PDA

View Full Version : Ticketing for 2021

Pages : 1 2 [3]

EasternWest
13-09-2021, 11:23 PM
Alex who?

https://i.postimg.cc/VLXsG4bx/thats-the-joke-ranier-wolfcastle.gif (https://postimages.org/)

HOSE B ROMERO
13-09-2021, 11:41 PM
The footscray bulldogs fanboy facebook page seems legit. I just offloaded 2 codes to a mum and her young son who were decked out in all their dogs gear.

Rocco Jones
13-09-2021, 11:43 PM
The footscray bulldogs fanboy facebook page seems legit. I just offloaded 2 codes to a mum and her young son who were decked out in all their dogs gear.

Thanks mate. Yeah I run it. Trying my best to ensure it’s legit. Deleting/hiding comments etc. There’s no perfect solution but hoping to do more good overall.

jazzadogs
13-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Thanks mate. Yeah I run it. Trying my best to ensure it’s legit. Deleting/hiding comments etc. There’s no perfect solution but hoping to do more good overall.

It's hard to say what is your greater service - getting Dogs fans tickets to the game, or denying dadsgirl Bailey Smith in the sweep.

Rocco Jones
13-09-2021, 11:59 PM
It's hard to say what is your greater service - getting Dogs fans tickets to the game, or denying dadsgirl Bailey Smith in the sweep.

I live to give.

All I ask for is for one day to get a castle (can extend it on top of town hall) in Footscray and be referred to as the King of Footscray.

EasternWest
14-09-2021, 12:17 AM

It's easily giving posters the player they rightly deserve in the sweep.

bulldogsthru&thru
14-09-2021, 12:27 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/YCYRV0cS/F1863-FAF-0-F22-484-B-A1-B8-969-B94648-E14.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

jeemak
14-09-2021, 12:32 AM
Only for long term woofers, take your scam somewhere else new kid.

Probably only joined to get tickets to the 2010 Night Grand Final. Like we were born yesterday.

Thinks we're rubes.

Yep. Wait for something like. ‘I am a fan. Really. Look, Ed Richards is my favourite player.’ Like referencing a player proves fandom.

Probably give himself away by say "Eddie Richards" or "Alex Keith" or something.

I thought these were tickets for John Course at Chasers you malakas.

jeemak
14-09-2021, 12:36 AM

I live to give.

All I ask for is for one day to get a castle (can extend it on top of town hall) in Footscray and be referred to as the King of Footscray.

It's easily giving posters the player they rightly deserve in the sweep.

It's just a big ponzi scheme that looks legit, and is backed by questionable technology.

Ol' Rocco the fat cat charlatan is laughing all the way to the bank today.

azabob
14-09-2021, 08:32 AM

I'm disappointed RJ relented on that one.

jazzadogs
14-09-2021, 08:56 AM
It's just a big ponzi scheme that looks legit, and is backed by questionable technology.

Ol' Rocco the fat cat charlatan is laughing all the way to the bank today.

You think you're getting grand final tickets, and next minute you're receiving your third shipment of Herbalife.

Rocco Jones
14-09-2021, 08:59 AM
Yep I’m defo getting rid of the Herbalife

Throughandthrough
14-09-2021, 12:28 PM
in!

And so is my mate that i went to 2016 with (he lives in Perth)

Fkn stoked

LostDog
14-09-2021, 12:35 PM
I got it in 103810381038

comrade
14-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Well done guys.

Grantysghost
14-09-2021, 12:55 PM
I got it in 103810381038

Love the Woofa - what's his/her name? Bruce Duperouzel is a good name for a dog xD

mjp
14-09-2021, 01:01 PM
in!

Fkn stoked

Great work mate

Rocco Jones
14-09-2021, 01:04 PM
Awesome news guys.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Make some noise guys. Let the boys know there’s a army of hardcore supporters willing them on from the stands!!!

Have a crack at some BS umpiring for me please. And scream your head off for Josh Schache too in my honour!!!

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
14-09-2021, 01:07 PM
Super excited for all who got tix!
Drown out the Melbourne dabs, and get the boys over the line!!

The Adelaide Connection
14-09-2021, 01:17 PM
I'm in. It took me almost an hour of exhaustive searching again across three devices to get a "Best available" that wasn't worst available, if you know what I mean. Taking my kids which meant I had to try to get at least 10 or so rows back (otherwise they wouldn't see over those ridiculously huge fences they have) and not looking straight into the sun.

Lesson learned- next time go to an outlet where they can actually select tickets on the screen.

NOTE: I do have one Category 1 barcode left for any long time Woofers (or if any Woofers know of anyone worthy).

EasternWest
14-09-2021, 01:47 PM
in!

Fkn stoked

I got it in 103810381038

I'm in. It took me almost an hour of exhaustive searching again across three devices to get a "Best available" that wasn't worst available, if you know what I mean. Taking my kids which meant I had to try to get at least 10 or so rows back (otherwise they wouldn't see over those ridiculously huge fences they have) and not looking straight into the sun.

Lesson learned- next time go to an outlet where they can actually select tickets on the screen.

NOTE: I do have one Category 1 barcode left for any long time Woofers (or if any Woofers know of anyone worthy).

Hell yeah!

LostDog
14-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Kobe is her name

LostDog
14-09-2021, 02:19 PM
Any chance of 1 priority 2 ticket available guys
I have a doggies supporter wanting to join me

LostDog
14-09-2021, 02:33 PM
I'm happy to help out with 2 barcodes, but only to dogs fans.

Your an absolute legend James

LostDog
14-09-2021, 02:34 PM
Love the Woofa - what's his/her name? Bruce Duperouzel is a good name for a dog xD

Her name is Kobe Libba

BarryC
14-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Any chance of 2 barcodes for a Perth doggies supporter?

The Bulldogs Bite
14-09-2021, 02:37 PM
Your an absolute legend James

Happy to help, enjoy it mate and cheer loud enough for both of us!

Axe Man
14-09-2021, 02:43 PM
Kobe is her name

Koby Stevens an interesting choice to name a name a bulldog after. ;)

LostDog
14-09-2021, 02:44 PM
Koby Stevens an interesting choice to name a name a bulldog after. ;)

Lol no Kobe Bryant, I had Clay Smiths and his mate do my carpets and said the same thing

NoseBleed
14-09-2021, 02:58 PM
I've got 2 P2 Barcodes if needed by dogs fans.

LostDog
14-09-2021, 03:08 PM
I've got 2 P2 Barcodes if needed by dogs fans.

Mate pm'd you for one have a Bulldogs supporter here that's just relocated from Victoria wasn't able to change his member ship details to WA residence

BarryC
14-09-2021, 03:08 PM
I’d like them to take my dad who is a long term bullies fan

LostDog
14-09-2021, 03:56 PM
in!

Fkn stoked

Get over here quick McGowan is being a dick if SA open the border to Vic and NSW on Perth Now

Throughandthrough
14-09-2021, 04:41 PM
Get over here quick McGowan is being a dick if SA open the border to Vic and NSW on Perth Now
Luckily (...) that wont be in the next 2 weeks

High-risk activities such as dancing and singing while drinking alcohol at licensed functions are unlikely to be allowed for months before 80 per cent vaccination targets are met, the state’s Covid-19 chiefs say.

The transition committee on Tuesday recommended no changes to public activity directions, or cross-border rules amid ongoing concerns about Delta spreading in NSW, Victoria and ACT.

Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said authorities were watching developments over the coming week including on whether to lift South East Queensland testing rules.

Both Mr Stevens and chief public health officer Nicola Spurrier downplayed any changes to gathering rules including those involving weddings until the state hits its 80 per cent vaccination rates in December.

Currently 40 per cent of adults are fully vaccinated against coronavirus.

But i will be taking my work laptop while i am there just in case...

Throughandthrough
14-09-2021, 04:43 PM
Western Bulldogs
@westernbulldogs
·
14m

Our Dog face #AFLGF Club Member ticketing allocation is Sold out!

A General Public on-sale of the final will begin at 10:00am AWST, Thursday 16th September via Ticketmaster.

LostDog
14-09-2021, 05:08 PM
Good to see Chris Grant would present the cup also

Throughandthrough
14-09-2021, 05:28 PM
Serious post for any interstaters going to WA, make sure you download and apply to get in using the G2G Pass app. (Good 2 go) Will also need the SafeWA check in app

mjp
14-09-2021, 05:39 PM
Serious post for any interstaters going to WA, make sure you download and apply to get in using the G2G Pass app. (Good 2 go) Will also need the SafeWA check in app

LOL. "NEED" is a pretty strong word.

You *SHOULD* get it.
Not many businesses enforce it though and have a manual sign in register is compulsory.

NoseBleed
14-09-2021, 06:33 PM
Gone

HOSE B ROMERO
14-09-2021, 07:16 PM

Well done Rocco. I spent a couple of hours trying to decide who to give them to. The mum was so grateful. You've done good.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2021, 08:39 PM
THE AFL has confirmed the member ticketing allocation for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final has sold out.

Both Melbourne and Western Bulldogs members purchased all 24,000 allocated tickets (12,000 tickets each) to the last Saturday in September.

The final 10,250 tickets to the match will go on sale to the General Public at 10:00am AWST

EasternWest
14-09-2021, 09:07 PM
THE AFL has confirmed the member ticketing allocation for the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final has sold out.

Both Melbourne and Western Bulldogs members purchased all 24,000 allocated tickets (12,000 tickets each) to the last Saturday in September.

The final 10,250 tickets to the match will go on sale to the General Public at 10:00am AWST

Now the real scalping begins.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2021, 09:15 PM
Now the real scalping begins.

Why not offer all GA tickets to the club’s members ? That’s only 34,000 of what, a 60,000 seat stadium. That’s 26,000 seats for non invested fans/corporate tickets.

EasternWest
14-09-2021, 09:28 PM
Why not offer all GA tickets to the club’s members ? That’s only 34,000 of what, a 60,000 seat stadium. That’s 26,000 seats for non invested fans/corporate tickets.

You already know why.

bulldogtragic
14-09-2021, 09:31 PM
You already know why.

There’s specific anti scalping legislation in Victoria dealing with the GF. I wonder if WA has that legislative framework or if it’s open season?

dalek
16-09-2021, 08:38 PM
There’s specific anti scalping legislation in Victoria dealing with the GF. I wonder if WA has that legislative framework or if it’s open season?

I don't think there is in WA.

bulldogtragic
16-09-2021, 08:50 PM

Geez, then scalpers will make obscene amounts of money.

SonofScray
16-09-2021, 09:00 PM
I gave my barcodes away to some WA doggies. Glad for them, it it felt very bittersweet. Must have been like what it felt like sending your kids to the UK countryside during the war.

jazzadogs
16-09-2021, 09:09 PM

Introduced a couple of weeks ago. Link
(https://www.mediastatements.wa.gov.au/Pages/McGowan/2021/09/Just-the-ticket-tough-new-laws-to-stamp-out-scalping.aspx)
"Ticket scalping will be illegal in Western Australia after legislation introduced by the McGowan Government passed State Parliament, delivering on an election commitment.

The tough new measures will be in place before general admission tickets go on sale for the 2021 AFL Grand Final at Optus Stadium to protect footy fans from price gouging and level the playing field by banning mass purchases by 'bots'.

Re-selling of concert and event tickets will be allowed but restricted to a maximum 10 per cent mark-up from the original price.

The use of software designed to by-pass security measures to prevent bulk purchases will also be outlawed.

Heavy penalties will apply for those who break the law with fines of $20,000 for individuals and $100,000 for companies. Even higher penalties will apply for those using 'bots' to purchase tickets."

bornadog
16-09-2021, 11:47 PM
They mentioned on AFL 360, there were 180,000 in the que for tickets when sales opened online. All sold out in ten minutes

Throughandthrough
22-09-2021, 02:29 PM
https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/crime/scammers-strike-at-wa-footy-fans-c-4035580

AFL grand final: Consumer Protection find 26 suspected scams targeting WA footy fans
Tim Dornin
AAP
September 22, 2021 11:53AM
TOPICS
Crime
WA footy fans have lost money after being stung by scammers selling fake online tickets for Saturday’s AFL grand final.

Authorities say a number of people have paid up to $250 each for tickets that were never delivered, including some who posted advertisements on internet trading site Gumtree.

Consumer Protection Commissioner Gary Newcombe said with just a few days before the game, scammers would ramp up their attempts to rip people off.

MORE GRAND FINAL:

PREMIERSHIP CUP PRESENTATION GIVEN GREEN LIGHT

“We strongly urge consumers to exercise extreme caution before handing over money for tickets being sold online,” he said.

His office has also cracked down on people selling tickets at inflated prices in breach of WA’s new ticket scalping laws that came into effect earlier this month.

Consumer Protection compliance officers have been monitoring seven ticket re-selling sites as well as Gumtree, eBay and Facebook Marketplace.

“So far 26 advertisements offering AFL grand final tickets and suspected of breaking the laws have been identified, 22 on Gumtree and four on eBay,” Mr Newcombe said.

“The sites have been cooperative in removing the ads as soon as advised and may have removed others proactively.”

Messages have also been sent to individual sellers, advising them of the new laws and warning that they could face prosecution if they continue to on-sell the tickets for more than the allowed 10 per cent mark-up or don’t reveal the exact location of the seats.