PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Travis Cloke on 250 Games

bornadog
13-04-2017, 10:43 PM
Only 4th game for us, but never the less a great achievement to get to 250.

We may have not liked him at Collingwood but Travis is a Champion player and now a Bulldog.

Have a great game and hope you smash Scott Thomson.

Eastdog
13-04-2017, 10:59 PM
Thanks BAD. Yeah for most of his career he was with that black and white team but now he is with the greatest team red white and blue playing his 250th. Well done Travis.

bulldogtragic
13-04-2017, 11:02 PM
I hope Ash Hansen is giving him the video of Thompson & Barry Hall, and a commitment that we, the members &/or players, will chip in to pay the fine for any head locking of this piss ant.

Twodogs
13-04-2017, 11:24 PM
Congrats To Clokey. I can't remember a big name turning up with such a great attitude, at just about any club. He's walked into a premiership team and played some good footy at times and even when he isn't getting the ball he's doing team things like taking his opponent away from the contest. Or running without being rewarded then running again before turning around and running the other way back to a spot from where he can do some more unrewarded running.

No standing in the goal square demanding the ball be kicked to him. Although he's not far off a bag of 5 or 6. I can feel it in my water.

Eastdog
13-04-2017, 11:28 PM
Well said Twodogs. I thought against the Swans he was very good.

merantau
14-04-2017, 11:40 AM
He is a TEAM player for sure. Well done Travis. You have been very good for us to date and the future is looking rosy.

bulldogtragic
14-04-2017, 08:10 PM
I'm really happy with what he's brining. Not happy about his team mates delivery. But he's a great long target, and he was involved in multiple team scores, and goal assists and goaled himself. I'm still very happy with what he brings, and changing match ups to others. Hopefully his ribs aren't broken.