PDA

View Full Version : Premiership Memorabilia

Pages : 1 [2]

Murphy'sLore
01-12-2016, 11:04 AM
I'm the same as you, Axe Man. Cinder's pics are fine but I can't see choco's.

choconmientay
01-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I can see your pics on PC fine.

However a lot of choconmientay's pics don't come up for me.

I can't see Cinder picture. Something wrong with Google Photos.

All my collated pictures posted in thisd thread are now uploaded into my FlickR account, available here (https://flic.kr/s/aHskLTrCtQ)

cinder
01-12-2016, 11:52 AM
I'm the same as you, Axe Man. Cinder's pics are fine but I can't see choco's.

Interesting! I wonder if it has anything to do with being signed into your Google account whilst viewing the thread.

cinder
01-12-2016, 11:53 AM
I can't see Cinder picture. Something wrong with Google Photos.

All my collated pictures posted in thisd thread are now uploaded into my FlickR account, available here (https://flic.kr/s/aHskLTrCtQ)

No worries, maybe I need to start using FlickR

choconmientay
01-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Interesting! I wonder if it has anything to do with being signed into your Google account whilst viewing the thread.

I am logged onto my goggle account atm but still can't get to see your picture. :(

cinder
01-12-2016, 01:59 PM
I am logged onto my goggle account atm but still can't get to see your picture. :(

Stupid technology! :mad:

cinder
01-12-2016, 02:00 PM

Stupid technology!

hujsh
01-12-2016, 04:00 PM
Stupid technology! :mad:

Stupid technology!

Stupid technology

cinder
01-12-2016, 04:58 PM
Stupid technology

How appropriate!! lol

Danny the snakeman
01-12-2016, 09:16 PM
I got the mini cup and it looks awesome.

My cup arrived and very happy with it but i also ordered the $89 "premiership medal" in the box which arrived today and think that was a waste of money.

AndrewP6
01-12-2016, 09:41 PM
Picked up a copy of the book, "Against All Odds" tonight. Looking forward to settling in to soak it all up again!

Eastdog
02-12-2016, 10:44 PM
Wearing for the first time one of my 2016 WB premiership T shirts. Now it's summer time so a good time time to wear it as before then the weather was on the cooler side still.

1eyedog
02-12-2016, 10:48 PM
Had a few stubbies out of my PREMIERSHIP stubbie holder tonight. Works well and looks good.

KT31
04-12-2016, 09:47 AM
Had a few stubbies out of my PREMIERSHIP stubbie holder tonight. Works well and looks good.

I believe it makes them beer taste better too.:)

Ozza
04-12-2016, 09:49 AM
I believe it makes them beer taste better too.:)

That's because you're drinking "winners p1$$"! Always tastes 10% better.

LostDoggy
04-12-2016, 11:34 AM
I have taken my stubby out with me a couple of times when going out for dinner. I don't care if it seems weird to others. They don't understand the beer tastes 16% better in the premiership stubby holder.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
04-12-2016, 06:07 PM
I will probably need surgery to remove my premiership t shirt

KT31
04-12-2016, 07:08 PM
I will probably need surgery to remove my premiership t shirt

I've thought I had been quite conservative wearing mine but have had a couple of people comment I will need surgery to remove it.

AndrewP6
04-12-2016, 10:06 PM
I have established a tradition in recent years, on a Monday after a win at the footy, I wear some Bulldog gear to work. Scarf, jumper, shirt etc - usually dependent on the weather. In the past two months, my premiership scarf and polo have both got a good workout. Some party poopers have commented on it, but I don't care. The boss doesn't seem to care, so I'm in the clear with her. I'm getting good mileage out of it, relishing the incredible feeling of saying "My team won the premiership"! Tomorrow is Monday...

Twodogs
04-12-2016, 11:10 PM
I made a pledge during GF week that if we won then I'd wear a bulldog item of clothing every day for the rest of the year. Luckily I've got so many bulldog shirts, windcheaters, jumpers and pants that I'm finding stuff that I forgot I had.

Today it's a tshirt that I got from Forges when it was still in Footscray. They were selling all the Leaseplan breaded stuff super-cheap. I got a heap of long sleeved training jumpers for ten bucks each that I still have

Eastdog
04-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Some great stories involving our premiership memorabilia. Love it!

Twodogs
05-12-2016, 10:29 AM
I made a pledge during GF week that if we won then I'd wear a bulldog item of clothing every day for the rest of the year. Luckily I've got so many bulldog shirts, windcheaters, jumpers and pants that I'm finding stuff that I forgot I had.

Today it's a tshirt that I got from Forges when it was still in Footscray. They were selling all the Leaseplan breaded stuff super-cheap. I got a heap of long sleeved training jumpers for ten bucks each that I still have

I have a serous type meeting with my boss today. Does a City of Footscray tie count as a bulldog item?

aker39
05-12-2016, 01:58 PM
For those interested, JB have the Victory Pack back in stock.

I have already bought 3 for Xmas presents.

Eastdog
05-12-2016, 03:09 PM
I have a serous type meeting with my boss today. Does a City of Footscray tie count as a bulldog item?

Probably not as it is related to the local council but given that it is a City of Footscray tie it makes a really strong case :)

Twodogs
05-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Probably not as it is related to the local council but given that it is a City of Footscray tie it makes a really strong case :)

I went with a bulldog sock as well.

Eastdog
05-12-2016, 11:16 PM
I went with a bulldog sock as well.

That certainly is Bulldog related :)

Twodogs
05-12-2016, 11:27 PM
That certainly is Bulldog related :)

I ended up with one bulldog and one Doctor Who sock.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
06-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Such a rebel

choconmientay
07-12-2016, 08:05 PM
Can you please let us know what the quality is like? I haven't bought the Victory pack, and did buy the GF in bluray. I have all the finals on my IQ on foxtel in HD, but I am pissed off Beyond Ent. won't produce a bluRay of the other finals.

My Victory pack arrived today. I am watching us vs the Eagles. DVD quality is ... DVD quality. Disappointed that we can't get Blu-ray quality. Still enjoy watching us though ;)

Scraggers
07-12-2016, 08:45 PM
My Victory pack arrived today. I am watching us vs the Eagles. DVD quality is ... DVD quality. Disappointed that we can't get Blu-ray quality. Still enjoy watching us though ;)

I have all four finals games saved on my Foxtel IQ3 ... the quality is exceptional. I just don't have the technical nous to download it or upload it or frontload it (no wait, that's the washing machine). You get my drift.

Pickenitup
07-12-2016, 09:11 PM
Got my 27 DVD Set at Jb today for $96 from 120 they have a sale on until Sunday also got the select card set they are so good

Doggy
07-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Got the limited edition front door key from Gibsons Locksmiths in Glenroy. They are numbered 1 to 1954. The guy said they were selling out fast.
Click for larger image

bornadog
08-12-2016, 12:50 AM
I have all four finals games saved on my Foxtel IQ3 ... the quality is exceptional. I just don't have the technical nous to download it or upload it or frontload it (no wait, that's the washing machine). You get my drift.

Even if you did know how to download and copy from your IQ3, you will lose quality, due to the way Foxtel have set it up.

Scraggers
08-12-2016, 12:38 PM
Even if you did know how to download and copy from your IQ3, you will lose quality, due to the way Foxtel have set it up.

Good to know ... cheers

cinder
08-12-2016, 12:51 PM

Actually I have been able to rip from IQ2 at full 1080p but that might not be the case with IQ3.

bornadog
08-12-2016, 01:19 PM
Actually I have been able to rip from IQ2 at full 1080p but that might not be the case with IQ3.

I thought that wasn't possible, but hey I am not always right. :D

PS: Good discussion here (https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2117258)on how for those who want to try.

cinder
08-12-2016, 01:54 PM
I thought that wasn't possible, but hey I am not always right. :D

PS: Good discussion here (https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=2117258)on how for those who want to try.

Yep you will notice ME in the Whirlpool thread!

bornadog
08-12-2016, 05:09 PM
Some more items here:

http://shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/memorabilia/?camefrom=EMCL_1397048_53648407

bornadog
09-12-2016, 11:34 AM
DVDland

Bought my mother-in-law the Premiership pack for her birthday and she told me she has had trouble with the GF disc. I asked DVDland if this could be exchanged and all I got was that it is impossible to be faulty as no one else has complained. They also said to try and play the disc on another player. I said all the other discs play but this one has a problem.

Cut a long story short they said return the whole pack (to the Gold Coast) and they will check it. I said it is a box of discs and it doesn't make sense to send back the lot. The postage alone is not worth it, but they insisted.

Basically, 10 emails later they stood their ground and they also refused to give me a contact phone number.

Worse customer service ever and I would never deal with them again and I hope no one does.

Twodogs
09-12-2016, 01:32 PM
DVDland

Bought my mother-in-law the Premiership pack for her birthday and she told me she has had trouble with the GF disc. I asked DVDland if this could be exchanged and all I got was that it is impossible to be faulty as no one else has complained. They also said to try and play the disc on another player. I said all the other discs play but this one has a problem.

Cut a long story short they said return the whole pack (to the Gold Coast) and they will check it. I said it is a box of discs and it doesn't make sense to send back the lot. The postage alone is not worth it, but they insisted.

Basically, 10 emails later they stood their ground and they also refused to give me a contact phone number.

Worse customer service ever and I would never deal with them again and I hope no one does.

Had a quick look on the ACCC site and I found this:

Repair, replace, refund. You have the right to ask for a repair, replacement or refund under the Australian Consumer Law consumer guarantees for products and services bought on or after 1 January 2011.

And

If you have a minor problem with a product or service, the business can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. When you have a major problem with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund. For a major problem with a service, you can choose to receive compensation for the drop in value below the price paid, or a refund.

Repairs
If the problem with a product or service is minor, you must accept a free repair if the business offers you one.

If the business fails to give you a free repair within a reasonable time or cannot fix your problem, you can:

get it done elsewhere and pass on the costs to the business
ask for a replacement
ask for a refund
recover compensation for the drop in value below the price paid.

Stand up for your rights. They have to replace or repair it. Contact the ACCC.

Murphy'sLore
09-12-2016, 03:39 PM
Or threaten to tell The Checkout!

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
09-12-2016, 08:37 PM
One for FU Tube

HOSE B ROMERO
09-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Got my 27 DVD Set at Jb today for $96 from 120 they have a sale on until Sunday also got the select card set they are so good

What??

Danny the snakeman
09-12-2016, 10:09 PM
What??

He said he bought these

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-sports/afl-premiers-2016-western-bulldogs-complete-season-collection/325237/

and

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2016-AFL-SELECT-WESTERN-BULLDOGS-PREMIERSHIP-PREMIERS-25-CARDS-BOX-SET-IN-STOCK-/302115546568?hash=item46577d65c8:g:YUwAAOSwx2dYHZWN

LostDoggy
16-12-2016, 05:37 PM
I just received my framed Herald Sun Print signed by the Bont.

TBH I was pretty nervous waiting to see how it was going to look, especially after seeing some of the awesome stuff you guy's have posted up, to my relief it looks great.

Black matting with a black and silver frame(not very bulldogie, i know) but the great man has signed it and I'm very happy with it overall.

I wont get a chance to put it up until tomorrow but here she is resting on the floor.

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff506/Typhon291/43e4652a-b6c2-4882-9bd1-941d9af5847d.jpg (http://s1239.photobucket.com/user/Typhon291/media/43e4652a-b6c2-4882-9bd1-941d9af5847d.jpg.html)

BulldogBelle
16-12-2016, 05:48 PM
Was at a function on Sunday and got a heap of photo's with the Cup.

https://s28.postimg.org/kj3kjzsnx/IMG_2651.jpg

Doggy
16-12-2016, 07:13 PM
The Bulldog shop must be making an absolute killing.
I was there today to get the Against All Odds book, the place was packed and I couldn't get a park

cinder
16-12-2016, 08:43 PM
The Bulldog shop must be making an absolute killing.
I was there today to get the Against All Odds book, the place was packed and I couldn't get a park

Great, I'm going to try & go to the Christmas training tomorrow so that doesn't bode well!

Eastdog
16-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Sitting back on the couch tonight watch the 2016 WB highlights DVD.

KT31
17-12-2016, 09:25 AM
Sitting back on the couch tonight watch the 2016 WB highlights DVD.

I know its the Doggies Eastie, but with all the Christmas break-ups going on and Friday night spent on the couch.
How are we going to get little Woof grand kids if your never going to put yourself out there to meet the future Mrs Eastie ?
We are not getting any younger and it would be nice if your Woof family and I where young enough to remember the kids names when you have them.:D:D:D

cinder
17-12-2016, 12:51 PM
Grabbed the last BLK ladies' premiership polo in the shop, my size as well, so I think it's official I have everything I wanted now. Happy days!

Twodogs
17-12-2016, 12:54 PM
I'm intrigued. Do you have everything you want because you wanted a BLK top, because you wanted the last BLK top or both?

BulldogBelle
17-12-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm intrigued. Do you have everything you want because you wanted a BLK top, because you wanted the last BLK top or both?

Premiership and last BLk top - what more could you want!
What the hell lets go Back 2 Back;)

GVGjr
17-12-2016, 01:03 PM
Premiership and last BLk top - what more could you want!
What the hell lets go Back 2 Back;)

If you use a Arnie voice it's actually Bark to Bark

cinder
17-12-2016, 02:09 PM

Ha ha! No, I hadn't purchased that polo top because my dad said he'd get me one for my birthday, but he ordered online through Bulldogs' Shop and of course with BLK going out of business in the meantime he never received it and got a refund. Only found that out yesterday though so was hoping to score one when I came in today.

cinder
17-12-2016, 02:51 PM
Also got these for my birthday:
Numbers 1 and 1954 of 1954
The perks of hubby working in the locksmithing industry!
https://s23.postimg.org/f0zr6z74b/IMG_6373.jpg
Sorry to those that can't see my images! let me know if you can or can't!

boydogs
17-12-2016, 06:39 PM
Also got these for my birthday:
Numbers 1 and 1954 of 1954
The perks of hubby working in the locksmithing industry!
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/lvyiLPLn-8bFhaVj578vyuERL13lfzc5HFnGdknZYFnsu2TUR2SvVYaznoE5rErdW6j-XwIJy2YOLSS7fj0haQ=w1920-h950-rw

Can't see them Cinder

Danny the snakeman
17-12-2016, 07:14 PM

Strange, i was on earlier and could see now i can't.

KT31
17-12-2016, 07:31 PM

Maybe you should seek out Brian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb2OdQksMc

Throughandthrough
17-12-2016, 07:34 PM
Got an email from the club today to say that they have just posted my finals DVD collection. (I ordered it about a month ago) All good, hopefully that means demand has been high!

LostDoggy
17-12-2016, 09:03 PM

Same :(

cinder
18-12-2016, 12:37 AM
Thanks all. It's official, Google Photos sucks. Gonna switch to something else :/

jazzadogs
18-12-2016, 01:13 AM
I'm interested, what are people getting signed?

The Against All Odds book seems like a popular choice. Saw a few Mark Knight posters at the social club function.

Personally, I've had my Grand Final ticket signed by Bevo (will get it framed with Mark Knight poster once Easton has signed it). Have toyed with the idea of getting the guernsey signed and framed, but it's a bit of all or nothing, and I don't know when I'll get Hamling to sign it!

BulldogBelle
18-12-2016, 10:24 AM
Thanks all. It's official, Google Photos sucks. Gonna switch to something else :/

Try this works well. http://postimage.org/

LostDoggy
18-12-2016, 10:39 PM
Picked up the Mark Knight Premiers Poster beach towel today ;) and 2 copies of the Doggies Almanac.
One for me and the other for my Dad.Also the Premiers mug with the team group shot holding the cup.
All Chrissy presents.

choconmientay
19-12-2016, 11:31 AM

The Against All Odds book seems like a popular choice. Saw a few Mark Knight posters at the social club function.

It was funny and kind of sweet to have observed middle age men running around franticly with the Mark Knight poster and guernsey to get it signed by the Premiership players during the XMAS training :cool:

cinder
19-12-2016, 11:36 AM
Try this works well. http://postimage.org/

Thanks I will try that one.

It worked, edited original post.

BulldogBelle
19-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Forgot to quote Jazzdogs....

Personally, I've had my Grand Final ticket signed by Bevo (will get it framed with Mark Knight poster once Easton has signed it). Have toyed with the idea of getting the guernsey signed and framed, but it's a bit of all or nothing, and I don't know when I'll get Hamling to sign it!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l have the 2016 jumper with number 10 on the back. Signed by about half the team. Will get the team and score embroided on the bottom.

Will hang the 54 and 16 together on the wall. The 1954 is now framed and hanging on the wall.
https://s24.postimg.org/3xw67zfx1/1954_Prem.jpg

Twodogs
19-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Doug Reynolds (the guy who signed in the middle) used to drink in the front bar of The Barkly. I can remember playing pool against him.

Eastdog
19-12-2016, 07:41 PM
Great stuff TDB.

Eastdog
19-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Thanks I will try that one.

It worked, edited original post.

Yes I stumbled upon that site and it works very well for posting images on forums as before that I had trouble trying to post images on here. Glad that I was able to share my 2016 WB Mark Knight framed poster with fellow woofers and to see what other woofers have.

1eyedog
19-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Forgot to quote Jazzdogs....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

l have the 2016 jumper with number 10 on the back. Signed by about half the team. Will get the team and score embroided on the bottom.

Will hang the 54 and 16 together on the wall. The 1954 is now framed and hanging on the wall.
https://s24.postimg.org/3xw67zfx1/1954_Prem.jpg

A playing coach, those were the days! Bevo for back pocket?

BulldogBelle
19-12-2016, 10:23 PM

Reckon Bevo could do some damage as a back pocket player!

LostDoggy
19-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Reckon Bevo could do some damage as a back pocket player!

Nuggety back pocket ;)

Twodogs
19-12-2016, 11:02 PM

Bevo could play Charlie Sutton in a movie I reckon. Or a TV show. That's if they made a TV show or a movie that needed somebody playing Charlie Sutton in it. Which they probably won't.

Or a play perhaps. Some interpretive dance maybe? Charlie! The true story! Danced by Luke Bevirodge.

AndrewP6
19-12-2016, 11:19 PM
For those who don't know, I'm a teacher. One of the kids today gave me a bottle of Scotch, and a Bulldogs premiership scarf. I have the scarf already, but I don't care. I might alternate between them, maybe one for home and one for away games. That mum spent big on me.

KT31
20-12-2016, 10:17 AM
For those who don't know, I'm a teacher. One of the kids today gave me a bottle of Scotch, and a Bulldogs premiership scarf. I have the scarf already, but I don't care. I might alternate between them, maybe one for home and one for away games. That mum spent big on me.
So bottle of scotch for away games and scarf for home games or vise-versa ?:)

I hope you gave the kid some extra credit, both certainly beats an apple.

Danny the snakeman
23-12-2016, 03:15 AM
This arrived today

https://s24.postimg.org/kdjep8i1h/IMG20161222162134.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/r3zvyo575/)imagehosting (https://postimage.org/)

Danny the snakeman
23-12-2016, 03:18 AM
Picked this up from framer

https://s30.postimg.org/5aexb0mz5/IMG20161222162251.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/u3ohbo5zh/)upload pic (https://postimage.org/)

Murphy'sLore
29-12-2016, 11:31 AM
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I can recommend one of my Christmas presents, The Doggies' Almanac (edited by John Harms and Mandy Johnson). It's a compendium of Footy Almanac pieces taking us through the highs and lows of the year, then a good solid focus on the finals with lots of personal stories, funny and sad and upliting -- bit like reading WOOF actually :)

Our own Tragician has a couple of pieces in it. I'm sure everyone here is well aware of the Footy Almanac, but this book is a really nice collection.

LostDoggy
29-12-2016, 02:35 PM
I need to collect my gear and take a picture. I spent over 300$ on memberships and add-ons after the prelim, then nearly that much again on premiers merch.

Danny the snakeman
30-12-2016, 03:00 AM
Flying the flag in WA.

https://s27.postimg.org/ku2ndl583/15672960_235302883561169_956724855126995849_n.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/w6f8vddwv/)free upload pictures (https://postimage.org/)

LostDoggy
31-12-2016, 12:37 AM
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but I can recommend one of my Christmas presents, The Doggies' Almanac (edited by John Harms and Mandy Johnson). It's a compendium of Footy Almanac pieces taking us through the highs and lows of the year, then a good solid focus on the finals with lots of personal stories, funny and sad and upliting -- bit like reading WOOF actually :)

Our own Tragician has a couple of pieces in it. I'm sure everyone here is well aware of the Footy Almanac, but this book is a really nice collection.

Same ML.
Bought a copy for my Dad for Chrissy and got myself a copy while i was at it(Present from the Good Wife of course;)).
Dad was over the moon when he unwrapped it Christmas Day.As he lived in Adelaide St for 20 odd years,
some of the photo's in the Almanac bought some great memories flooding back to him.
It sure is a great collectors item as well as never before has there been an Almanac
done for just that years Premiers ;) We are the First and probably the last it will be done for,
for many many years to come.

bornadog
31-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Same ML.
got myself a copy while i was at it(Present from the Good Wife of course;)).

Same here :D

Murphy'sLore
31-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Mine was a genuine present from the other half :)

Twodogs
31-12-2016, 11:58 AM
I gotta copy for half price before it was released! A mate of mine wrote a piece for it and got some at a special price. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, I wonder if that still counts?

Murphy'sLore
31-12-2016, 12:18 PM
I did wonder if there were any other Woofers (or mates of Woofers!) lurking in those pages.

Twodogs
31-12-2016, 12:41 PM
I did wonder if there were any other Woofers (or mates of Woofers!) lurking in those pages.

Bulldog Tragicion(? I can't spell this morning) has a couple of articles and I think one of Webby's mates has a couple too.

hujsh
31-12-2016, 06:58 PM
Dad thinks that bulldogs magazine from the end of the year might be worth something in however many years time and I shouldn't open it.

Anyone agree with that? Anything in there I wouldn't already know?

Twodogs
31-12-2016, 07:39 PM
Dad thinks that bulldogs magazine from the end of the year might be worth something in however many years time and I shouldn't open it.

Anyone agree with that? Anything in there I wouldn't already know?

No there would be so many of them around I would think.

hujsh
31-12-2016, 10:15 PM
No there would be so many of them around I would think.

That was my line of thinking

KT31
01-01-2017, 04:09 AM
I gotta copy for half price before it was released! A mate of mine wrote a piece for it and got some at a special price. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone, I wonder if that still counts?

It still counts, its OK to tell us someone wants to be your Mate.:D

Twodogs
01-01-2017, 04:36 AM
It still counts, its OK to tell us someone wants to be your Mate.:D

It's more impressive that he can read and wrote.

Eastdog
01-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Went to JB Hi Fi Knox City today and got the 2016 WB Victory pack which I got 20% off.

Eastdog
01-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Flying the flag in WA.

https://s27.postimg.org/ku2ndl583/15672960_235302883561169_956724855126995849_n.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/w6f8vddwv/)free upload pictures (https://postimage.org/)

Looks great mate.

westdog54
01-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Went to JB Hi Fi Knox City today and got the 2016 WB Victory pack which I got 20% off.

My wife went into JB to try and pre-order the VP for my Birthday. Apparently they may not be producing any more of them and she could only get it online as they couldn't order it at store level.

Order is locked away now but anyone still interested should make enquiries now so that they don't miss out.

Twodogs
02-01-2017, 10:53 AM
My wife went into JB to try and pre-order the VP for my Birthday. Apparently they may not be producing any more of them and she could only get it online as they couldn't order it at store level.

Order is locked away now but anyone still interested should make enquiries now so that they don't miss out.

Which JB store did she try? There'd be a big difference between Highpoint and some of the places out the other side.

KT31
02-01-2017, 01:27 PM

Make a few calls to other JB's out of the area, prior to Christmas my wife tried one in the west and was told just about the same as yourself only to get a set when visiting family in Geelong.

Eastdog
02-01-2017, 01:35 PM

At JB Knox City there was one WB victory pack that I saw out on the shelf but I'm sure they would have more maybe not all out on the shelf.

cinder
08-01-2017, 06:22 PM
Finally got these up on the wall!

https://s23.postimg.org/61j39nm9n/IMG_6548.jpg

Really love the foiled Mark Knight's poster. It came framed so I got the other one done to match.

Eastdog
08-01-2017, 06:31 PM
Looks great cinder.

cinder
08-01-2017, 09:49 PM
Looks great cinder.

Cheers!

westdog54
09-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Which JB store did she try? There'd be a big difference between Highpoint and some of the places out the other side.

That was Melton.

craigsahibee
09-01-2017, 11:07 AM
At JB Knox City there was one WB victory pack that I saw out on the shelf but I'm sure they would have more maybe not all out on the shelf.

Got my copy at Sanity in Rosebud on New Years Day of all places. 30% off too.

bornadog
09-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Got my copy at Sanity in Rosebud on New Years Day of all places. 30% off too.

I didn't bother with the victory pack, especially as it is not in HD (Bluray would have been nice). I have it all recorded off Foxtel HD, and thanks to a WOOF member on Hard drive as well. I did buy the bluray version of the Grand final.

hujsh
09-01-2017, 12:51 PM
I didn't bother with the victory pack, especially as it is not in HD (Bluray would have been nice). I have it all recorded off Foxtel HD, and thanks to a WOOF member on Hard drive as well. I did buy the bluray version of the Grand final.

Shout out to that member for making my treadmill runs bearable.

choconmientay
09-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Edited!

Poor me with my DVDs

Twodogs
09-01-2017, 06:19 PM
Damn I should have asked mum for a hard drive for Christmas.

maybe I still can.

choconmientay
10-01-2017, 11:01 PM
Hi Cinder. Your pm box is full. Can not send any PMs.

cinder
11-01-2017, 12:22 PM
Hi Cinder. Your pm box is full. Can not send any PMs.

Yep all of a sudden I am pretty popular. Fixed. Anyone else interested, please PM me and don't comment here. Thanks.

Eastdog
22-01-2017, 04:14 PM
I got the regular 2016 WB team poster a few weeks ago but thinking of getting for my wall to the left of my framed Mark Knight poster something more revelant to the premiership :)

Eastdog
22-01-2017, 04:50 PM
This is my footy signed at the East West Day last week signed by our premiership stars Tory Dickson and Jack Macrae. Hoping to add to it in the future :)

https://s24.postimg.org/wr4761awl/image.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/u9sfyrr01/)

LostDoggy
22-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Finally got these up on the wall!

https://s23.postimg.org/61j39nm9n/IMG_6548.jpg

Really love the foiled Mark Knight's poster. It came framed so I got the other one done to match.

What size frame?

cinder
23-01-2017, 10:57 AM
What size frame?

They were both custom framed to fit the posters at a framing shop.

Eastdog
27-01-2017, 03:31 PM
I kept quite a few newspapers as well relating to both our prelim final victory and our premiership win.

LostDoggy
27-01-2017, 09:56 PM
I kept quite a few newspapers as well relating to both our prelim final victory and our premiership win.

This might sound strange or a bit weird but i've got copies of both the Herald Dum and The Age from every day since we won our Prelim to the following week after our Magnificent,Glorious,Watershed Grand Final Victory.
Can't explain why but i have not read one copy.

Eastdog
27-01-2017, 10:06 PM
This might sound strange or a bit weird but i've got copies of both the Herald Dum and The Age from every day since we won our Prelim to the following week after our Magnificent,Glorious,Watershed Grand Final Victory.

Can relate to that redders :) :)

bornadog
28-01-2017, 12:20 AM

Is that because you can't read. :D:D:D

Twodogs
29-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Is that because you can't read. :D:D:D

Redders's wouldn't be able to read able o read your question then. You'd better upload a mp.3 of you asking the question.

cinder
31-01-2017, 10:51 PM
There is a stowaway on the shrine!

https://s24.postimg.org/nsz69ez4l/IMG_6698.jpg

Sacrilege!

Murphy'sLore
01-02-2017, 11:05 AM
He/she knows that's where your heart is :)

Throughandthrough
01-02-2017, 11:49 AM
I hope the cat's name is either Jason, Joel, Matthew, Shane, Dale. Easton, Lachie. Marcus, Liam, Jack, Zaine, Jake, Tory, Tom, Clay, Jordan, Luke, Toby, Fletcher. Josh or Caleb,

cinder
01-02-2017, 12:13 PM
He/she knows that's where your heart is :)

Totally. She knows if she goes over there she might get some pats :)

cinder
01-02-2017, 12:13 PM
I hope the cat's name is either Jason, Joel, Matthew, Shane, Dale. Easton, Lachie. Marcus, Liam, Jack, Zaine, Jake, Tory, Tom, Clay, Jordan, Luke, Toby, Fletcher. Josh or Caleb,

Ha! If only the Women's league was here when I got the cats, could have named one of them Katie Brennan ;)

Eastdog
07-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Getting currently framed the entire 2016 WB team photo to put on my wall next to the 2016 WB framed Mark Knight premiership poster. Got quite a few more signatures as well on my footy both players who played in the premiership and some who didn't. Bob and Bonti the 2 great signatures I got. Love Bonts signature. Morris another one of significance on my footy as well.

Eastdog
09-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Got it today the framed entire 2016 WB Team photo. I have the AFL premiers one on my Laptop, IPhone background and decided to have one with the entire 2016 team to put on my wall as it includes the VFL players in there as well as we won that last year as well. Might post it up when it's up on the wall.

Eastdog
10-06-2017, 08:17 PM
https://s17.postimg.org/9473fcdnj/IMG_1242.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/q4pzo0qor/)

Eastdog
21-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Here is the entire 2016 Western Bulldogs team photo framed all AFL premiership and VFL premiership players (who are linked with the seniors) next to my 2016 WB Mark Knight poster up on my wall.

https://s24.postimg.org/gazvnnwsx/IMG_1262.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/gazvnnwsx/)

Twodogs
21-06-2017, 09:32 PM
Here is the entire 2016 Western Bulldogs team photo framed all AFL premiership and VFL premiership players (who are linked with the seniors) next to my 2016 WB Mark Knight poster up on my wall.

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/dkfa5zuN.jpg

Looks good Easty. I don't know why but Luke Goetz being almost front and centre in the premiership photo annoys me.

Eastdog
22-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Looks good Easty. I don't know why but Luke Goetz being almost front and centre in the premiership photo annoys me.

Cheers Twodogs.

Yep they both came up very well I previously had the 2013 WB team photo there so was in need of a change to the 2016 one our premiership year.

Hoping I'll be able to print a photo of myself from my iPhone to put in a small frame of me holding the premiership cup - I think officeworks can do it.

Twodogs
22-06-2017, 02:45 PM
What about the VFL premiers from 2014 and 2016 ? They should be there too.

Eastdog
22-06-2017, 09:10 PM
What about the VFL premiers from 2014 and 2016 ? They should be there too.

Yeah the team photo covers all the AFL premiership players and some of the VFL players just don't have the adequate room to put them there :) I got a lot of praise with my Mark Knight poster BAD liked the frame very much. I'm thinking of going to the VFL game on Saturday at WO may see you there Twodogs If you and I go.

Danny the snakeman
24-06-2017, 05:34 PM
Cheers Twodogs.

Hoping I'll be able to print a photo of myself from my iPhone to put in a small frame of me holding the premiership cup - I think officeworks can do it.

Can do it at Kmart also, thats what i did.

Eastdog
25-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Can do it at Kmart also, thats what i did.

Cool thanks. So how do they do it exactly? Do you need a USB stick or you just take your phone.

Danny the snakeman
25-06-2017, 02:48 AM
Cool thanks. So how do they do it exactly? Do you need a USB stick or you just take your phone.

You can put your pic on a usb stick at home or just leave on phone and you can either bluetooth or connect wifi to the kiosk machine. Then you pick which pics you want from phone and once up on the machine screen choose what size you want,glossy or satin finish,border or no boarder and can crop bits out if needed. Once your happy click finish , a reciept pops out and pay at counter. You can get instant , 1 hour or 24hr photos.

Its all pretty simple once your sitting in front of machine.

Eastdog
25-06-2017, 03:00 AM
Thanks DTS

Yep that sounds pretty easy.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
25-06-2017, 06:34 PM
I thought I had enough until I saw the latest stamps

Scraggers
07-07-2017, 08:56 PM
Photo1 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/1aaG93)

Photo2 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/vRM76r)

Photo3 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/vDYr6K)

Photo4 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/Qr2wf1)

It's taken forever, but here is my Premiership memorabilia all framed ... finally.

Danny the snakeman
08-07-2017, 03:34 AM
Couldn't see them Scraggers.

Scraggers
08-07-2017, 03:47 PM
Couldn't see them Scraggers.

Okay ... cheers. I'll find another way.

Eastdog
08-07-2017, 04:12 PM
Okay ... cheers. I'll find another way.

Use this website Scraggers. It has worked well for me for getting photos on a forum

https://postimages.org

EasternWest
08-07-2017, 04:17 PM
Photo1 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/1aaG93)

Photo2 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/vRM76r)

Photo3 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/vDYr6K)

Photo4 (http://https://www.flickr.com/gp/144575077@N03/Qr2wf1)

It's taken forever, but here is my Premiership memorabilia all framed ... finally.

I've seen them. They're real, and they're spectacular!

Except for the one with Scraggers in it. He's a loathsome, offensive beast. Yet I cannot look away.

Scraggers
08-07-2017, 05:59 PM
https://s11.postimg.org/la167ducv/IMG_3787.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/la167ducv/) https://s12.postimg.org/gxjuvltex/IMG_3793.png (https://postimg.org/image/gxjuvltex/) https://s13.postimg.org/5fi1xocfn/IMG_3788.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5fi1xocfn/) https://s16.postimg.org/4z1ul18b5/IMG_3789.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/4z1ul18b5/)

Thanks Easty ... here we go

Scraggers
08-07-2017, 06:02 PM
I've seen them. They're real, and they're spectacular!

Except for the one with Scraggers in it. He's a loathsome, offensive best. Yet I cannot look away.

You're right ... I am the best (except in chess) :p

EasternWest
08-07-2017, 06:49 PM
You're right ... I am the best (except in chess) :p

Grrrrr fixed.

Daughter of the West
11-07-2017, 04:58 PM
https://s11.postimg.org/la167ducv/IMG_3787.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/la167ducv/) https://s12.postimg.org/gxjuvltex/IMG_3793.png (https://postimg.org/image/gxjuvltex/) https://s13.postimg.org/5fi1xocfn/IMG_3788.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/5fi1xocfn/) https://s16.postimg.org/4z1ul18b5/IMG_3789.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/4z1ul18b5/)

They are absolutely fabulous Scraggers - what a collection!

Eastdog
11-07-2017, 10:00 PM

They look great Scraggers.

Eastdog
11-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Great that you had the opportunity in WA to lift hold the cup.

Danny the snakeman
12-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Great that you had the opportunity in WA to lift hold the cup.

It certainly was.

Eastdog
12-07-2017, 04:39 PM
It certainly was.

I believe all our supporter groups did it which was great.

LostDoggy
01-08-2017, 05:20 PM

For the old man for Father's Day.

LostDoggy
01-08-2017, 05:30 PM
Plus the one from 1954

Eastdog
01-08-2017, 06:15 PM
That's great Rooner. Love how old school looking it is.

Eastdog
01-08-2017, 06:41 PM
2016 Western Bulldogs premiers scarf which I put on when going to all our games at Etihad/MCG and when watching interstate games from home.

2016 WB premiers magazine which I got at the Whitten Oval the next day after we won the premiership.

Hopefully there will be more stuff to get this year if we win it.

https://s2.postimg.org/stiyfdf6h/IMG_1318.jpg (https://postimage.org)

https://s2.postimg.org/c71e6am8p/IMG_1319.jpg (https://postimage.org)

Danny the snakeman
03-08-2017, 02:31 AM
Just got that premeriers mag the other day myself Eastie.

Twodogs
03-08-2017, 03:50 AM
Plus the one from 1954

Photo or it didn't happen.

BulldogBelle
03-08-2017, 08:10 AM

For the old man for Father's Day.

Did you get this from the guy at the St.Kilda esplanade market?

LostDoggy
03-08-2017, 12:12 PM
Did you get this from the guy at the St.Kilda esplanade market?

Yes got them both there. $45 each.

BulldogBelle
04-08-2017, 08:28 AM
They make fantastic presents for the Bulldogs faithful. Reckon l have bought about 8 over the years.

HOSE B ROMERO
06-08-2017, 07:33 PM
2016 Western Bulldogs premiers scarf which I put when going to all our games at Etihad/MCG and when watching interstate games from home.

2016 WB premiers magazine which I got at the Whitten Oval the next day after we won the premiership.

Hopefully there will be more stuff to get this year if we win it.

https://s2.postimg.org/stiyfdf6h/IMG_1318.jpg (https://postimage.org)

https://s2.postimg.org/c71e6am8p/IMG_1319.jpg (https://postimage.org)

The scarf is a ripper. Probably one of the best of the premiership memorabilia. All the players names and details of the big day.

ledge
06-08-2017, 07:37 PM
I bought a tube that holds stubby holders off the internet it has all the players names, emblem and positions they played, great show piece for a mancave.

Eastdog
06-08-2017, 07:53 PM
The scarf is a ripper. Probably one of the best of the premiership memorabilia. All the players names and details of the big day.

Love our premiership scarf. Great piece of merchandise.

Pickenitup
13-08-2017, 06:21 PM
Was at Jb Hi Fi they have re issued our season box set with the blu Ray grand final DVD and the doco inside the fury

Eastdog
13-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Was at Jb Hi Fi they have re issued our season box set with the blu Ray grand final DVD and the doco inside the fury

So is the Inside the Fury DVD available in stores now at JB. Would be good to get a copy of that one as well when next in JB.

Pickenitup
13-08-2017, 08:34 PM
I think it's just in the season collection box heard that Adi Brown's the Ride Part 2 should be out soon

Eastdog
13-08-2017, 08:37 PM
I think it's just in the season collection box heard that Adi Brown's the Ride Part 2 should be out soon

Yes reading the post again "re-issued" key words. So I think the box set I have doesn't have that but the one now that you said has been released has it.

Pickenitup
13-08-2017, 09:14 PM
Correct

Danny the snakeman
14-08-2017, 04:39 PM

Now with those extras makes it worth it tho I wouldn't watch the normal rds again myself.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/movies-tv-shows/movies-tv-shows-on-sale/tv-sports/afl-western-bulldogs-2016-premiers-complete-season-collection/445667/

Eastdog
14-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Went to the AFL store Doncaster today to see if they had those 2016 premiers caps but they said they ran out. Probably best to get it online at the Bulldog shop with the money going back to the club.

Danny the snakeman
15-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Went to the AFL store Doncaster today to see if they had those 2016 premiers caps but they said they ran out. Probably best to get it online at the Bulldog shop with the money going back to the club.

Eastie not sure if this is the hat you mean but I just ordered one today.

https://www.marketsports.com.au/afl-teams/western-bulldogs/western-bulldogs-2016-blue-premiers-cap.html

Eastdog
15-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Eastie not sure if this is the hat you mean but I just ordered one today.

https://www.marketsports.com.au/afl-teams/western-bulldogs/western-bulldogs-2016-blue-premiers-cap.html

Yes I think that is the one. Looks pretty good to me.

KT31
15-08-2017, 08:25 PM
I meant to ask awhile back, but a Woof Premiership product would be brilliant.
Possible a scarf akin to the Beards one.
Anyone have any thoughts ?

Danny the snakeman
16-08-2017, 01:55 PM
Yes I think that is the one. Looks pretty good to me.

Ordered yesterday afternoon (melb) delivered to perth today great service and that was with their cheapest std delivery. Hat is great Eastie suggest you get on board.

Eastdog
16-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Ordered yesterday afternoon (melb) delivered to perth today great service and that was with their cheapest std delivery. Hat is great Eastie suggest you get on board.

Yeah I have the premiership scarf which I posted and premiership t-shirts but the premiership hat would be good to have and to wear particular in the summer time going out.

Pickenitup
28-08-2017, 09:12 PM
Does any one have any idea what's going on with the Ride Part 2 surely had to be released soon

Twodogs
28-08-2017, 09:27 PM
Does any one have any idea what's going on with the Ride Part 2 surely had to be released soon

I thought I saw it in the shop the other day. I must have been mistaken.

Eastdog
28-08-2017, 09:42 PM
I thought I saw it in the shop the other day. I must have been mistaken.

Was at Whitten Oval on Saturday TD but didn't go to the shop. Was there any 2016 Western Bulldog premiership caps?

Might have to get it through Market sports or another place online like DTS did.

Twodogs
28-08-2017, 10:34 PM
Was at Whitten Oval on Saturday TD but didn't go to the shop. Was there any 2016 Western Bulldog premiership caps?

Might have to get it through Market sports or another place online like DTS did.

Didn't see any premiership caps but I got a Bob 300 cap up at Ballarat. Actually you've reminded me, that's where I saw that thing about The Ride, up at Ballarat. It was written on the side of a box that was next to the merchandise stand.

cinder
29-08-2017, 12:16 PM
The one at the Bulldogs' shop is the original Ride DVD from 2015 unfortunately.

Eastdog
31-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Not really a 2016 premiership product but show my great Bulldog passion!

https://s26.postimg.org/eqx0hg9ih/IMG_1369.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/9s9i2x5ph/)

bulldogsfight
01-09-2017, 06:45 PM
The toothbrushes come in 17 clubs

Eastdog
01-09-2017, 08:06 PM

Yep I think so. Not a unique one for us.

Bulldog4life
02-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Yep I think so. Not a unique one for us.

Yet if you had your teeth coated red white and blue Easty that would be unique to our club and I would be your number one fan.

Throughandthrough
02-09-2017, 11:19 AM

Presumably not available for Port Adelaide fans as not required?

KT31
02-09-2017, 02:10 PM

Might grab a couple of other teams colours to clean the dunny.:D

ledge
03-09-2017, 09:15 AM
The pies don't have one . They have released a denture and gum cleaner instead.
I believe they have their own tattooist as well.

Eastdog
03-09-2017, 04:18 PM
The pies don't have one . They have released a denture and gum cleaner instead.
I believe they have their own tattooist as well.

:D:D

Eastdog
06-09-2017, 07:58 PM

Ordered the 2016 Western Bulldogs Premiership Cap today from that Market Sports Online store. From what you said DTS I might arrive tomorrow. That is very good service.

Eastdog
07-09-2017, 09:26 PM
So my memborilia now:

- 2016 WB premiers cap
- 2016 WB season highlights
- 2016 WB Premiership pack including the 2016 Premiership DVD
- 2 2016 WB premiers T shirts
- 1 2016 WB special premiership footy
- 2016 WB premiership Mark Knight poster framed on my wall along with the entire 2016 WB team framed and another 2016 WB Mark Knight poster unframed
- Signatures on my regular footy from WB premiership and non premiership players.
- Newspapers kept from the prelim and GF-Premiership
- 2016 premiers season book and magazine

Bulldog4life
10-09-2017, 03:15 AM
So my memborilia now:

- 2016 WB premiers cap
- 2016 WB season highlights
- 2016 WB Premiership pack including the 2016 Premiership DVD
- 2 2016 WB premiers T shirts
- 1 2016 WB special premiership footy
- 2016 WB premiership Mark Knight poster framed on my wall along with the entire 2016 WB team framed and another 2016 WB Mark Knight poster unframed
- Signatures on my regular footy from WB premiership and non premiership players.
- Newspapers kept from the prelim and GF-Premiership
- 2016 premiers season book and magazine

Good on you Easty. Well done indeed. A great range there to give to your eventual 10 grandchildren;)

Eastdog
11-09-2017, 05:46 PM
Got this today. Will enjoy wearing it in the summer time when I'm out and about

https://s26.postimg.org/ux0bd7gvp/IMG_1387.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/ux0bd7gvp/)

https://s26.postimg.org/hmh1xffp1/IMG_1388.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/hmh1xffp1/)

https://s26.postimg.org/3vckv7qr9/IMG_1389.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/3vckv7qr9/)

https://s26.postimg.org/qiru1d6b9/IMG_1390.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/qiru1d6b9/)

BulldogBelle
11-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Got this today. Will enjoy wearing in the summer time when I'm out and about

https://s26.postimg.org/ux0bd7gvp/IMG_1387.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/ux0bd7gvp/)

https://s26.postimg.org/hmh1xffp1/IMG_1388.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/hmh1xffp1/)

https://s26.postimg.org/3vckv7qr9/IMG_1389.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/3vckv7qr9/)

https://s26.postimg.org/qiru1d6b9/IMG_1390.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/qiru1d6b9/)

Have one of these caps as well. Not a great fan of the fit, but like to wear it for the obvious!

Eastdog
11-09-2017, 06:15 PM
Have one of these caps as well. Not a great fan of the fit, but like to wear it for the obvious!

Yep certainly wanted to get this specific cap with premiers on it.

Eastdog
25-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Proudly currently wearing one of my 2016 WB Premiere T shirts. A great piece of memborilia to wear.

Eastdog
09-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Went to get my other 2016 WB Mark Knight poster laminated today. Will pick it up later in the week. Will be good to preserve and protect it.

Eastdog
10-10-2017, 07:04 PM
I have one on the wall in a great frame which was posted up further back in this thread. This is the other one I have which I laminated.

https://imgur.com/a/enDav

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
11-10-2017, 05:21 PM
I have prints of firstdogonthemoon's finals series cartoons which I have to get framed at some stage

jazzadogs
12-01-2018, 09:14 AM
What would be the best option to get something signed by Joel Hamling? Send directly to him via Freo or send to their fan engagement department (or whatever department would deal with it)?

Obviously I would include a return postage envelope.

bornadog
12-01-2018, 10:01 AM
What would be the best option to get something signed by Joel Hamling? Send directly to him via Freo or send to their fan engagement department (or whatever department would deal with it)?

I would ring Freo and see what they say.

Twodogs
12-01-2018, 05:30 PM
I have prints of firstdogonthemoon's finals series cartoons which I have to get framed at some stage

I was going to say that I haven't read them and ask you to post them but I've just spent an hour reading them on Google.

I'm even a couple!

bornadog
12-01-2018, 05:58 PM
I was going to say that I haven't read them and ask you to post them but I've just spent an hour reading them on Google.

Did you grab his latest book? I see he has flown the coup and now living in Tassie.

GVGjr
12-01-2018, 07:14 PM

You might be able to contact him via a direct message on Twitter. @joel_hamling30
Worst case scenario is he says no

If you can find his manager that might be another avenue.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
12-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Did you grab his latest book? I see he has flown the coup and now living in Tassie.

Yes I did have read a bit of it not as exciting as his football cartoons but I will be able to survive the Apocolypse

Twodogs
13-01-2018, 01:52 AM

Yeah, I've read it. The foreword is by Matt Groening the guy who invented the Simpsons.

The bit about Peanut was sad. I remember that happening. It was very sad. I don't think I've gotten that upset when somebody else's dog died. :(

LostDog
24-01-2018, 01:13 AM
Hey guys
I’m looking for copies or at least excellent copies of covers of the 2016 finals series Records
Vs Eagles , vs Hawks and vs Giants
Tried contacting afl record but got nothing

Eastdog
24-01-2018, 01:39 AM
Hey guys
I’m looking for copies or at least excellent copies of covers of the 2016 finals series Records

Hopefully you'll be able to track them down. They would be out there somewhere. Are they out there online somewhere maybe?

Axe Man
24-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Hey guys

I should have the Hawks one somewhere (I've moved house so could take some tracking down). I could scan it if you like?

Twodogs
24-01-2018, 12:52 PM
Might be better to conduct that business via PM chaps.

And now is as good a time as any to point out that WOOF in no way condones file sharing.