PDA

View Full Version : How many goals will Charlie Cameron kick this week?

Mantis
27-06-2022, 10:58 AM
For the life of me I have NFI who plays on Charlie on Thursday night... We need to find a way to quell his influence. But how?

edit: Third option should be 4-5.

GVGjr
27-06-2022, 11:02 AM
For the life of me I have NFI who plays on Charlie on Thursday night... We need to find a way to quell his influence. But how?

edit: Third option should be 4-5.

Fixed.

By the way I would go with Scott.

Sedat
27-06-2022, 11:06 AM
If he kicks 4 and the ball only goes in there 35 times because our midfield smashes theirs, I'll be happy.

I also like Anthony Scott for the role.

mjp
27-06-2022, 11:10 AM
He'll kick a couple.

My concern is that he kicks a couple, Bailey is back and kicks a couple, Daniher kicks a couple...you get the idea.

I'm actually super concerned about the outcome but vs Brisbane turns into a mids battle and SURELY we can win that???

Happy Days
27-06-2022, 11:42 AM
Hell of a time for our best two small defenders to go down injured.

4-5 for me but at least we won't waste a quarter playing Easton on him this time.

Bulldog Joe
27-06-2022, 11:56 AM
Do we actually get Bailey Dale to play on him.

Has the best pace to go with him and would make Charlie accountable on the rebound. Dale might just kick as many as Charlie in that circumstance.

mjp
27-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Hell of a time for our best two small defenders to go down injured.

4-5 for me but at least we won't waste a quarter playing Easton on him this time.

I think we lose if he kicks 4.

Happy Days
27-06-2022, 12:11 PM

It’s a very distinct chance we lose this game. We probably will lose this game.

The Bulldogs Bite
27-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Could be a long night for us.

This is the type of game he kicks 4-5.

The bulldog tragician
27-06-2022, 12:22 PM

We would have said we’d lose to GWS if Greene kicked 7 wouldn’t we?

Scott is the only match up I think. Please not Bailey Dale, for all his wonderful gifts close checking is not among them. Fond memories of Duryea winning a wonderful context against Charlie in that wonderful final last year. The injury gods are cruel indeed.

Vred
27-06-2022, 12:30 PM
This is the one game I'd consider putting JJ back and put him on Charlie considering our first and second options are both injured. He has the speed to go with Charlie, something the rest I don't think have

bornadog
27-06-2022, 12:34 PM
This is the one game I'd consider putting JJ back and put him on Charlie considering our first and second options are both injured. He has the speed to go with Charlie, something the rest I don't think have

Good suggestion, that is what I would do.

jeemak
27-06-2022, 12:37 PM
I've got him pegged for 2-3 goals.

Hope we can keep him to that. As MJP says, it's really up to our midfield to make sure more than Charlie get off the chain.

Mantis
27-06-2022, 02:06 PM
I'm actually super concerned about the outcome but vs Brisbane turns into a mids battle and SURELY we can win that???

You would like to think we can, but in the 2021 SF we won the clearances 47-37, but we lost the inside 50 count 54-68 and somehow scrambled a win... not sure we will get the same result this time unless we're clean goin our way and the defensive group perform their roles better.

mjp
27-06-2022, 02:12 PM
You would like to think we can, but in the 2021 SF we won the clearances 47-37, but we lost the inside 50 count 54-68 and somehow scrambled a win... not sure we will get the same result this time unless we're clean goin our way and the defensive group perform their roles better.

Does winning the clearance constitute winning the mids??

Mantis
27-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Does winning the clearance constitute winning the mids??

It certainly plays a part... but isn't the only measure.

Scraggers
27-06-2022, 02:39 PM
A left field response (to who plays on Cameron), is this something Rhylee West could do? I know he's more an inside mid (currently playing out of the forward pocket), but his ability to get the contested possession and his leap ... he certainly plays above his height as well.

jeemak
27-06-2022, 02:42 PM
A left field response (to who plays on Cameron), is this something Rhylee West could do? I know he's more an inside mid (currently playing out of the forward pocket), but his ability to get the contested possession and his leap ... he certainly plays above his height as well.

West strikes me as someone who gets to his quickest pace quickly but has a relatively low ceiling whereas Charlie is quick off the mark and then continues to accelerate. He'd burn him off too easily for mine.

Rocco Jones
27-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Scott on Charlie seems only choice.

What do we do with Bailey? Thing Crozier is too slow, maybe Dale? Think it has to be one of them or we have to either a/ drop Crozier or b/ move Caleb out of defence.

DOG GOD
27-06-2022, 05:44 PM
I’ve got him down for 4…1 each quarter. No idea who plays on him.
I’m also expecting Mcstay, Daniher and Hipwood to kick multiples on our KPD.
Bailey, Rayner, McCarthy
I think we will need at least 17 goals to win.

bornadog
27-06-2022, 06:06 PM
I’ve got him down for 4…1 each quarter. No idea who plays on him.
I’m also expecting Mcstay, Daniher and Hipwood to kick multiples on our KPD.
Bailey, Rainer, McCarthy
I think we will need at least 17 goals to win.

It could be another shoot out. Brisbane rank 1 for most goals and we are 2

Flamethrower
27-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Cameron can kick 10 for all I care.

As long as the Western Bulldogs' TEAM scores 1 more point than the Fitzroy Bears' team, I'm good with that.

Bullies
27-06-2022, 08:49 PM
Someone will kick the compulsory 4+ goals against us that is guaranteed. Rayner and McCarthy are also hard match ups. No idea who Crozier goes to but he looks way off it and has done so for x2 seasons now.

Bumper Bulldogs
27-06-2022, 10:14 PM
Can’t see him in kicking more than two goals personally as Bevo and the MC will be addressing this with a team defence and a powerful midfield performance

chef
30-06-2022, 10:03 PM
Too many