PDA

View Full Version : Big Shout out to Dom Milesi and his team

bornadog
10-12-2020, 11:17 AM
Who you say? WB National Recruiting Manager.

Whilst we give high praise to Sam Power, Dom is the recruiting manager. Dom has been at the club since February 2020 and previously spent 15 years at the Hawks and Pies.

Dom and his team have worked hard under difficult circumstances this year and once more the recruiting department have done a great job. (time will tell of course)

Overall club recruiting has been incredible in the past 9 years and we have really put together some very good players including Bont, Macrae, Hunter, Naughton, English, Daniel, Libba, Wallis, Dunkley, JJ and many more.

The recruiting department have also done a great job with picking out JUH and working with him in the NGA programme.

Some exciting times ahead.

comrade
10-12-2020, 11:21 AM
Milesi had the easiest draft night of anyone in the history of draft nights.

We won't know if he's any good for another year or two.

Axe Man
10-12-2020, 11:24 AM
Sam Power and the list management team didn't give him much to work with by retaining all of Cavarra, Hayes and Smith. Really he got 1 live pick in Bedendo. Other than that he would be part of the decision on MacPherson and Raak. He will earn his money next year I think.

bornadog
10-12-2020, 11:41 AM
This thread is more a shout out to the recruiting team overall at the Club, now headed by Dom.

The Doctor
10-12-2020, 12:02 PM
I think Dom has the makings of an excellent recruiter. He really loves it. His analysis of a player will be second to none. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he forms a formidable team with Sam Power. Nice fella too.

Ozza
10-12-2020, 02:48 PM
A number of our recruiting department/scouts have been let go during the year (including club life members), and some others were stood down for a considerable period during the year. Tough year for everyone - but this team in particular.

Axe Man
10-12-2020, 02:51 PM
A number of our recruiting department/scouts have been let go during the year (including club life members), and some others were stood down for a considerable period during the year. Tough year for everyone - but this team in particular.

It was somewhat fortunate that this was a year where scouting was less important to us than usual.

BornInDroopSt'54
10-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Thanks for your work Dom Milesi and team, presiding for what looms as historic times for our Bulldogs.

Bulldog4life
10-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Milesi had the easiest draft night of anyone in the history of draft nights.

We won't know if he's any good for another year or two.

Just when I feel good about things comrade.:)