PDA

View Full Version : Interstate Games for 2017

bornadog
03-01-2017, 06:21 PM
During 2017 we have 7 interstate matches and no doubt many WOOFERS will be there.

Virgin are having a sale at the moment and there are some bargains to be had. I haven't checked other airlines.

Fares are from Melbourne check link below for those living outside Melbourne.

RD
DATE
OPPONENT
VENUE
LOCAL TIME
One Way from

Saturday, April 8
Fremantle
Domain Stadium
5.40pm
No

Friday, April 28
GWS GIANTS
Manuka Oval
7.50pm
$ 105.00

Friday, May 12
West Coast Eagles
Domain Stadium
6.10pm
$ 185.00

Thursday, June 8
Sydney Swans
SCG
7.20pm
$ 99.00

Friday, July 7
Adelaide Crows
Adelaide Oval
7.20pm
No

Saturday, July 22
Gold Coast SUNS
Cazalys Stadium
4.35pm
No

Saturday, August 5
Brisbane Lions
The Gabba
4.35pm
$ 133.00

See here (https://specials.virginaustralia.com/sale/hello-2017?cmpId=VFF0129_VA_eDM_cta_find_flights&bId=-478530270&acId=5582868&clid=PDM7519)

Throughandthrough
03-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Apart from being full of lunatics, Adelaide Oval is sensational

ledge
03-01-2017, 09:43 PM
One way is no good !

LostDoggy
04-01-2017, 11:08 AM
I'm finally going to Cairns this year (been saying for the last few years I'll go)

Got a good deal through Jetstar a couple of months ago, return ticket for the price of one way.

bornadog
04-01-2017, 03:10 PM

Have to find some good fares as Virgin Sale doesn't cover it.

Mantis
05-01-2017, 10:57 AM
I've just booked flights for the game in Canberra...Family live about 500m from the ground so it's a no brainer!

Should be a cracking game.

LostDoggy
05-01-2017, 12:32 PM

The game is on my birthday, I know what would be a bloody great present..

AndrewP6
05-01-2017, 03:56 PM
I'm looking at going up for the Cairns game again, that was fun last time.

1eyedog
06-01-2017, 06:17 AM
Think I'll drive up for the Swans match.

bornadog
06-01-2017, 09:52 AM
I've just booked flights for the game in Canberra...Family live about 500m from the ground so it's a no brainer!

Should be a cracking game.

Wouldn't be surprised another sellout with the ground full of Doggies supporters.

westdog54
06-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Wouldn't be surprised another sellout with the ground full of Doggies supporters.

I'm almost disappointed its not at Spotless.

I'd love a chance to recreate the prelim.

Twodogs
08-01-2017, 03:18 PM

I'm almost disappointed its not at Spotless.

I'd love a chance to recreate the prelim.

I don't think we will get another chance to play at Spotless either. The AFEL are wasting a huge amount of money building GWS a new home ground. Given that GWS won't be around in a couple of broadcasting agreements (maybe ten years) the AFEL may as well build a huge toilet and flush the rest of their money down it.

Ozza
17-01-2017, 01:27 PM
The game in Cairns is on our wedding anniversary....and the wife seems to be on board for a weekend away...

Bulldog4life
17-01-2017, 01:31 PM
The game in Cairns is on our wedding anniversary....and the wife seems to be on board for a weekend away...

Good on you Ozza. Well timed:) My wife and myself are heading to the game too. We try to get to one interstater a year. Haven't been to a Cairns game yet. Looking forward to it.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
18-01-2017, 10:26 AM
I'm glad we've got a Brisbane game this year. I'll be able to take my then 4 year old to his first Bulldogs match. I made a mistake of mentioning it to him as soon as our membership pack schedule arrived and ever since not a week goes by that he doesn't ask me if we are going to see the Doggies play soon.

Remi Moses
18-01-2017, 04:17 PM
After the events of the prelim Giants away games should be classified as home

LostDoggy
13-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Hey fellow WOOFers. I'm planning on going to the Giants game in Canberra. An email sent from the club last month said tickets for Melbourne based members were to be on sale last Friday. I cannot find them anywhere. I've managed to find on the Manuka Oval website that Giants members can buy tickets from today and general public on Wednesday. Does anyone have any better information please? And, does anyone know which end of the ground the Bulldogs Cheer Squad will be sitting?

aker39
13-03-2017, 02:00 PM
Hey fellow WOOFers. I'm planning on going to the Giants game in Canberra. An email sent from the club last month said tickets for Melbourne based members were to be on sale last Friday. I cannot find them anywhere. I've managed to find on the Manuka Oval website that Giants members can buy tickets from today and general public on Wednesday. Does anyone have any better information please? And, does anyone know which end of the ground the Bulldogs Cheer Squad will be sitting?

To book tickets for this game (or any interstate dogs game where you want to be sitting with fellow dogs suppporters) you need to log in My Bulldogs Account.

In the middle of the page it will show Membership Packages with 2017 Membership in Red. Directly under that it says Browse Now. Click on the red 2017 Memberships word and it will then list many different membership types.

Scroll to the bottom where where it says 1-10|30 next>. Click on next and the 4th item down on the next page will be Interstate Games. Click on the blue View Items button and it will list all dogs interstate games. Then choose your seat type that you'd like.

Tickets for the GWS game close on 24th March.

LostDoggy
19-03-2017, 08:20 PM
To book tickets for this game (or any interstate dogs game where you want to be sitting with fellow dogs suppporters) you need to log in My Bulldogs Account.

In the middle of the page it will show Membership Packages with 2017 Membership in Red. Directly under that it says Browse Now. Click on the red 2017 Memberships word and it will then list many different membership types.

Scroll to the bottom where where it says 1-10|30 next>. Click on next and the 4th item down on the next page will be Interstate Games. Click on the blue View Items button and it will list all dogs interstate games. Then choose your seat type that you'd like.

Tickets for the GWS game close on 24th March.

Thank you aker39! I ended up buying tickets on Friday through Ticketek - I hadn't been able to navigate through My Bulldogs Account successfully, and then missed your reply. But thank you for your effort, it is appreciated!