PDA

View Full Version : Things you don't say when your side is 3 goals up in the 3rd quarter of the GF

FrediKanoute
28-09-2021, 09:37 PM
1. We got this and The Bont is going to win the Norm Smith. Who needs a Brownlow!

2. That Baily Fristch is a hack. Woody has owned him today!

3. Our midfield is unstoppable!

Funke disco
28-09-2021, 09:56 PM
I have to admit I was thinking the first but didn’t say it at the tome….. the most disappointing thing, aside from the loss, is the scoreline which in my opinion is not reflective of the gulf between the two teams. I keep searching this forum for some explanation that will make the pain ease but I think like all painful experiences only time will ease it.

Daughter of the West
28-09-2021, 11:00 PM
1. Gee, isn't it lucky that I brought ten (yes, 10) Bulldogs scarves with me to steamy Singapore? I wonder if I can wear them all at once tomorrow...

2. Why was I so worried? We're just about to rain on the b*llsh*t deserve this narrative.

3. My 5.5yr old will have seen two premierships in his short lifetime!

FrediKanoute
29-09-2021, 12:03 AM
I have to admit I was thinking the first but didn’t say it at the tome….. the most disappointing thing, aside from the loss, is the scoreline which in my opinion is not reflective of the gulf between the two teams. I keep searching this forum for some explanation that will make the pain ease but I think like all painful experiences only time will ease it.

I can honestly say that I said all three. I am still chuckling at the way it played out!

There is no way to ease the pain. Laughing about it helps.

dog town
29-09-2021, 04:37 AM
Pretty sure I said we were doing an incredible job around the ball and defensively not long before the avalanche of Melbourne goals. Aged very poorly.

jeemak
29-09-2021, 08:56 AM
The person I was watching with wanted to play Freed from Desire at half time.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
29-09-2021, 09:13 AM
The person I was watching with wanted to play Freed from Desire at half time.

That person got their wish....unfortunately it was played by Melbourne turds.