PDA

View Full Version : Always Right Match Committee Round 21 Vs Essendon 2021

Scraggers
23-07-2021, 06:48 PM
Welcome to the Always Right Match Committee Thread. The Match Committee threads has been named after long time WOOF member Always Right who tragically passed away in March 2018.

If you were on the Western Bulldogs match committee what changes would you make after our Round 20 match against Adelaide for our Round 21, 2021 match against Essendon (Day, Time and Location To Be Confirmed) ?

For those new to these threads, please give a brief explanation for your changes ... this would add a lot of value to the discussion.

GVGjr
31-07-2021, 01:44 PM
Bump

bulldogtragic
31-07-2021, 04:04 PM
No Change

Mantis
31-07-2021, 04:11 PM
No Change

Richards & Duryea don’t come back in?

And if Treloar is right to go??

comrade
31-07-2021, 04:15 PM

Duryea comes back in for sure, and Richards is obviously considered best 22 but bloody hard to find blokes to push out. JJ and Scott are obvious ones but both had impressive games.

bulldogtragic
31-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Excuse me, I will put my ketamine down for a moment.

In: Richards, Duryea
Out: R. Smith, Scott if he needs a rest of the leg

I’m more cautious with Treloar. I don’t want this one rushed.

Jeanette54
31-07-2021, 05:08 PM
If games weren't so tight I would drop Aaron Naughton. Not because his form was terrible today (and it was) but because of the undisciplined free kicks he gave away. I get it that Adelaide were given free rein by the umpires to give him attention before the ball arrived, and that it was a difficult windy day for someone who relies on their aerial ability. But that is no excuse. Luckily for Aaron we will need him against the Essendon backline with its intercept marking ability.

bulldogtragic
31-07-2021, 05:19 PM
If games weren't so tight I would drop Aaron Naughton. Not because his form was terrible today (and it was) but because of the undisciplined free kicks he gave away. I get it that Adelaide were given free rein by the umpires to give him attention before the ball arrived, and that it was a difficult windy day for someone who relies on their aerial ability. But that is no excuse. Luckily for Aaron we will need him against the Essendon backline with its intercept marking ability.

I know for a fact he did it (turnover a shot, to a rebound 50) against Richmond at a critical point. Then against GCS when JJ was lining up. Today when Bruce was. I think I’m forgetting another one too.

Can you imagine losing a final because Aaron can’t control himself and turns a shot into a rebound score in a close game. If I were oppositions I’d be niggling him, hopefully keeping him quiet, and whenever there’s a set shot later on look to have him lose his cool. Because there’s at least three examples of him doing just that.

Mantis
31-07-2021, 05:39 PM

He was scragged in every contest he was in which would’ve been extremely frustrating for Aaron… a good learning experience for him on how to handle this situation.

The bulldog tragician
31-07-2021, 05:46 PM
He was scragged in every contest he was in which would’ve been extremely frustrating for Aaron… a good learning experience for him on how to handle this situation.
He has been a bit out of sorts since his concussion. He doesn’t launch as often. But yes, he gets relentlessly mauled and it’s not called out enough.

Go_Dogs
31-07-2021, 07:57 PM
In: Ted, Taylor

Out: Roarke, Scott

Hate doing that, because both played good roles today.

Daniel more midfield time again, Bont more time forward.

We’re going to struggle to fit everyone in and plenty of players in form will miss… good problem but will be a few hard luck stories over this dynasty. As there are in every dynasty.

Bumper Bulldogs
01-08-2021, 05:35 PM
In:We’re going to struggle to fit everyone in and plenty of players in form will miss… good problem but will be a few hard luck stories over this dynasty. As there are in every dynasty.

It certainly is getting tough now. Richards and Duryea both have to come back in. The issue I see is that we are getting back men back and the players in the hot seats are Hannan, JJ, R Smith and Scott. Deck chairs need to be moved. For mine it’s going to come down to who cracks in hardest will stay in the team. R Smith and Hannan out for me

Rocco Jones
01-08-2021, 05:39 PM
In: Doc, Ed
Out: Scott, Roarke
Medi-Sub: Scott (or Roarke if Scott is sore)

Go_Dogs
01-08-2021, 05:58 PM
It certainly is getting tough now. Richards and Duryea both have to come back in. The issue I see is that we are getting back men back and the players in the hot seats are Hannan, JJ, R Smith and Scott. Deck chairs need to be moved. For mine it’s going to come down to who cracks in hardest will stay in the team. R Smith and Hannan out for me

I want to start a best 22 GF thread, but can’t settle on a side yet myself to get the conversation going… it’s really tough.

Smads57
01-08-2021, 06:30 PM
With respect to next week's team, I am going to go with the MCs recent 'managed' player theme and suggest a key player is again 'managed' to enable one of Richards/Duyrea to return. Suggest the other 'out' is R Smith (because Scott has greater versatility).

Suggested managed player for this week includes Macrae or Bont, another one of our HB flankers or Bruce.

R Smith to the medi sub role.

Rocco Jones
01-08-2021, 06:40 PM
With respect to next week's team, I am going to go with the MCs recent 'managed' player theme and suggest a key player is again 'managed' to enable one of Richards/Duyrea to return. Suggest the other 'out' is R Smith (because Scott has greater versatility).

Suggested managed player for this week includes Macrae or Bont, another one of our HB flankers or Bruce.

R Smith to the medi sub role.

We have managed Libba and Doc, who I think are types who actually needed it. Libba had knee soreness it seems, ongoing theme. Doc has missed a lot of footy in the past and is older.

Maybe we give Bont more time forward.

GVGjr
01-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Interesting options Smads.
Could there be a case for Williams to be added to the Bont and Macrae options?

Smads57
01-08-2021, 09:13 PM
Interesting options Smads.
Could there be a case for Williams to be added to the Bont and Macrae options?
With Williams missing games earlier this year (rounds 6-8), I’d suggest he is less impacted by the season ‘grind’ (vs others).

Mofra
01-08-2021, 10:57 PM
Scott may be sore, which is hard for him but gives us one spot at least.
I would hope there is a VFL game we can give Treloar a run in before he comes in the week after. manage his time. Roarke might be the othe runlucky one which is a really hard call given he's been fulfilling his role.

The Pie Man
02-08-2021, 08:45 AM
Scott may be sore, which is hard for him but gives us one spot at least.
I would hope there is a VFL game we can give Treloar a run in before he comes in the week after. manage his time. Roarke might be the othe runlucky one which is a really hard call given he's been fulfilling his role.

This is something I’ve been wrestling with - is Roarke now too important structurally to drop? Who plays that negating role if he’s out?

Happy Days
02-08-2021, 11:07 AM
I'm only really open to resting players who are sore or ~30 so there's no one else (without the benefit of inside info) that it really applies to. Maybe Bruce, although again without knowing more he looks fully fine.

I have to assume that Roarke is playing the patented Angus Brayshaw role of "holding space on the wing to not get in the way of the talent" role under instruction based on his continued selection from limited output, but the bare bones is that better players are due back.

Think it's gotta be Roarke, and unfortunately Scott this week, who really doesn't deserve it, but who else do you drop?

comrade
02-08-2021, 11:24 AM
Think it's gotta be Roarke, and unfortunately Scott this week, who really doesn't deserve it, but who else do you drop?

Would be the roughest omission of the year if Scott is dropped after playing by far his best game ever. I wouldn't have Richards as a walk up start in this side, Scott provides more versatility.

IN: Duryea
OUT: Roarke

Once Treloar is back, it gets real tough to find spots.

comrade
02-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Seriously, we have the following right on the fringes of the best 22:

Richards, Roarke, Scott, Gardner, Garcia, JUH, Schache, McNeil, Lipinksi, Crozier and Vandermeer with Keath, Duryea and Treloar guaranteed to return.

Going to be some very unlucky players.

1eyedog
02-08-2021, 11:33 AM
It certainly is getting more difficult to fit in players coming back from injury but I just feel Richards needs to come straight back in if fit to play. He just offers us so much drive transitioning between the arcs as well as one on one defensive ability. Players that can run and carry the ball and also defend well when required are a commodity. He's definitely best 22 based on the games he's played since returning.

Ins: Doc and Ted
Outs: R Smith and Hannan.

I'd play Dunks in the Hannan role when not in the midfield. Scott was quite good on Saturday and JJ has earned another game as well.

Happy Days
02-08-2021, 11:42 AM
Would be the roughest omission of the year if Scott is dropped after playing by far his best game ever. I wouldn't have Richards as a walk up start in this side, Scott provides more versatility.

I guess that's where we're apart because I couldn't have been more impressed with Ed's game this year. He's a legitimately good defender and his ball use has improved heaps with that extra 25-30m to work with from behind the ball. Plus we have to get Libba back in too.

Scott doesn't deserve to be dropped but it do be like that sometimes.

Mantis
02-08-2021, 11:44 AM

Scott was really good, but Richards has performed much better in games he's played and I have a little more faith that he will stand up against high quality opposition.

As mentioned it's getting difficult to fit them all in... which is never a bad thing.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
02-08-2021, 11:45 AM
Is Treloar a chance to come back this week against the Bombers?

comrade
02-08-2021, 11:46 AM
I guess that's where we're apart because I couldn't have been more impressed with Ed's game this year. He's a legitimately good defender and his ball use has improved heaps with that extra 25-30m to work with from behind the ball. Plus we have to get Libba back in too.

Scott doesn't deserve to be dropped but it do be like that sometimes.

I like Ed, for sure. Just don't think he should be a walk up start. His game was going well against the Demons though.

Bloody tough to easily find a player to drop and that includes Hannan, as I thought he did well jumping over O'Brien when chopping out in the ruck.

Even Roarke did a good job curtailing the influence of Seedsman who has been one of their few prime movers and has done that job on Langdon both times we've played Melbourne. Don't envy the MC this week.

Mantis
02-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Is Treloar a chance to come back this week against the Bombers?

If he got through his training on the weekend and this week the expectation is he will be available for selection.. Given the lay-off maybe reduced minutes for Footscray and then back in rd.22 against Hawthorn.

Rocco Jones
02-08-2021, 12:36 PM
If he got through his training on the weekend and this week the expectation is he will be available for selection.. Given the lay-off maybe reduced minutes for Footscray and then back in rd.22 against Hawthorn.

Bevo mentioned the 'compromise' of playing returning guys like Treloar last week, assuming that's reduced minutes as you state.

jeemak
02-08-2021, 12:52 PM
Against the Bombres I don't want to be carrying anyone who's underdone, as they'll be jumping out of their skin to take it up to us and give their moronic supporters one last chance to get ahead of themselves for the year.

If Treloar is available then a decent blow-out with Footscray gives him two weeks of the home and away season to get back into his senior groove and that's almost perfect timing wise.

Ozza
02-08-2021, 03:05 PM
Against the Bombres I don't want to be carrying anyone who's underdone, as they'll be jumping out of their skin to take it up to us and give their moronic supporters one last chance to get ahead of themselves for the year.

If Treloar is available then a decent blow-out with Footscray gives him two weeks of the home and away season to get back into his senior groove and that's almost perfect timing wise.

I'm pretty confident that if Treloar is given the green light, then he will come straight into the senior team. We've always backed ourselves to have the real top liners come straight back in - and Treloar is a real pro like Dunkley.

Bullies
02-08-2021, 03:32 PM
I'm pretty confident that if Treloar is given the green light, then he will come straight into the senior team. We've always backed ourselves to have the real top liners come straight back in - and Treloar is a real pro like Dunkley. Collingwood had no issue playing him straight away after the time out with the hammies as well.

Rocco Jones
02-08-2021, 03:43 PM
I don't think the issue is with Treloar being okay to play in the AFL but more the impact of his reduced minutes. Playing say 50-60% TOG is a big burden these days.

jeemak
02-08-2021, 03:43 PM
I'm pretty confident that if Treloar is given the green light, then he will come straight into the senior team. We've always backed ourselves to have the real top liners come straight back in - and Treloar is a real pro like Dunkley.

Yes, agree he's a pro and understand we've put folks straight back into the team in the past. But, I still think we can at this point in time afford to be cautious with him as two senior games for mine is sufficient for him to get his groove back.

Will be interesting to see what we do.

Bulldog4life
02-08-2021, 05:53 PM
I think Treloar will come straight back in. Just like Dunks did. 3 games to go and he will be cherry ripe for the finals. So with Ed to come back and Dureya too with Adam. Now who to drop? Who will be the unlucky 3? Still thinking.

1eyedog
02-08-2021, 06:21 PM
R Smith and Scott are goneski unfortunately. They've been great and played their part but it't time to make way for the quality coming back.

bornadog
02-08-2021, 06:49 PM
R Smith and Scott are goneski unfortunately. They've been great and played their part but it't time to make way for the quality coming back.

Even though Garcia is progressing, he may also have to make way.

OUT: R Smith, Scott, Garcia

IN: Treloar, Richards and Doc

Those ins make us a better team overall.

comrade
02-08-2021, 08:03 PM
No Langford or Heppell for the Bombers this week, both have been important for them this year.

1eyedog
02-08-2021, 09:33 PM
No Langford or Heppell for the Bombers this week, both have been important for them this year.

Massive outs.

Hotdog60
02-08-2021, 09:41 PM
If Jayden Laverde plays we should give him a few bumps into the shoulder to see how it is.
We just need to be clever and target the un-taped shoulder because the Bummers are clever and think we wouldn't realise they would tape the opposite shoulder.

Dry Rot
02-08-2021, 09:47 PM
I don't think the issue is with Treloar being okay to play in the AFL but more the impact of his reduced minutes. Playing say 50-60% TOG is a big burden these days.

Not against the Bombers.

This week they will run out of rotations at the end of the third quarter.

bornadog
02-08-2021, 10:36 PM
Looks like Heppell and Langford out and Laverde is a test for his shoulder

1eyedog
02-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Even though Garcia is progressing, he may also have to make way.

OUT: R Smith, Scott, Garcia

IN: Treloar, Richards and Doc

Those ins make us a better team overall.

Hannan before Garcia surely! Is Hannan really that important to our structure? Honest question.

I like Sunny's hardness and think it will be handy during the finals

Mofra
03-08-2021, 09:58 AM
Dunkley has a shoulder so had done far more running work than any player coming off a leg injury. Wood came back via the VFL.
I suspect if Dunkley had a hammy rather than a shoulder he would have had a reduced TOG VFL hit out as well.

The club may put Treloar straight back into the seniors but I'd prefer to be more cautious.

DOG GOD
03-08-2021, 03:51 PM
If laverde is out, I’d be kicking it to Stewart’s opponent every occasion.

Axe Man
03-08-2021, 03:55 PM

My Essendon supporting mate reckons whoever Stewart plays on will kick a bag!

Mofra
03-08-2021, 03:55 PM
Aaron Francis to go back to defence.
Run off him all you can, he has no tank

comrade
03-08-2021, 04:00 PM
If there's any game for Naughton to find his touch, it's this one. Clear the 50 and let him jump on some heads.

DOG GOD
03-08-2021, 05:55 PM
My Essendon supporting mate reckons whoever Stewart plays on will kick a bag!
Exactly. Watching the Swans game every time it went near him he was holding arms, pushing backs or just being out positioned.
Francis is coming back from mental health break. Not sure if a key defence is the best medicine against our talls, but they may not have much choice.

Smads57
04-08-2021, 02:12 PM
VFL now have a bye this weekend. Pressure on MC re Treloar - suggest they will have to play him in the AFL game this week.

bornadog
04-08-2021, 03:05 PM
VFL now have a bye this weekend. Pressure on MC re Treloar - suggest they will have to play him in the AFL game this week.

How can they have a bye when they have missed so many games?

bulldogtragic
04-08-2021, 03:07 PM
How can they have a bye when they have missed so many games?

Look at the VFL ladder. Will explain everything.

bornadog
04-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Look at the VFL ladder. Will explain everything.

Thanks, explains a bit

Maybe we should have a scratch match with Frankston, or Boxhill?

comrade
04-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Thanks, explains a bit

Maybe we should have a scratch match with Frankston, or Boxhill?

Essendon also have a bye, would make sense to just have a scratchie with them on Sunday morning.

Bulldog Joe
04-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Essendon also have a bye, would make sense to just have a scratchie with them on Sunday morning.

Would make more sense to play a real game against them.

Rocco Jones
04-08-2021, 04:12 PM

Yep. Surely.

comrade
04-08-2021, 04:36 PM
Would make more sense to play a real game against them.

What a debacle the VFL has been this year. Who would have thought spreading a semi-professional comp across 3 different states in the middle of a pandemic would have lead to ridiculous fixturing complications?!

Cyberdoggie
04-08-2021, 07:01 PM
What a debacle the VFL has been this year. Who would have thought spreading a semi-professional comp across 3 different states in the middle of a pandemic would have lead to ridiculous fixturing complications?!

Add that players are playing for different teams to make numbers up, it's like under 12's.

Hotdog60
05-08-2021, 07:28 PM
In: Adam Treloar, Ed Richards, Lachlan McNeil, Lewis Young, Taylor Duryea

Out: Cody Weightman (Managed), Mitch Hannan (Illness)

bulldogsthru&thru
05-08-2021, 07:31 PM
In: Adam Treloar, Ed Richards, Lachlan McNeil, Lewis Young, Taylor Duryea

Out: Cody Weightman (Managed), Mitch Hannan (Illness)

Will be interesting to see who comes in out of Treloar, Richards and Duryea given there are only 2 outs.

Hotdog60
05-08-2021, 07:35 PM
The inter change

[20] Ed Richards,
[15] Taylor Duryea,
[28] Anthony Scott,
[38] Riley Garcia,
[30] Lachlan McNeil,
[37] Roarke Smith,
[2] Lewis Young,
[27] Patrick Lipinski

Before I Die
05-08-2021, 08:02 PM
Will be interesting to see who comes in out of Treloar, Richards and Duryea given there are only 2 outs.
They can all come in. Any four of the extended bench can come out.

bornadog
05-08-2021, 08:11 PM
Wouldn't be surprised if Cody had concussion last week when he hit his head on the ground trying to take a mark

azabob
05-08-2021, 08:12 PM
ROUND 21 SQUAD

Western Bulldogs v Essendon
Sunday 8 August, 3.20pm AEST
Marvel Stadium

B: Easton Wood, Zaine Cordy, Bailey Williams
HB: Caleb Daniel, Josh Schache, Bailey Dale
C: Adam Treloar, Tom Liberatore, Lachie Hunter
HF: Jason Johannisen, Aaron Naughton, Bailey Smith
F: Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Josh Bruce, Josh Dunkley
R: Tim English, Jack Macrae, Marcus Bontempelli
Ext. int: Lewis Young, Taylor Duryea, Ed Richards, Pat Lipinski, Anthony Scott, Lachie McNeil, Roarke Smith, Riley Garcia

In: Adam Treloar, Lewis Young, Taylor Duryea, Ed Richards, Lachie McNeil
Out: Mitch Hannan (shoulder), Cody Weightman (managed)

Bumper Bulldogs
05-08-2021, 10:56 PM
Happy with those outs. Cody will be great with a rest. Ripe for finals. This found also be the last game for Hannan. I can’t see him coming back in front of Cody, JUH and the big boys

westbulldog
06-08-2021, 12:17 AM
I would like to see Lewis Young given an opportunity this week and next. Give Schache 2 full games at CHB and have Young give English a chop out in the ruck.

Mofra
06-08-2021, 09:21 AM
The inter change

[20] Ed Richards,
[15] Taylor Duryea,
[28] Anthony Scott,
[38] Riley Garcia,
[30] Lachlan McNeil,
[37] Roarke Smith,
[2] Lewis Young,
[27] Patrick Lipinski
It's almost like that interchange bench is named in order of who we want to play.
I'd bet the top four get the nod

Danjul
06-08-2021, 01:58 PM
I would like to see Lewis Young given an opportunity this week and next. Give Schache 2 full games at CHB and have Young give English a chop out in the ruck.

So would I but don’t hold your breath. Gardner has done enough with his 37 possessions for the year to show Young is surplus.

It would make sense to give Young exposure to boost his trade value though.

Axe Man
06-08-2021, 02:41 PM
We reward good form, says Beveridge (https://www.westernbulldogs.com.au/news/994430/we-reward-good-form-says-beveridge)

Having used 41 of a possible 43 players this season, the Western Bulldogs have had their fair share of selection challenges.

The Bulldogs will make at least two changes to their side taking on Essendon this Sunday, with Cody Weightman (managed) and Mitch Hannan (shoulder) making way.

Senior coach Luke Beveridge defended the decision to manage the electric small forward, while stating star midfielder Adam Treloar is closer to playing than not.

“There’s two things that influence selection – it’s injury and it’s form. What we always do here is reward good form from the state league level,” Beveridge told media over Zoom on Friday morning.

“The players who are playing for Footscray are aspiring to be in the senior team, and we have to reward it when they play well.

“Then there’s an opening from one of the lads who have been playing in our AFL team, through an injury-based omission or a form-based omission.

“Cody, up until yesterday, was in line to continue on and play against the Bombers this Sunday, but he’s just a little bit too sore, so we thought we’d give him a week off. Hopefully he’ll be alright for the following week.

“We’ve picked (Adam) in the 26 – he’s come this far in his recovery and his rehabilitation, and has had all he needs from a training perspective. He’s most likely to play on Sunday.”

Beveridge also praised last year’s number one draft pick Jamarra Ugle-Hagan and his on-field impact, after the 19-year-old recently recommitted to the Kennel for a further two years.

“All (Jamarra) can do is apply himself, and he’s done that tremendously,” Beveridge said.

“I think the role that he plays just adds a little bit of a different element to the chemistry up there in our forward line.

“(His impact) isn’t surprising, but each week is still a significant challenge with the key defenders in the comp.

“He does things quite naturally as a key forward in his own way, and that’s allowed him to produce some highlights.”

The Bulldogs will trim their squad of 26 to a team of 22 and four emergencies tonight at 5pm.

The medical substitute will be confirmed an hour before the first bounce on Sunday afternoon.

divvydan
06-08-2021, 06:05 PM
Final changes to 22 from last week

WESTERN BULLDOGS
In: A.Treloar, E.Richards, T.Duryea
Out: M.Hannan (shoulder), C.Weightman (managed), R.Smith (omitted)

Lipinski drops out as last week's sub.

bornadog
06-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Final changes to 22 from last week

WESTERN BULLDOGS
In: A.Treloar, E.Richards, T.Duryea
Out: M.Hannan (shoulder), C.Weightman (managed), R.Smith (omitted)

Lipinski drops out as last week's sub.

I am happy with that.

Mantis
06-08-2021, 06:12 PM
Besides Treloar for Smith it's 2 forwards out, 2 defenders in... I guess Scott moves forward, but the balance of the team seems out of whack.

Axe Man
06-08-2021, 06:15 PM
ROUND 21 TEAM

Western Bulldogs v Essendon
Sunday 8 August, 3.20pm AEST
Marvel Stadium

B: Easton Wood, Zaine Cordy, Bailey Williams
HB: Caleb Daniel, Josh Schache, Bailey Dale
C: Adam Treloar, Tom Liberatore, Lachie Hunter
HF: Jason Johannisen, Aaron Naughton, Bailey Smith
F: Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Josh Bruce, Josh Dunkley
R: Tim English, Jack Macrae, Marcus Bontempelli
Int: Taylor Duryea, Ed Richards, Anthony Scott, Riley Garcia
Emer: Buku Khamis, Lachie McNeil, Roarke Smith, Jordon Sweet

In: Adam Treloar, Taylor Duryea, Ed Richards
Out: Mitch Hannan (shoulder), Cody Weightman (managed), Pat Lipinski (medi-sub), Roarke Smith

bulldogtragic
06-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Roarke or McNeil realistically the sub.

mjp
06-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Cody will be great with a rest.

The pre-finals bye isn't enough? Seems weird to me.

Axe Man
06-08-2021, 06:29 PM
The pre-finals bye isn't enough? Seems weird to me.

Not sure if you caught this explanation from Bevo:

“Cody, up until yesterday, was in line to continue on and play against the Bombers this Sunday, but he’s just a little bit too sore, so we thought we’d give him a week off. Hopefully he’ll be alright for the following week.

The Underdog
06-08-2021, 06:43 PM
Lipinski and Young replaced as emergencies by Sweet and Khamis. Very interesting. Two guys likely to be looking for a trade out this off season

The Pie Man
06-08-2021, 06:43 PM
Besides Treloar for Smith it's 2 forwards out, 2 defenders in... I guess Scott moves forward, but the balance of the team seems out of whack.

JJ too I guess (forward)

Would you have liked Cav given one last chance given the outs?

comrade
06-08-2021, 06:47 PM

When Weightman comes back next week, he'll likely replace Scott. That looks more balanced to me.

Go_Dogs
06-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Lipinski and Young replaced as emergencies by Sweet and Khamis. Very interesting. Two guys likely to be looking for a trade out this off season

That’s very odd…

divvydan
06-08-2021, 09:15 PM
Maybe MC originally didn't name Sweet and Khamis as emg with the plan to give them full VFL games which is now not possible? Lipinksi and Young being more general utility types.