PDA

View Full Version : Williamstown's Team for Sat. 29th March

Bulldog4life
27-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Thought it might be of interest to you guys.

B Rose 1 O'Shea 44 Cloke 34

HB Callan 33 McDougall 23 Tiller 35

C Stretton 27 Johnson 10 Jolley 4

HF Ward 14 Urch 8 Beaumont 5

F Grant 24 Skipper 12 Harbrow 40

R Street 58 Picken 18 Lockwood 29

I Greene 3 O'Keefe 30 McKenzie 9 Keddell 47

Stack 19 Meyer 25 Lyons 50 Cook 17

They are playing Werribee.

ledge
27-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Campbell Rose in the back pocket, unbelievable! Are we that bad with injuries?
Thanks Bulldog looks pretty strong.

hujsh
27-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Nice to see 2 tall forwards at FF and FP

Did anyone else see that Collingwood has recruited T.Walsh in the VFL?

LostDoggy
27-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Spewing I cant go to watch this game, love watching Werribee and Williamstown play, always hope for the werribee win.

hujsh
27-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Spewing I cant go to watch this game, love watching Werribee and Williamstown play, always hope for the werribee win.

Shouldn't that have changed? I supported Werribee but now it's all Willy

The Coon Dog
27-03-2008, 09:52 PM
With a name like minson27 you gotta support Willy! :D

LostDoggy
27-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Shouldn't that have changed? I supported Werribee but now it's all Willy

Nope the bees all the way, was a bees supporter before the doggies joined them, wont be changing just cause the doggies did.

I will take interest in the doggies players and go and watch them when it doesnt clash with werribee, jsut like i took a bit of interest when matty pearce played for willytown.

With a name like minson27 you gotta support Willy! :D

I will support willytown, but not the whole team, and i dont want them to win rd1, or the last round hehe.

Sockeye Salmon
27-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Reid, Boumann, Mulligan, White and Shaw all playing reserves.

Bulldog Revolution
27-03-2008, 10:34 PM
Is this round 1 of the VFL season? or is it another practice game?

Mantis
27-03-2008, 10:54 PM
Is this round 1 of the VFL season? or is it another practice game?

Rd 1 vs Werribee at Werribee... Would think there might be a bit of passion in the game.

Interestingly enough Willi play Collingwood at Willi in Rd 2.

hujsh
28-03-2008, 12:07 AM
Reid, Boumann, Mulligan, White and Shaw all playing reserves.

Disappointing that one of them isn't in the senior team. But they do have Street and Skiper

GVGjr
28-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Disappointing that one of them isn't in the senior team. But they do have Street and Skiper

Plus from the Williamstown perspective they also have Meyer who can ruck.

becmatty
28-03-2008, 02:47 AM
Rising champ - Lyons lining up for Werribee this week...

dogman
28-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Is Stack named as an emergency, for the Willy seniors? Wasn't he close to playing with the Bullies last week. He was named as an emergency. Seems a bid weird.

Sockeye Salmon
28-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Is Stack named as an emergency, for the Willy seniors? Wasn't he close to playing with the Bullies last week. He was named as an emergency. Seems a bid weird.

It doesn't quite work like that.

VFL sides name squads of 26 so 4 more players will be cut. I know that it didn't matter if you were named on the extended bench or not last year with Werribee (Werribee typically named the WB bench in their squad).

Go_Dogs
28-03-2008, 11:05 AM
Hopefully Stack is back and playing. Looks like a fairly strong VFL side, also find it interesting that we are continuing to play Tiller as a back.

Dancin' Douggy
28-03-2008, 11:25 AM
Nice to see 2 tall forwards at FF and FP

Did anyone else see that Collingwood has recruited T.Walsh in the VFL?

No I hadn't but very interesting. I was wondering what would happen to him. Any chance of him rebuilding an AFL career? Or was he just no good?.................... anyone?

The Coon Dog
28-03-2008, 11:36 AM
No I hadn't but very interesting. I was wondering what would happen to him. Any chance of him rebuilding an AFL career? Or was he just no good?.................... anyone?
I don't think anyone could answer that as nobody ever really saw him fully fit, poor bugger, about the only thing he didn't do was get pregnant!

I hope he has a free run with injury so we can see just what he might have been capable of.

Dancin' Douggy
28-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I don't think anyone could answer that as nobody ever really saw him fully fit, poor bugger, about the only thing he didn't do was get pregnant!

I hope he has a free run with injury so we can see just what he might have been capable of.

Me too. Feel very sorry for him. Would be a fairy tale if he comes good and we re draft him. Walsh at CHF Grant at FF. mmmmmm that would be real sweet and cosy:):):)

Cyberdoggie
28-03-2008, 12:00 PM

i remember watching him run around when we first drafted him and i thought he was ordinary then. Had a nice leap and big kick but ran like a chicken (literally!)
he just looked unco to me and to be honest i couldn't see a unco player making it in the afl as a chf.

He just reminded me of a cross between peter street and james manson.

Desipura
28-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned. Reece Cordy is on Werribee's list.

Dancin' Douggy
28-03-2008, 01:41 PM
i remember watching him run around when we first drafted him and i thought he was ordinary then. Had a nice leap and big kick but ran like a chicken (literally!)
he just looked unco to me and to be honest i couldn't see a unco player making it in the afl as a chf.

He just reminded me of a cross between peter street and james manson.

A cross between Street and Manson! AAAHHH IT"S HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

bornadog
28-03-2008, 02:16 PM
It will be good to see how McDougall goes as we may need him next week against the Saints tall forward line.

Also interested in seeing how Harbrow and Skipper go.

GVGjr
28-03-2008, 02:26 PM
Don't know if it has been mentioned. Reece Cordy is on Werribee's list.

I saw him a number of times last year and he really struggled in the 2nds.