PDA

View Full Version : Did we f**king do it?

Vred
04-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Yes we *!*!*!*!ing did!

bulldogtragic
04-09-2021, 11:15 PM
I believe so. I believe *!*!*!*!ING so.

Ghost Dog
04-09-2021, 11:16 PM
little Ripper songs of the west!!!!

Twodogs
04-09-2021, 11:20 PM
That was quite a ride!

bornadog
05-09-2021, 01:02 AM
What a win that was.

angelopetraglia
05-09-2021, 01:04 AM
OMG. On cloud nine. A win for the ages.

Eastdog
05-09-2021, 01:05 AM
That was amazing. One of our best wins as a Dogs supporter.

jazzadogs
05-09-2021, 01:07 AM
The Western Bulldogs are taking over.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
05-09-2021, 01:07 AM
Oh my goodness we did!

Last year my then 7 year old son was in tears after our GABBA Elimination Final loss to the Saints...
This year he was so psyched... but he had his Lion's supporting mate with him and whereas I was losing my everloving shit at the siren... he was busy consoling his friend who was in tears.... really proud of him.

My 6 year old daughter however was off the chain.... and showing ZERO grace... just full tilt singing Sons of the West and seeking out high fives from all who'd entertain one.

The Bulldogs Bite
05-09-2021, 01:12 AM
How am I supposed to sleep!?

Happy Days
05-09-2021, 01:12 AM
You still wanna sack Bevo or nah

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
05-09-2021, 01:13 AM
How am I supposed to sleep!?

Just don't.

Vred
05-09-2021, 01:37 AM
You still wanna sack Bevo or nah

100% Wouldn't say no to shaking up all the assistant coaches around him, and having way more scrutiny on match selection. Bevo can stay for now but doesn't mean I'm happy with the position we were in to begin with.

Ghost Dog
05-09-2021, 02:22 AM
This year especially I think it pays to be humble.
Teams have lost players, and there have been all kinds of inconveniences behind the scenes we will probably never know about.
I'm really happy that we won but we were the better team by only a point. Maybe a bit more if you factor in the home crowd.
Too bad lions, they are a great team to watch and a worthy opponent.
There wasn't too much argy-bargy or behind the play stuff. The hit on Cody the exception.
They played the game and gave it all.
This was the spirit of the Roys and the Bulldog spirit going at each other.

Well done lads, Go dogs.

Ozza
05-09-2021, 02:44 AM
I've had a reasonable dip tonight.....but would confidently say we did, indeed fkn do it!

jeemak
05-09-2021, 03:13 AM
Oh my goodness we did!

Last year my then 7 year old son was in tears after our GABBA Elimination Final loss to the Saints...
This year he was so psyched... but he had his Lion's supporting mate with him and whereas I was losing my everloving shit at the siren... he was busy consoling his friend who was in tears.... really proud of him.

My 6 year old daughter however was off the chain.... and showing ZERO grace... just full tilt singing Sons of the West and seeking out high fives from all who'd entertain one.

Is this the same little mother*!*!*!*!er who rubbed it in with his lippiness last year?

Because if it is........then even more kudos to your man and your parenting to get him there. Being a Bulldog you know what it's like when you're down and people put shit on you, for something you love but can't change. I like to give a LOT of shit to people but I usually concentrate on things they CAN change, of which a football team should not be one. Thus, I don't engage in that type of foolery and nor should others.

Good stuff to your daughter though because she doesn't enjoy white male privilege and will have to face the gender pay gap amongst other things for the rest of her life so needs to get in against bogan supporters and make hay while she can, any way she can.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
05-09-2021, 03:49 AM
Is this the same little mother*!*!*!*!er who rubbed it in with his lippiness last year?

Because if it is........then even more kudos to your man and your parenting to get him there. Being a Bulldog you know what it's like when you're down and people put shit on you, for something you love but can't change. I like to give a LOT of shit to people but I usually concentrate on things they CAN change, of which a football team should not be one. Thus, I don't engage in that type of foolery and nor should others.

Good stuff to your daughter though because she doesn't enjoy white male privilege and will have to face the gender pay gap amongst other things for the rest of her life so needs to get in against bogan supporters and make hay while she can, any way she can.

I've got a lot to respond to here.
You've made me tear up here.....is it the football, is it the wine?? My son thinking of his Lion's friend...gees.. that's not me!!
Either way, this is deserving of a response. Will provide one tomorrow, when I'm more clear of head.

This was an amazing night tonight...There ain't no way a 48 year old year old man could feel more proud than tonight. I've got a 6 year old girl and a 8 year old boy who are both super invested in the Bulldogs.. I can die a happy man.

jeemak
05-09-2021, 03:57 AM
I've got a lot to respond to here.
You've made me tear up here.....is it the football, is it the wine?? My son thinking of his Lion's friend...gees.. that's not me!!
Either way, this is deserving of a response. Will provide one tomorrow, when I'm more clear of head.

This was an amazing night tonight...There ain't no way a 48 year old year old man could feel more proud than tonight. I've got a 6 year old girl and a 8 year old boy who are both super invested in the Bulldogs.. I can die a happy man.

It's definitely my prose.

And possibly what I understand of compassion.

Definitely nothing to do with the wine.

SonofScray
05-09-2021, 08:53 AM
What I do know, is that Brisbane didn’t do it.

I'm Not Bitter Anymore!
05-09-2021, 10:46 AM
Ken oath

angelopetraglia
05-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Was it a dream or did we really win? Wowee.