PDA

View Full Version : Susan Alberti resigns from board

merantau
06-12-2016, 08:53 PM
Reported in the press today that Susan is leaving to devote her attention to the new Women's League.
What a marvellous Bulldog legend she has been over the years. An immensely talented, feisty, energetic, intelligent and generous woman who has done so much for our Club and the people of the mighty West. Thank you Susan - you are a fabulous person.

Eastdog
06-12-2016, 08:57 PM
Thank you Susan for your contribution to our great club and for your contribution in the community. I wish her luck in her new endeavours with the new Woman's Football league.

BulldogBelle
06-12-2016, 11:13 PM
https://s12.postimg.org/xfe5eddt9/Alberti.jpg

l get very emotional every time l see this image of Susan crying after our GF win.
This win is as much hers as anyone's at the club. She has worked so hard and given so much to the club to see it reach the ultimate goal.

Thank you for everything you have done for our beloved dogs.

LostDoggy
07-12-2016, 10:49 PM
The new womens league is in great hands with Suzie involved.

LostDoggy
08-12-2016, 12:59 AM
As I understand it, the main reason Susan resigned was because she saw out 4 full terms on the board and our club rules require that an office holder stand down after that amount of time. She has been, and is, a legend of our club.

Murphy'sLore
08-12-2016, 08:49 AM
I think she said she actually had one term longer than she was supposed to. Above and beyond - that's the Susan Alberti way.

bornadog
08-12-2016, 09:55 AM
As I understand it, the main reason Susan resigned was because she saw out 4 full terms on the board and our club rules require that an office holder stand down after that amount of time. She has been, and is, a legend of our club.

She also said the club rules could have been changed to include another term, but she felt it was the right time.

Bulldog4life
08-12-2016, 10:07 AM
She has had a real influence on the recent success of our great Club off the field. Stuck with us through thick and thin. Thank God we are now in the thick. Thanks Sue.