PDA

View Full Version : Watch This.

bulldogtragic
27-07-2021, 09:54 AM
7 minutes.

https://afl.app.link/XD0U8uhzdib

Or

https://www.afl.com.au/video/654676/scared-intimidated-a-mess-tearful-treloar-on-why-he-considered-retiring?videoId=654676&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1627329600001

bornadog
27-07-2021, 10:19 AM
Thanks for posting. Really like this bloke and we are lucky to have him.

bulldogtragic
27-07-2021, 10:28 AM
Thanks for posting. Really like this bloke and we are lucky to have him.

I’ve never done it before, ever. But I’m going to send in a message of support to the club to give to him (assuming they want to hand it over).

The Bulldogs Bite
27-07-2021, 10:35 AM
He's just a really genuine, likeable guy. I was elated when the news came through that we got him, not just because he's an electric player on the field, but you just knew he'd fit our group so well and he has.

Can't wait to see him back!

bornadog
27-07-2021, 10:36 AM
I’ve never done it before, ever. But I’m going to send in a message of support to the club to give to him (assuming they want to hand it over).

When he was with Collingwood, I didn't like him much, but didn't know much about him. Then he appeared on AFL360 in 2019 and there was one particular show when he opened up about his life, and I really admired what he had achieved after coming from a humble background.

I was over the moon when listening to the trades last year and the last minute grab by Power.

I hope he is back soon and makes a real impact in the finals.

EasternWest
27-07-2021, 10:47 AM
He's just a really genuine, likeable guy. I was elated when the news came through that we got him, not just because he's an electric player on the field, but you just knew he'd fit our group so well and he has.

Can't wait to see him back!

That's untrue and I can't believe you'd say that.

Buckley said no-one trusted him and his teammates wanted him gone.

There's a heel turn coming I'm sure.

PS I love you Adam.

Mofra
27-07-2021, 11:01 AM
Jeez he's so open and honest.
The Treloar trade is one of the luckiest breaks we've ever had as a club.

EasternWest
27-07-2021, 01:43 PM
Jeez he's so open and honest.
The Treloar trade is one of the luckiest breaks we've ever had as a club.

Gun player, quality human. Total steal.

SquirrelGrip
27-07-2021, 01:45 PM

Great idea - maybe all us Woofers should swamp the club with messages of support? He's a player that would be positively impacted by it. Where should we send it?

Smads57
27-07-2021, 01:46 PM
Really enjoyed watching that clip - with all that has gone beforehand for him (including the Collingwood transfer), I believe the Bulldogs were his best destination given our 'care' factor from the coach down to the playing group.

Hope he starts to see better days ahead both personally and professionally.

bulldogtragic
27-07-2021, 03:16 PM
Great idea - maybe all us Woofers should swamp the club with messages of support? He's a player that would be positively impacted by it. Where should we send it?

Western Bulldogs Admin:

Hard Copy:

Street Address: 417 Barkly St, Footscray 3011
Postal Address: PO BOX 4112 DC, Footscray West 3012

E-mail:

membership@westernbulldogs.com.au

AshMac
27-07-2021, 04:29 PM
That's untrue and I can't believe you'd say that.

Buckley said no-one trusted him and his teammates wanted him gone.

There's a heel turn coming I'm sure.

PS I love you Adam.

Was so obvious wasn’t it when every single one of their players bee lined to hug him after round 1.

Lucky for the pies they’ve got such quality decision makers in Adam Guy and Bucks…..oh wait