PDA

View Full Version : Just So Refreshing

Eastdog
17-11-2016, 03:03 PM
It has just been great being the premiership team after so many many years now. While out and about either coming home or back from work, going in for my part time study and just generally out and about I have seen quite a number of those HS Bulldog premiers stickers on cars, utes etc.

Hopefully it is a changing of the guard as I see so many of those 3 peat Hawks stickers around still but when I see the Bulldog premiers stickers around or someone wearing a Bulldog cap etc then this is sign that we have come a huge way.

We have a lot more supporters out there than we probably realise and we are an excellent chance to get 50,000 members in 2017.

Twodogs
17-11-2016, 03:48 PM
What are you studying Easty?

I did some studies last year and early this year. It was fun being in a classroom again.

Eastdog
17-11-2016, 03:54 PM

I did some studies last year and early this year. It was fun being in a classroom again.

Doing a Certificate IV in Business. Nearly completed it. Always good to have more qualifications on top of my science degree. What have you studied TD?

Twodogs
17-11-2016, 04:05 PM
Doing a Certificate IV in Business. Nearly completed it. Always good to have more qualifications on top of my science degree. What have you studied TD?

Funnily enough it was a Cert IV as well. In Health and Community Care (HACC) and Disability studies. I'd been meaning to do it for ages (like years) because it's now the minimum qualification in the job I do.

dukedog
17-11-2016, 04:21 PM
Would be amazing to have more doggies supporters. Very seldom i meet em in perth and NZ .

Hmmm study. I want to do a butchers course. So i know all the different cuts of meat that the boys are gonna tear off the carcass' next season !

Greystache
17-11-2016, 04:26 PM

I did some studies last year and early this year.

I'm not sure casing an Amarguard truck's routine counts as study, but maybe that's just me :D

Twodogs
17-11-2016, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure casing an Amarguard truck's routine counts as study, but maybe that's just me :D

That's more of an art form I reckon. The sort of thing you can or you can't do.

Anyway most of that's done by computer these days. It's full of cowboy operators.