PDA

View Full Version : Where were you when you got the bad news re Daniel Currie?

merantau
31-10-2017, 07:51 PM
I never thought the day would come but ... alas there is no sentiment in football.
The news was still a shock to me though. I saw his last game on TV. He kicked a goal and knocked up getting hit outs. I thought he'd be good for another year.

I was in bed in Lombok. We'd just had an earth tremor - 5.4 the Richter Scale - but that was nothing compared to the news out of Berlin. Currie's de-listing really shook me up especially as he won the Suns "Most Professional Player" award in 2016.

I hope someone picks him up. 201cm 95kg rucks are hardly thick on the ground.

dukedog
31-10-2017, 09:13 PM
I never thought the day would come but ... alas there is no sentiment in football.
The news was still a shock to me though. I saw his last game on TV. He kicked a goal and knocked up getting hit outs. I thought he'd be good for another year.

I was in bed in Lombok. We'd just had an earth tremor - 5.4 the Richter Scale - but that was nothing compared to the news out of Berlin. Currie's de-listing really shook me up especially as he won the Suns "Most Professional Player" award in 2016.

I hope someone picks him up. 201cm 95kg rucks are hardly thick on the ground.

Hahahahahaha

Twodogs
01-11-2017, 01:43 AM
Curled up in the foetal position on the floor, quaking in fear and speaking in tongues.

And who amongst us can say they did different?