid against Rampe. That's the most specific and excellent example of why the game is fundamentally screwed.

Of course this has become normal. If the ball is caught underneath a player he will be pinged, regardless of how it got there.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Cameron had some quarter. He was in everything.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Of course this has become normal. If the ball is caught underneath a player he will be pinged, regardless of how it got there.

You can be ridden into the ground like a rodeo bull, only for the ball to end up underneath you with your jockey holding it to you and get penalised.

Makes sense, and importantly, makes the game a lot better.

Sedat
10-09-2016, 06:25 PM
He'll get 1 week - cannot possibly get off but won't get multiple weeks and potentially miss a GF. They will win this so 1 week will do the job nicely.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 06:38 PM
I've found the recent hype around Sydney confounding. One of the commentators said they've clearly been the best side in it this year, even though they won the same amount of H&A games as two other opponents, and only two more games than an injury riddled seventh placed side.

Today they've shown a reasonably soft underbelly. Keep Franklin away from goals and hit their midfield hard, and there's not a lot that's fantastic about them.

Remi Moses
10-09-2016, 06:50 PM
There's basically little difference between about seven teams .
GWS have matched them in the contest and flogged them on the outside .
Sydney's lack of run is very noticeable, and this arena suits GWS perfectly

FrediKanoute
10-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Giants looked good. Play similar to us, but have a more reliable forward in Cameron.

Sydney were exposed for outside run.

Topdog
10-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Where will the prelim be? Surely not at spotless??

bornadog
10-09-2016, 07:11 PM
Where will the prelim be? Surely not at spotless??

If the AFL hold it there then the whole integrity of the game is shot to pieces.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 07:17 PM
It will be at Spotless and Dogs tickets will be limited, leaving empty seats.

chef
10-09-2016, 07:19 PM
The AFL is just so *!*!*!*!ing corrupt.

SonofScray
10-09-2016, 07:26 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr-nod3VIAEr0gQ.jpg

Flamethrower
10-09-2016, 08:04 PM
It will be at Spotless and Dogs tickets will be limited, leaving empty seats.

I doubt there will be any empty seats - pretty easy for Bulldog or Hawk fans to get to Sydney and fill the joint with REAL AFL fans. It'll be like an away game for the AFL's love child. And it wont be Thursday night!!!!!

jeemak
10-09-2016, 08:53 PM
I doubt there will be any empty seats - pretty easy for Bulldog or Hawk fans to get to Sydney and fill the joint with REAL AFL fans. It'll be like an away game for the AFL's love child. And it wont be Thursday night!!!!!

Sorry mate, I was just indulging in a bit of AFEL bashidy bash bash.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 08:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cr-nod3VIAEr0gQ.jpg

Is this someone's twitter post?

I stated earlier in the year that having GWS play a GF and EFC earning the first draft pick is the moment the fans will genuinely turn away, and it's now closer than ever.

The AFL is playing with fire.

Remi Moses
10-09-2016, 09:07 PM
Did anyone hear PHIL Davis post game ?
Had a crack at the players who "deserted" GWS!
The same bloke who deserted Adelaide

SonofScray
10-09-2016, 09:08 PM
Is this someone's twitter post?

I stated earlier in the year that having GWS play a GF and EFC earning the first draft pick is the moment the fans will genuinely turn away, and it's now closer than ever.

The AFL is playing with fire.

I posted it on FB, Twitter and here for good measure. Getting plenty of support, plenty of whacks.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 09:27 PM
Did anyone hear PHIL Davis post game ?
Had a crack at the players who "deserted" GWS!
The same bloke who deserted Adelaide

Their hubris is going to come back to bite them. They've been full of themselves from the get go too, and they'll end up paying for it.

SonofScray
10-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Their hubris is going to come back to bite them. They've been full of themselves from the get go too, and they'll end up paying for it.

It's got that prick Sheedy's BO all over it.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 09:40 PM
It's got that prick Sheedy's BO all over it.

Yep, their early behaviour stank of them being told they were destined to be amazing. They behaved and are now behaving accordingly.

It's reasonably willing in Adelaide tonight. It's a shame BT is ruining it with his hyperbole. He's such a wanker.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Gee Boomer is having a mare. Missing a few easy targets and causing turnovers.

Sedat
10-09-2016, 10:18 PM
Gee Boomer is having a mare. Missing a few easy targets and causing turnovers.
All 4 of the retirees aren't exactly mounting a case for the defence

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:21 PM

To be fair, Petrie isn't playing tonight. He was named, but must've been a late out and no ones been told. Weird right?

Webby
10-09-2016, 10:21 PM

Higgins has been okay.. Would we be benevolent enough to offer him a lifeline from a sinking ship?! ��

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:24 PM
Higgins has been okay.. Would we be benevolent enough to offer him a lifeline from a sinking ship?! ��

Come on. No. I've just got used to not reading February/March headlines about how impressive Higgins preseason training form is. :D

(Then 12 weeks in rehab like this year too.)

Webby
10-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Come on. No. I've just got used to not reading February/March headlines about how impressive Higgins preseason training form is. :D

(Then 12 weeks in rehab like this year too.)

(It was sarcasm.) just a nod to the irony that he left us to be part of a club with a brighter outlook!

Twodogs
10-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Hawthorn got very lucky with their clearance out of defence. Lewis who received the short kick in kicked blindly and sprayed it away from the contest he'd have kicked to if he hit it with reasonable purchase, and a stoppage may have occurred anyway.

The kick in against us in round three was longer and Hawks worked the ensuing contest from a numbers perspective better than we did (if I recall, Campbell crowded the ball rather than holding back allowing Burgoine to use the ball in space once the ball came out), though they once again got lucky with a two on one in the forward line in which one of their two infringed without being called.

To me it sums up the Hawks year. The umpiring and fall of the ball has helped them no end, and they've been able to win a large amount of close games. Hopefully their luck's running out.

I've said it before, there's no real standout team this year and now we've hit form in a big way it's to me a genuine case of their being a bunch of teams that are top four to six quality without their being a standout one or two teams of premiership quality.

Can those clear eves be luck though? Once maybe but that was clean as you like. Maybe they practice it at training? They have enough good kicks to do it. Gary Player said that the more he practised the luckier he got.

Nah. An apology from the umpire and a knighthood from Malcolm Turnbull more like.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:32 PM
(It was sarcasm.) just a nod to the irony that he left us to be part of a club with a brighter outlook!

I thought it was just anywhere where BMac wasn't? :D

I wonder with hindsight whether St Kilda & NDS would engineer his departure? Done bugger all at North and doesn't go out a one club legend, and St Kilda used pick 25 on Longer, and Brisbane selected McStay.

Either way, North are outta here and for a long time.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:38 PM
This could be very bad for North. It's already going to be bad, but a routing as it looks like hurts the fabric of your club.

G-Mo77
10-09-2016, 10:41 PM
This could be very bad for North. It's already going to be bad, but a routing as it looks like hurts the fabric of your club.

There in for a tough few years. Can't wait.

Mantis
10-09-2016, 10:47 PM

We are all sympathetic to their plight... Yeah, right.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 10:53 PM
We are all sympathetic to their plight... Yeah, right.

I'm curious to see Scott's presser tonight. I'm unsure what his tone is going to be, especially with Thomas not being paid a few frees...

jeemak
10-09-2016, 10:58 PM
I reckon we throw a few bob at Daw and see what happens. He can kick straight and has lead to the right spots each time all night.

G-Mo77
10-09-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm curious to see Scott's presser tonight. I'm unsure what his tone is going to be, especially with Thomas not being paid a few frees...

A read of The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf over the off-season would be good for Thomas. It wouldn't hurt his coach to have a read as well. Encouraging and teaching players to cry wolf is probably worse than actually doing it.

bulldogtragic
10-09-2016, 11:21 PM
Who said they were making up the 8? A top the ladder about 1/2 way through the year, drop to 8th and over 10 goal pantsing in a final.

Good times. Good times.

jeemak
10-09-2016, 11:29 PM
I'm actually a bit of a Norf apologist, or a Brad Scott apologist. I'm not sure which one I like least.

They were the only team apart from Geelong first time around, that clearly dismantled us this year when we were trying to play well. Geelong smashed us first time around, but we didn't even show up that night.

I think I rate Scott higher than most. He's to me a guy that got the most out of a limited list and kept going for more with that limited list much like Rocket did with us (but we were slightly more talented). He's not had a structure behind him that was strong enough to pull him into line and make sure the club regenerated rather than going for age and ultimate glory when it should have pulled up stumps.

It will be interesting to see whether he's strong enough to let the list managers do what they're paid to do, and start bringing youth in.

Getting rid of Harvey, Dal, Petrie and Underbite is a good start.

Remi Moses
10-09-2016, 11:42 PM
He's gotta take responsibility for recruiting to many senior players .
Don't blame clubs for recruiting for a flag , but he went way overboard .
Jed Anderson for a first rounder looks way overs, and in fairness to Scott they finished in nowhere land for his first few years.
Retiring players while still in the finals hunt was also not a great look, and I get the commentary on the players wanting to know, but surely the club could have played a straight bat .

Twodogs
11-09-2016, 12:15 AM

The one I saw wasn't a free. He was touched

on the shoulder and threw himself backwards

Who said they were making up the 8? A top the ladder about 1/2 way through the year, drop to 8th and over 10 goal pantsing in a final.

Good times. Good times.

Quite a drop off. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

bornadog
11-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Prelims:

Geelong v Sydney or Adelaide - will play Friday night at the G.

GWS v Dogs or Hawks - Spotless Stadium - Saturday Twilight match - This really is a stupid move by AFEL.

LostDoggy
11-09-2016, 01:09 AM
I reckon we throw a few bob at Daw and see what happens. He can kick straight and has lead to the right spots each time all night.

Tend to agree, as a 100 kg 25 year old who came to the game late there is enormous upside there. Has made good progress of late and fits our needs pretty damn well as long as he's not too expensive.

boydogs
11-09-2016, 01:14 AM
GWS v Dogs or Hawks - Spotless Stadium - Saturday Twilight match - This really is a stupid move by AFEL.

Going to be awfully quiet when we roll them ;)

1eyedog
11-09-2016, 11:23 AM
Prelims:

Geelong v Sydney or Adelaide - will play Friday night at the G.

It will sell out by Tuesday and they'll be forced to move it.

bornadog
11-09-2016, 12:03 PM
Week two finals fixture (all times local)

Friday September 16, MCG, 7.50pm
Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs (second semi final)

Saturday September 17, SCG, 7.25pm
Sydney Swans v Adelaide (first semi final)

Week three finals fixture (all times local)

Friday, September 23, MCG, 7.50pm
Geelong v winner of first semi final

Saturday, September 24, Spotless Stadium, time TBC
Greater Western Sydney v winner of second semi final

hujsh
11-09-2016, 02:55 PM
Wait a minute... the Crows/Swans have a 6 day break before the prelim and we/Hawks get an 8 day break?

If only there was some way to split the difference so it was fair for everyone...oh well there mustn't be because the AFL values the integrity of the competition above all else.

bornadog
11-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Wait a minute... the Crows/Swans have a 6 day break before the prelim and we/Hawks get an 8 day break?

If only there was some way to split the difference so it was fair for everyone...oh well there mustn't be because the AFL values the integrity of the competition above all else.

technically 6, but it counts as 7 day

FrediKanoute
11-09-2016, 05:43 PM
Tend to agree, as a 100 kg 25 year old who came to the game late there is enormous upside there. Has made good progress of late and fits our needs pretty damn well as long as he's not too expensive.

I don't. I think Daw has made progress, but he lacks awareness on the pitch and spends a large amount of time running around not really doing anything besides flying for the occaisional mark.

Twodogs
11-09-2016, 05:48 PM
Daw is very slow to get ball from hand to foot as well. We have enough players with problematic kicking actions as it is.

Sedat
11-09-2016, 05:50 PM
I don't. I think Daw has made progress, but he lacks awareness on the pitch and spends a large amount of time running around not really doing anything besides flying for the occaisional mark.
Got himself into the right spots last night - I actually think this is the one area that he has improved his game light years from when he was drafted.

hujsh
11-09-2016, 06:43 PM
technically 6, but it counts as 7 day

Not sure I follow the logic on that one.

bornadog
11-09-2016, 08:40 PM
Not sure I follow the logic on that one.

6 full days off, but Saturday to Saturday is 7 days.

hujsh
11-09-2016, 10:19 PM
6 full days off, but Saturday to Saturday is 7 days.
What you posted says it's Saturday to Friday for the winner of the 1st Semi and Friday to Saturday for the winner of the 2nd Semi.

bornadog
11-09-2016, 11:56 PM
What you posted says it's Saturday to Friday for the winner of the 1st Semi and Friday to Saturday for the winner of the 2nd Semi.

Sorry you are right, I don't know what I was thinking. Forget what I said.:o

jeemak
12-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Got himself into the right spots last night - I actually think this is the one area that he has improved his game light years from when he was drafted.

Yep, he anticipated where the kicks were going to go last night and that netted him a few goals which were well deserved.

He's now quicker or slower in hand to foot than anyone we have on our list, but on Saturday he really showed aptitude to playing in a forward system.

Twodogs
12-09-2016, 12:51 AM
I just want us to stick to my pretend rule of only recruiting players who are good kicks first and foremost. I don't want to be critiquing any more kicking actions. Saying "that's not how Bernie Quinlan used to do it and he used to annoy me too"

hujsh
12-09-2016, 01:45 AM
Lockout unlikely at Giants' home prelim: AFL (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-11/lockout-unlikely-at-giants-home-prelim-afl)

comrade
12-09-2016, 07:40 AM
Lockout unlikely at Giants' home prelim: AFL (http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-11/lockout-unlikely-at-giants-home-prelim-afl)

Total BS and makes a mockery of the decision to move our game to the MCG last year. The lengths the AFEL will go to contort and manipulate the integrity of this 'competition' to give the Giants a leg up is astounding if not predictable.

Sedat
12-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Total BS and makes a mockery of the decision to move our game to the MCG last year. The lengths the AFEL will go to contort and manipulate the integrity of this 'competition' to give the Giants a leg up is astounding if not predictable.
It's actually a poor strategy medium and long term for the AFEL to adopt - Geelong are now bleating about home finals at Kardinia Park from next year. No doubt the Etihad tenants will be doing the same. It should be home state advantage only, and maximizing attendances should be the priority in finals.

For mine, that means all Melbourne finals at the MCG, all Sydney finals at ANZ (for GWS or local derby) or SCG (for Swans).

The Bulldogs Bite
12-09-2016, 12:58 PM
Disgraceful, really. Yet predictable.

Greystache
12-09-2016, 01:42 PM
It's actually a poor strategy medium and long term for the AFEL to adopt - Geelong are now bleating about home finals at Kardinia Park from next year. No doubt the Etihad tenants will be doing the same. It should be home state advantage only, and maximizing attendances should be the priority in finals.

For mine, that means all Melbourne finals at the MCG, all Sydney finals at ANZ (for GWS or local derby) or SCG (for Swans).

Virtually every decision the AFEL makes is short term. They throw everything at maximizing $$$ returns in the immediate 5 year period with no regard for the legacy it creates. When you consider the USP for any sporting organisation is the legitimacy of the contest, the AFL has planned everything centrally to the point that no long exists, and are now reliant on customers historical ties to the company as a retention strategy. It's an incredibly weak position to be in but that's where they find themselves thanks to their burn the furniture approach to expansion.

1eyedog
12-09-2016, 02:41 PM
What happens if it is a sell out mid-next week I wonder? Will it be a members only match?

azabob
12-09-2016, 02:49 PM
According to Neil Cordy the opposition members will get access to 6,500 tickets.

1eyedog
12-09-2016, 02:52 PM
According to Neil Cordy the opposition members will get access to 6,500 tickets.

Not even

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/gws-giants-confident-spotless-stadium-up-to-hosting-afl-preliminary-final/news-story/060279296ea74cafe4db39d0843afaa9

bulldogtragic
12-09-2016, 02:53 PM

So, about 1 in 7 Dogs members.
About 1 in 12 Hawks members.

Wonderful stuff by the AFEL. The Preliminary Final, the socalled fans final is being taken away from the fans and members...

Ozza
12-09-2016, 03:20 PM
So, about 1 in 7 Dogs members.
About 1 in 12 Hawks members.

Wonderful stuff by the AFEL. The Preliminary Final, the socalled fans final is being taken away from the fans and members...

I wonder if 1 in 7 dogs supporters would travel to Sydney? Will be interesting to see.

Topdog
12-09-2016, 04:59 PM
I wonder if 1 in 7 dogs supporters would travel to Sydney? Will be interesting to see.

From an integrity standpoint it doesn't matter if only 1 Dogs supporter makes the trip.

Last year we were told Etihad is too small even though we were playing an interstate side.

This year we are told historically only 4-6 thousand fans travel interstate for finals.

We had a membership base of 35,222 last year. 35,222 + 6,000 = 41,222. Etihad holds more than that.

jeemak
12-09-2016, 05:30 PM
From an integrity standpoint it doesn't matter if only 1 Dogs supporter makes the trip.

Last year we were told Etihad is too small even though we were playing an interstate side.

This year we are told historically only 4-6 thousand fans travel interstate for finals.

We had a membership base of 35,222 last year. 35,222 + 6,000 = 41,222. Etihad holds more than that.

The AFL's argument would be that Melbourne has a large number of Adelaide supporters residing within it and that Adelaide would draw more interest in a traditional football state.

LostDoggy
12-09-2016, 11:50 PM
The big question is.. Will Sydney let Michael Talia anywhere near their team meetings this week?

Twodogs
13-09-2016, 12:36 AM

It's like raising your kids to be dependant on you.

The big question is.. Will Sydney let Michael Talia anywhere near their team meetings this week?

Haha. Maybe they will send him undercover to the Adelaide camp?

merantau
13-09-2016, 09:16 PM
Tracey Holmes made a good point on "Outsiders" on the weekend. She said that if GWS put together a period of dominance at the expense of three clubs - us, St Kilda and Melbourne that are on the rise - then a lot of football supporters are going to be mightily pissed off with the AEFL.

jeemak
13-09-2016, 11:03 PM
Tracey Holmes made a good point on "Outsiders" on the weekend. She said that if GWS put together a period of dominance at the expense of three clubs - us, St Kilda and Melbourne that are on the rise - then a lot of football supporters are going to be mightily pissed off with the AEFL.

Yeah, I'm sure the likes of Collingwood, Hawthorn, Carlton, Geelong and Essendon supporters will be really sypathetic to our cause, much like they've always been.

LostDoggy
13-09-2016, 11:24 PM

Pretty sure it was Francis Leach who made that point. Tracey defended GWS and the AFEL.

Mantis
14-09-2016, 06:24 AM
The one thing about the PF is that is seen an as accessible game due to the corporate nature of the GF.

Even that isn't the case this year.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2016, 09:40 AM
The one thing about the PF is that is seen an as accessible game due to the corporate nature of the GF.

Even that isn't the case this year.

But pies were slightly cheaper on a Sunday. Being 'all about fans' swings in roundabouts wil Gil...

bornadog
14-09-2016, 10:11 AM
PFinals should only be played at designated stadiums in each state in order to maximize crowd numbers, not some pissy stadium in the Sydney showgrounds.

The AFEL's agenda is so blatant it is not funny, ie pushing GWS into a GF.

bulldogsthru&thru
14-09-2016, 10:16 AM
PFinals should only be played at designated stadiums in each state in order to maximize crowd numbers, not some pissy stadium in the Sydney showgrounds.

The AFEL's agenda is so blatant it is not funny, ie pushing GWS into a GF.

Have you heard the conspiracy theory that the AFEL is trying to provide a level playing field to all clubs for the good of the game and not to make money the priority?

comrade
14-09-2016, 10:19 AM
I don't honestly mind a team getting to play at their home ground if they've earned the right.

But the AFEL has openly stated that their mandate is to fixture stadiums based on maximising crowd capacity. See our EF last year as a perfect example.

It is the inconsistency that is mind boggling.

There will be more than 24,000 fans wanting to attend the prelim, regardless of whether it's us or the Hawks. Even if it's only 30-35K, that's 5-10K opposition fans locked out which is absolute BS. The argument that some journos have used is a full Spotless looks better than a half full ANZ. Who gives a flying **** what LOOKS better.

Treating the fans with contempt, particularly those in the heartland will eventually erode the sport.

soupman
14-09-2016, 10:46 AM
Yeah I'm with you Comrade, I'[m all for teams getting the opportunity to play finals at their home ground even if it is to the detriment of crowd numbers and ticket availability, but it has to be consistently applied.

Just last week Sydney had to sacrifice their home ground advantage for the sake of crowd numbers, which may or may not have impacted the result. It certainly negated the benefit of finishing first to almost nothing.

Last year our home game was compromised, and as has been brought up often lately Geelong get no Kardinia Park advantage. The fact a "Boutique" size stadium can be deemed ok but two 45,000+ size stadiums are insufficient is a bit of a joke, even when you consider GWS have a tiny fan base.

bornadog
14-09-2016, 12:26 PM
Yeah I'm with you Comrade, I'[m all for teams getting the opportunity to play finals at their home ground even if it is to the detriment of crowd numbers and ticket availability, but it has to be consistently applied.

Just last week Sydney had to sacrifice their home ground advantage for the sake of crowd numbers, which may or may not have impacted the result. It certainly negated the benefit of finishing first to almost nothing.

Last year our home game was compromised, and as has been brought up often lately Geelong get no Kardinia Park advantage. The fact a "Boutique" size stadium can be deemed ok but two 45,000+ size stadiums are insufficient is a bit of a joke, even when you consider GWS have a tiny fan base.

Sydney were forced to play at ANZ due to contractual obligations made by the AFEL. We didn't play at Etihad because the coach wanted to play at the MCG.

If all stadiums were 60,000 plus , then fine have a home final, but playing stadiums like Spotless or Kardinia park - well for me anyway, that is a joke on so many levels.

Mantis
14-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Sydney were forced to play at ANZ due to contractual obligations made by the AFEL. We didn't play at Etihad because the coach wanted to play at the MCG.

If all stadiums were 60,000 plus , then fine have a home final, but playing stadiums like Spotless or Kardinia park - well for me anyway, that is a joke on so many levels.

I'm lead to believe there was no contractual obligation for ANZ this year.. The game was shifted away from the SCG to maximise attendances.

bornadog
14-09-2016, 01:42 PM
I'm lead to believe there was no contractual obligation for ANZ this year.. The game was shifted away from the SCG to maximise attendances.

If true, then a prelim at Spotless is an even bigger joke.

Axe Man
14-09-2016, 02:37 PM

Sydney would have played that final at the SCG against any other team. Because it was GWS it was played at ANZ due to the expected crowd. That policy has been thrown out the window for the GWS prelim.

I thought it was only this seasons home final (that obviously didn't eventuate) that we said we wanted to play at the MCG? Last year I'm sure we requested that the game be held at Etihad but the AFL ruled it had to be at the MCG for the sake of 5000 extra spectators.

Topdog
14-09-2016, 05:25 PM
Sydney would have played that final at the SCG against any other team. Because it was GWS it was played at ANZ due to the expected crowd. That policy has been thrown out the window for the GWS prelim.

I thought it was only this seasons home final (that obviously didn't eventuate) that we said we wanted to play at the MCG? Last year I'm sure we requested that the game be held at Etihad but the AFL ruled it had to be at the MCG for the sake of 5000 extra spectators.

Yes thats my recollection of events too.

jeemak
17-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Sydney have started well, with Tex just getting a settler nailed from 55m.

I'd love to have a key forward like Tex who wanted to take shots from beyond 50m regularly.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 09:22 PM
Sydney have started well, with Tex just getting a settler nailed from 55m.

I'd love to have a key forward like Tex who wanted to take shots from beyond 50m regularly.

Travis Cloke?

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Looks like Gary Rohan isn't on the trade market or discussion anymore.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Adelaide absolutely smashed away from home in the semis last year against Hawthorn and Sydney this year. Must concern them.

azabob
17-09-2016, 10:53 PM
Adelaide absolutely smashed away from home in the semis last year against Hawthorn and Sydney this year. Must concern them.

It was mentioned before the game they did not have one player missing through injury. Quiet disappointing i would think.

bulldogtragic
17-09-2016, 10:56 PM
It was mentioned before the game they did not have one player missing through injury. Quiet disappointing i would think.

If Jenkins isn't getting cheapies in the goal square, he's a complete liability.

Remi Moses
17-09-2016, 11:27 PM
Adelaide just don't bat deep enough in the midfield . Sydney were always going to win this, and I'd imagine the handbaggers would rather have played the Crows. Joey Kennedy was sensationaland although they have a few out i reckon they can beat Geelong

Remi Moses
17-09-2016, 11:29 PM
If Jenkins isn't getting cheapies in the goal square, he's a complete liability.

I think he shouldn't have played though.
Carrying an ankle injury

Sedat
23-09-2016, 08:54 PM
Those 2 precise short kicks into Sydney's forward line is exactly how to beat Geelong

Sedat
23-09-2016, 08:58 PM
And again. Perfect delivery into the forward line. Harry Taylor might actually have to man up for once.

Sedat
23-09-2016, 09:04 PM
And once more. Absolutely magnificent display of quality inside 50 delivery by the Swans thus far.

azabob
23-09-2016, 09:17 PM
Swans have been manic, so hard at the contest.

Franklin in full flight is amazing to watch.

bornadog
23-09-2016, 09:25 PM
1 game in 28 days having an effect, Swans have momentum. Lets repeat tomorrow

Rocket Science
23-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Should the Swans go on with this, if nothing else it (the effect of the break on the Cats) might get the Giants thinking...

jeemak
23-09-2016, 09:42 PM
What's the difference between 10 Bont stats versus 18 Danger stats impact wise?

kruder
23-09-2016, 09:47 PM
Ahhh this is gold! Just wish we got to play them last week, we finally would have got the monkey off the back with them.

You cant have a club focus on two players and expect to win premiership!

jeemak
23-09-2016, 09:50 PM
Ahhh this is gold! Just wish we got to play them last week, we finally would have got the monkey off the back with them.

You cant have a club focus on two players and expect to win premiership!

But, the media has been telling us all along that Geelong's so good. I mean, they've got Dangerfield and he's the best!

Sedat
23-09-2016, 09:52 PM
Cats recruiting last year massively overrated. Danger is a gun but all of Smith, Henderson and Scott Selwood are just players.

azabob
23-09-2016, 09:52 PM
But, the media has been telling us all along that Geelong's so good. I mean, they've got Dangerfield and he's the best!

The best Jerry, THE BEST

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 09:55 PM
A team with injury question on Mills, McVeigh, Tippett, Allir.

Gettable next week.

bornadog
23-09-2016, 09:58 PM

Gettable next week.

https://polysyllabicprofundities.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/stars-align.jpg

ratsmac
23-09-2016, 10:07 PM
Geelong had too much little football in the past month. The bye hasn't helped them at all. Caught napping.

jeemak
23-09-2016, 10:09 PM
Geelong had too much little football in the past month. The bye hasn't helped them at all. Caught napping.

Would you say.......cat napping?

Alright, alright, I'll let myself out........thank you!

bornadog
23-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Would you say.......cat napping?

Alright, alright, I'll let myself out........thank you!

Grant Thomas Tweet:

The double bye has just turned into a double bye bye https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f44b.png

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 10:27 PM

Gettable next week.

Add Parker to the injury question group.

kruder
23-09-2016, 10:27 PM

Danger is a great player but I'm sick to death of hearing from him and about him. Make no mistake the club will pull the rains in next year.

jeemak
23-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Motlop eh?

No thanks.

jeemak
23-09-2016, 10:32 PM
Danger is a great player but I'm sick to death of hearing from him and about him. Make no mistake the club will pull the rains in next year.

I reckon that's unlikely.

If anything Geelong are working themselves into another cycle of believing their own BS and the media's BS for quite some time.

G-Mo77
23-09-2016, 10:39 PM
Hmmm. They couldn't could they?

azabob
23-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Hmmm. They couldn't could they?

No..

Sedat
23-09-2016, 10:50 PM
Danger and Duckwood were massive that qtr and they barely made a dent in the deficit. Geelong have some real plonkers in their bottom 6-8 players.

G-Mo77
23-09-2016, 10:50 PM
No..

They needed one more but they've been much better than Sydney in that quarter. Quick first goal and the Swans will be feeling a fair bit of pressure.

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Danger and Duckwood were massive that qtr and they barely made a dent in the deficit. Geelong have some real plonkers in their bottom 6-8 players.

It's going to get worse when Bartel & Enright retire, and also when Taylor, Mackie, Hawkins & Selwood slow down a touch.

Remi Moses
23-09-2016, 10:56 PM
Besides Dangerfield the other recruits are just OK to be honest .
Worrying for them is they haven't got a hand in this years draft early .
interesting hearing their prez poo pooing the draft pre-game, and I would have thought they need to bring some young talent into the side .

jeemak
23-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Right you wankers, just beat each other into pulps for the next half an hour. Come on, you know you want to!

Sedat
23-09-2016, 11:10 PM
It's going to get worse when Bartel & Enright retire, and also when Taylor, Mackie, Hawkins & Selwood slow down a touch.
Taylor and Mackie already slowing down. Lonergan not far behind as well. At least they have the likes of Ruggles to fill the breach

Rocket Science
23-09-2016, 11:20 PM
All I know is, Lingy's tears taste sweet.

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 11:20 PM
Taylor and Mackie already slowing down. Lonergan not far behind as well. At least they have the likes of Ruggles to fill the breach

Well with no pick inside 45 after movements this draft, they've accelerated their bottoming out process.

bulldogtragic
23-09-2016, 11:23 PM
1. 0 goals
2. 2 goals
3. 5 goals
4. 1 goal

Oh well.

LostDoggy
23-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Bye Bye Paddy and Joely;)

Sedat
23-09-2016, 11:28 PM
That was a shameful performance by the Cats. Would have lost by 12+ goals if the Swans had a full bench. And that's with Danger and Selwood playing to their optimum.

jeemak
23-09-2016, 11:37 PM
Loving the talk about the pace of the Giants and the Swans.......loving the fact we don't exist.

Ozza
23-09-2016, 11:38 PM
Thought Danger had zero impact for someone who had so much of the ball.
Absolute beast of a player, but his disposal is not what it should be for someone regarded as the best player in the game.

I thought Geelong's bottom 6-8 really got found out tonight. Their talks were very very ordinary - And the likes of Caddy, Mackie and Harry Taylor (apart from 5 mins in the 3rd quarter) really let them down.,

AndrewP6
23-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Loving the talk about the pace of the Giants and the Swans.......loving the fact we don't exist.

McLachlan pretty much asking Heeney how they'd go against GWS... Carey the one to correct them, reminding them GWS isn't there yet.

jeemak
23-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Absolute beast of a player, but his disposal is not what it should be for someone regarded as the best player in the game.

I thought Geelong's bottom 6-8 really got found out tonight. Their talks were very very ordinary - And the likes of Caddy, Mackie and Harry Taylor (apart from 5 mins in the 3rd quarter) really let them down.,

His game tonight reminded me of Greefines game where he got 4568822 possessions against the Swans a couple of years ago. Heaps of it, but nothing really effective because the team around him didn't do anyting.

Duck finally acknowledged the Bulldogs as another party participating in this finals series. The cream factor in CH7 world over Sydney is fantastic, I can't wait to make it *!*!*!*!ed for them.

ratsmac
23-09-2016, 11:51 PM
His game tonight reminded me of Greefines game where he got 4568822 possessions against the Swans a couple of years ago. Heaps of it, but nothing really effective because the team around him didn't do anyting.

Duck finally acknowledged the Bulldogs as another party participating in this finals series. The cream factor in CH7 world over Sydney is fantastic, I can't wait to make it *!*!*!*!ed for them.

We've already rained on 2 parades this finals series why not make it 3. And the all the better its the AEFL's love child.

Sedat
23-09-2016, 11:59 PM

His 3rd qtr was pretty special but agree the rest of his game was not as damaging. He tends to just throw it on the boot out of a stoppage without looking, and he does sometimes get torched by his direct opponent going the other way because he has zero defensive game - Kennedy was massive and far more influential tonight.

The 3rd qtr from Danger and Selwood should alarm Geelong even more - they were both magnificent but barely put a dent in the deficit. So many passengers.

jeemak
24-09-2016, 12:01 AM
His 3rd qtr was pretty special but agree the rest of his game was not as damaging. He tends to just throw it on the boot out of a stoppage without looking, and he does sometimes get torched by his direct opponent going the other way because he has zero defensive game - Kennedy was massive and far more influential tonight.

The 3rd qtr from Danger and Selwood should alarm Geelong even more - they were both magnificent but barely put a dent in the deficit. So many passengers.

This is the basis of me contending that Geelong and its people will suffer from being ahead of itself in a cyclical nature. They're turning to shit, but they won't figure it out until 2025 or so.

Remi Moses
24-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Mark Blicavs has gone backwards also.
Looks like a confused player to me, and Motlop looks like he's checked out .

Twodogs
24-09-2016, 12:24 AM
How much significance do we place on Geelong only playing 1 game in 17 days on tonight's performance from them?

Rocket Science
24-09-2016, 12:29 AM
How much significance do we place on Geelong only playing 1 game in 17 days on tonight's performance from them?

Depending on the result tomorrow, it's going to generate one hell of a 'rest vs continuity' debate.

jeemak
24-09-2016, 12:30 AM

If they weren't as soft as a poo sandwich, and had have competed then it would be a non issue.

If we lose tomorrow then there's no penalty.

None of it means shite my brother.

LostDoggy
24-09-2016, 12:32 AM
We've already rained on 2 parades this finals series why not make it 3. And the all the better its the AEFL's love child.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, when the AFL started building GWS their ultimate fantasy would be to have them make a GF as quick as possible and for them to play Sydney. The AFL would be gushing at the thought and being so close to it. The only thing standing in their way is of all people the Bulldogs. Heck we aren't supposed to even be here, we should've lost in Perth let alone beat the Hawks they would be saying.

All everyone is talking about is GWS, even the Sydney players want another crack at them. We aren't getting a mention even the price has blown out to $3.

We are defying the odds, we are defying the AFL! Karma is about to come full force and we are the rightful deliverers!

jeemak
24-09-2016, 12:54 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, when the AFL started building GWS their ultimate fantasy would be to have them make a GF as quick as possible and for them to play Sydney. The AFL would be gushing at the thought and being so close to it. The only thing standing in their way is of all people the Bulldogs. Heck we aren't supposed to even be here, we should've lost in Perth let alone beat the Hawks they would be saying.

All everyone is talking about is GWS, even the Sydney players want another crack at them. We aren't getting a mention even the price has blown out to $3.

We are defying the odds, we are defying the AFL! Karma is about to come full force and we are the rightful deliverers!

I mansplained this to my poor GF tonight. The AFL is one game away from its perfect scenario for a truly national grand final after tonight's outcome.

Tomorrow's victory will be very very sweet. It will mean we're only one win away from *!*!*!*!ing up City Hall's plans.

LostDoggy
24-09-2016, 01:02 AM
I mansplained this to my poor GF tonight. The AFL is one game away from its perfect scenario for a truly national grand final after tonight's outcome.

Tomorrow's victory will be very very sweet. It will mean we're only one win away from *!*!*!*!ing up City Hall's plans.

Hahaha "mansplaining".

LostDoggy
24-09-2016, 01:06 AM
All the pressure is on GWS now, they smacked Sydney, they are favourites and now they could go out before them! It will be on their minds for sure! We only have to win tomorrow and City Halls plans are in the toilet. There is no guarantee Sydney will be there next year, they need the rivalry for GWS to succeed. Make no mistake the AFL will want this bad and for it to be us who shits on it, well we couldn't have scripted it better. Sydney holds no fears for us.

Dare 2 Dream.

hujsh
24-09-2016, 01:11 AM
Best case scenario is that we not only beat them but scar them so bad they never win another final again no matter how much more talent they have.

Put that one in the 'wildest dreams' thread.

jeemak
24-09-2016, 02:39 AM
Hahaha "mansplaining".

She's so patient and understanding.........and probably bored.

Bulldog4life
24-09-2016, 08:33 AM

He gets a number of his stats with the one two handball when he doesn't need to do it.Bit like Shaw of GWS increasing his stats with that little kick out from full back.

GVGjr
24-09-2016, 09:02 AM
To me another piece of the dream fell into place last night. Sydney is a team that I don't think we would hold any fears to play against.
They're a very good side but one we match up against nicely.

Twodogs
24-09-2016, 09:22 AM
To me another piece of the dream fell into place last night. Sydney is a team that I don't think we would hold any fears to play against.
They're a very good side but one we match up against nicely.

Now it's up to us.