PDA

View Full Version : Send A Message of Support To Your Favourite Bulldog

bulldogtragic
27-09-2016, 06:18 PM
http://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/season/finals/send-your-message-of-support?camefrom=EMCL_1284260_49279146

Twodogs
27-09-2016, 06:26 PM
It annoys me a bit that you have to put your member number. It means I have to go and find my wallet, fumble through it looking for my membership, remember that my membership card is in the back pocket of the jeans under my bed, or was the last time I remember having it, so it's up the stairs to get the card. By the time I have found out my membership number is I've forgotten what I was doing in the first place.

LostDoggy
27-09-2016, 07:01 PM
So would it be considered inappropriate to ask Caleb Daniel to marry me in a "message of support"? I mean you have to put your phone number in, so.....

bulldogtragic
27-09-2016, 07:06 PM
So would it be considered inappropriate to ask Caleb Daniel to marry me in a "message of support"? I mean you have to put your phone number in, so.....

If you don't ask, you don't get. :D

EasternWest
27-09-2016, 10:23 PM

Well if it's inappropriate then we'll be inappropriate together.

bulldogtragic
27-09-2016, 10:27 PM

Well if it's inappropriate then we'll be inappropriate together.

I will vote yes to this plebiscite. Not sure Corey Bernardi will allow dogs players to have multiple marriages to fans of all sorts though. Such a bigot he is, just because he hates our footy club.

westdog54
27-09-2016, 10:35 PM
I will vote yes to this plebiscite. Not sure Corey Bernardi will allow dogs players to have multiple marriages to fans of all sorts though. Such a bigot he is, just because he hates our footy club.

He is South Australian...

bulldogtragic
27-09-2016, 10:46 PM
He is South Australian...

Good point. Now I can't stand him just a little bit more...