PDA

View Full Version : Coaching dreams.

Bumper Bulldogs
20-06-2020, 07:59 PM
Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy is on the market. Should we be chasing him and what does he bring to the table

Are coaching skills transferable and could Bevo cope with such a high profile assistant

Bulldog Joe
20-06-2020, 08:39 PM
My limited understanding is that Craig Bellamy as instilled an incredible culture into the Storm.

Not sure Bevo would cope but Bellamy would be a brilliant mentor to any coach.

Avoid the rush
20-06-2020, 08:55 PM
Not really sure that our coach needs another coach. This coach we now have is a once in a generation coach, and we should relax and let him do his thing. People go ape droppings about the Hawthorn coach. Our coach is younger, smarter and better. We need to just let him do his job and respect his talent. This is our time. Maybe not 2020 but not too long from now we will be the team everyone hates.
go Dogs!!!!

Twodogs
20-06-2020, 08:55 PM
My limited understanding is that Craig Bellamy as instilled an incredible culture into the Storm.

Not sure Bevo would cope but Bellamy would be a brilliant mentor to any coach.

He has been almost totally responsible for the juggernaut that is the Melbourne Storm. What he has achieved in a non NRL state cannot be overstated. But, as much as I'd love to see him at Whitten oval, when he leaves the Storm he will go to NSW and take over a team like Souths or Parramatta.

bornadog
21-06-2020, 12:10 AM
He has been almost totally responsible for the juggernaut that is the Melbourne Storm. What he has achieved in a non NRL state cannot be overstated. But, as much as I'd love to see him at Whitten oval, when he leaves the Storm he will go to NSW and take over a team like Souths or Parramatta.

One of the teams is putting together a mega deal for him, and I can't remember which one.

Happy Days
21-06-2020, 10:28 AM
What? No.