PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Kennel - Harvey Gallagher

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Happy with this one and another nice selection for us.

I really rate Gallagher

Happy Days
29-11-2022, 09:14 PM
That’s a really strong name.

hujsh
29-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Do we see him as a defender or a mid (winger?)

Mofra
29-11-2022, 09:21 PM
His last 6 games were off the charts - 44 touches as a back pocket is ridiculous.
Seems a real 'run with the ball' type in defence.

Grantysghost
29-11-2022, 09:22 PM
His last 6 games were off the charts - 44 touches as a back pocket is ridiculous.

Like Butler and Cleary that type?

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Do we see him as a defender or a mid (winger?)

He could play as a defender, mid or forward. I liked the way he kicked the ball into the forward line.
I really don't know how we might best use him but when I did my 3 picks projections I thought he could be a Taylor Duryea replacement.

Mofra
29-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Like Butler and Cleary that type?
Probably closer to JJ/Harbrow based on nothing but a few minutes of highlights vision and a brief write up.

Grantysghost
29-11-2022, 09:25 PM
Probably closer to JJ/Harbrow based on nothing but a few minutes of highlights vision and a brief write up.

Aha thanks.

How's our midfield age profile looking now.

Getting on other than Smith.

The Doctor
29-11-2022, 09:29 PM
Love Kinnear Beatson. Taking no stupidity from the AFL Media and not giving a toss what anyone thinks of their strategy.

Man of the match!

Mofra
29-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Aha thanks.

Toby McLean is a pretty handy midfield recruit next year - but regardless, there's just something to 'like' about Harvey

F'scary
29-11-2022, 09:32 PM
This guy has done some hard yards to get selected. That is a big positive. He is a run and carry type apparently, so could play HBF, wing or on the ball.

Mofra
29-11-2022, 09:34 PM
From BigFooty (state combine results):

Standing Vertical Jump
1. Rye Penny (Calder Cannons/Gisborne) – 89cm
2. Harvey Gallagher (Bendigo Pioneers/Sandhurst) – 80
=3. Joe Richards (Wangaratta Magpies) – 72
=3. Beau Tedcastle (GWV Rebels/St Mary’s) – 72

Running Vertical Jump
1. Rye Penny (Calder Cannons/Gisborne) – 104cm
2. Harvey Gallagher (Bendigo Pioneers/Sandhurst) – 89
=3. Paul Pascu (Calder Cannons/Oak Park) – 87
=3. Joe Richards (Wangaratta Magpies) – 87
=3. Beau Tedcastle (GWV Rebels/St Mary's) – 87

Agility
1. Matthew Payne (Western Jets/Spotswood) – 7.713 seconds
2. Hugo Nosiara (Dandenong Stingrays/Mt Eliza) – 8.098
3. Harvey Gallagher (Bendigo Pioneers/Sandhurst) – 8.117

2km Time Trial
1. Osca Riccardi (Geelong Falcons/Newton & Chilwell) – 6:17 minutes
2. Charlie Barnett (Bendigo Pioneers/Kyabram) – 6:22
3. Harvey Gallagher (Bendigo Pioneers/Sandhurst) – 6:27

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 09:36 PM

Standing Vertical Jump

Running Vertical Jump

Agility

2km Time Trial

He's the only one selected from that list.

Testekill
29-11-2022, 09:41 PM
He's the only one selected from that list.

Joe Richards went at pick 48 to Collingwood.

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 09:43 PM

Yes, just after I made that observation

Mofra
29-11-2022, 09:47 PM
Joe Richards? Pfffft

Poor club's Harvey Gallagher

Twodogs
29-11-2022, 09:53 PM
Is he the first Harvey we've had since Harvey Stevens who played in the 1954 Premiership?

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 09:55 PM
Is he the first Harvey we've had since Harvey Stevens who played in the 1954 Premiership?

Yes, I think so.
I was thinking of Koby Stevens

WBFC4FFC
29-11-2022, 09:55 PM

Hopefully his grandkids don't coincidentally lose their mobiles in future like Steven's.

The Doctor
29-11-2022, 10:35 PM
Good luck Harvey, hope to see you in our next premiership team real soon.

lemmon
29-11-2022, 11:08 PM

Agree with that - a bit of Ed Richards in his line-breaking and disposal.

Does anyone know what he's like as a stopper? We're missing that accountable small defender.

GVGjr
29-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Agree with that - a bit of Ed Richards in his line-breaking and disposal.

Does anyone know what he's like as a stopper? We're missing that accountable small defender.

He can defend. Not an out and out stopper but can play that accountable role.

bulldogsthru&thru
29-11-2022, 11:27 PM
Aha thanks.

We'll draft two in the first round in next year's deep draft. We're a lot more balanced after this year's draft. Just that 2nd ruck to get.

Vred
30-11-2022, 02:06 AM
Can see him on a wing / Taylor D replacement down the line, back our developers to develop him into what we need.

Mofra
30-11-2022, 09:19 AM
We'll draft two in the first round in next year's deep draft. We're a lot more balanced after this year's draft. Just that 2nd ruck to get.
Yep - I am hoping we rookie someone with ruck potential

Scorlibo
30-11-2022, 09:36 AM

Standing Vertical Jump

Running Vertical Jump

Agility

2km Time Trial

Very impressive run of form late in the season and even more impressive testing at the combine. Add in leadership qualities and I think this is a terrific pick.

Welcome Harvey, go well.

1eyedog
30-11-2022, 10:13 AM
What leadership qualities? Has he captained a team or shown leadership qualities? TYIA.

bulldogtragic
30-11-2022, 10:17 AM
What leadership qualities? Has he captained a team or shown leadership qualities? TYIA.

Bendigo Pioneers Captain.

Eastdog
30-11-2022, 11:23 AM
Welcome to the Dogs Harvey!

bulldogtragic
30-11-2022, 11:51 AM
“In his last five NAB League games he averaged 34.2 Disposals and 170 SuperCoach Points per game”

Then blitzed the state combine.

Fair push to get drafted!

hujsh
30-11-2022, 12:03 PM
There are two clear pathways for this kid to cement a spot in the team in the short term. The obvious one of a dashing defender is a role we're pretty set for right now with Dale, Richards and Daniel all in the team.

The two roles he can make his own will depend on two questions.

1. Can he defend the small forwards of the league. The Charlie Cameron and Kysaiah Picketts. If so he can step up to fill the Taylor sized void in all our hearts with no exceptions as we all love and appreciate him.

2. Can he play higher up the ground and still generate run/get the ball as a winger or does his ball magnet status rely on him playing in defence? Not that he needs to be a ball magnet necessarily but if he does still need to get enough for his seemly high quality ball use to have an impact on the game.

BornInDroopSt'54
30-11-2022, 12:16 PM

Sweetie is still on the list.

hujsh
30-11-2022, 12:25 PM
Sweetie is still on the list.

Been on the list for 4 years and isn't yet considered full developed. We need someone else developing as well especially in case we decide next year he won't make it or if English decides free agency cash and the lure home is too good to resist. 3 is a good number for us with Lobb/Bruce as the two main 2nd rucks

Bulldog Joe
30-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Been on the list for 4 years and isn't yet considered full developed. We need someone else developing as well especially in case we decide next year he won't make it or if English decides free agency cash and the lure home is too good to resist. 3 is a good number for us with Lobb/Bruce as the two main 2nd rucks

I count Sam Darcy as a ruck.
That is where he will shine in the years ahead.

hujsh
30-11-2022, 12:31 PM

Interesting! Do you see him being the ruck/forward until English gets on in years/Darcy forces him into more of a forward role or do you see him overtaking that role more quickly?

GVGjr
30-11-2022, 02:26 PM
“In his last five NAB League games he averaged 34.2 Disposals and 170 SuperCoach Points per game”

Then blitzed the state combine.

Fair push to get drafted!

I think he was hopeful to get his name called in the mid season draft and it spurred him on.
I'm really happy with this pick.

Bulldog Joe
30-11-2022, 05:14 PM
Interesting! Do you see him being the ruck/forward until English gets on in years/Darcy forces him into more of a forward role or do you see him overtaking that role more quickly?

I see Darcy as more likely to be dominant as the eventual ruck, but ruck forward with English shared duties from about 2025.

Discussion around the roles probably better in a 2023 team thread, so I will look to add some thoughts there when I have time.

Mofra
30-11-2022, 05:43 PM
I'll admit I don't see it, considering he hasn't played as a no 1 ruck in all of his junior career or with us last year at either level
His draft stocks rose off the back of his intercept marking game in defence, then went forward at APS level and dominated.

In any case, I can;t see him rucking much next year.

Right now I consider two rucks on the list (English & Sweet) with Lobb a forward/ruck and Darcy with potential in the forward/ruck role but needs time. TBH I think we're thin for rucks and I'd hate to see a GCS scenario play out in 2023

GVGjr
30-11-2022, 06:30 PM
I'll admit I don't see it, considering he hasn't played as a no 1 ruck in all of his junior career or with us last year at either level
His draft stocks rose off the back of his intercept marking game in defence, then went forward at APS level and dominated.

In any case, I can;t see him rucking much next year.

Right now I consider two rucks on the list (English & Sweet) with Lobb a forward/ruck and Darcy with potential in the forward/ruck role but needs time. TBH I think we're thin for rucks and I'd hate to see a GCS scenario play out in 2023

I'm the same, IMO Darcy should not be used as a ruckman as it will open him up to more injuries because he is physically not ready for it. Perhaps in another 2 years he might be ready and he should then be groomed to take over from Lobb.
As you point out we have just two ruckman on the list and we never replaced Martin. Lobb is a back-up option but we shouldn't overuse him as a first string ruckman.
We should look for a ruckman to add to the list but knowing that is probably unlikely.

bornadog
01-12-2022, 06:47 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fi3oadkUUAAIkFm?format=jpg&name=large

Mofra
02-12-2022, 03:45 PM
There are two clear pathways for this kid to cement a spot in the team in the short term. The obvious one of a dashing defender is a role we're pretty set for right now with Dale, Richards and Daniel all in the team.
Breaking it down further, Dale & Daniel break lines via foot, Richards via running the ball. Gallagher seems more like the second option so slots in pretty well with Dale & Daniel. Given we comfortably played Doc with Richards (when fit) there's every chance a spot is there for Gallagher as he develops, depending on our defensive make-up (I still think Cleary as a mid sized defender shows a lot of promise)

GVGjr
02-12-2022, 06:35 PM
I'm keen to try and see how Gallagher and Clarke perform now that they will be joining the training sessions.

Clarke will be that savvy small forward and Gallagher could fill in a number of positions for us.

The hard works starts now for these two and I think Busslinger is on target to get into full training in late January.

EasternWest
02-12-2022, 08:57 PM
I'm keen to try and see how Gallagher and Clarke perform now that they will be joining the training sessions.

Clarke will be that savvy small forward and Gallagher could fill in a number of positions for us.

The hard works starts now for these two and I think Busslinger is on target to get into full training in late January.

what's the new avatar, G?

GVGjr
02-12-2022, 09:04 PM
what's the new avatar, G?

The best in the business, Adam White from RSN. It was his last show today and it was very emotional.

kruder
05-12-2022, 05:45 PM

Good start from this morning session from the sounds of it!

I was really keen to get Acres in over trade week which probably would have cost us Gallagher but after todays running session and from his improvement in the backend of this year I'm content now. He is a neat kick by the looks of it, add that to his running power he could be very handy indeed.

Bulldog4life
05-12-2022, 05:47 PM
Another "Gags" I like it.

GVGjr
05-12-2022, 05:49 PM
Another "Gags" I like it.

He was getting called that today to encourage him on in the running test. :)

GVGjr
06-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Good start from this morning session from the sounds of it!

I was really keen to get Acres in over trade week which probably would have cost us Gallagher but after todays running session and from his improvement in the backend of this year I'm content now. He is a neat kick by the looks of it, add that to his running power he could be very handy indeed.

I guess in the short term Acres might have made sense but I'm hopeful the way that Gallagher finished off the season for both Vic Country and the Bendigo Pioneers it transitions into a fast start for us. While it's obviously very early but based on his running yesterday and the way he uses the ball it might still be a long shot but he could come into the selection mix early for us.

Mofra
14-02-2024, 10:12 AM
So a year (and a bit) on, what do we all think?

Training reports suggest he's trained with the mids which points to his tank being up to scratch, but his flexibility means he could well develop into a 'coach's favourite' type. Is he getting games this year and is he the next 'Mr Fixit' / Anthony Scott play anywhere type, or will he settle into a single position?

bornadog
14-03-2024, 12:39 PM
Good luck Harvey

Curly5
14-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Good to see him get his chance at last. Has been impressive in the preseason.

bornadog
14-03-2024, 04:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ve1LwIggBc&ab_channel=WesternBulldogs

josie
14-03-2024, 05:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ve1LwIggBc&ab_channel=WesternBulldogs

Brilliant news. I didn?t expect it Round 1. Good luck Harvey!!

FrediKanoute
15-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Well done to the lad. Hope he grabs the opportunity with both hands and holds on for dear life!

jeemak
15-03-2024, 01:29 AM
I've always been very supportive of new blood being introduced to the team, but in this case I'm a little conflicted because I've always been a Jacko and Daniel sexboy.

So to me this is a highly pressurised situation where someone who hasn't got an amazing track record of recent good performances possibly replacing (one is a given) two AA players and stalwarts of our team.

I completely get the on paper reasoning, but I do hold trepidation toward to how it pans out. It's almost the prefect set up for a style over substance statement. Melbourne one game in and hardened, are a chance to rip him apart mercilessly. Especially after a loss. His inclusion has flattened me.

And I know this kinda sounds cheap, but go well Gags. I really do hope you nail it.

Hotdog60
15-03-2024, 07:41 AM
Maybe the time has come were players are picked on performance and not reputation.
It's going to be an interesting season.

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
15-03-2024, 08:08 AM
Good luck to the lad.
They must have some high expectations internally as to Gag's capabilities, to have selected him in a pretty important and high pressure game.

The Bulldogs Bite
15-03-2024, 11:20 AM
I've been a fan, but I'm a little surprised. Thought he showed signs in the games v Hawthorn but not enough to play R1.

Excited to see how he goes because our list has looked stale for a while so we need some fresh faces and energy, but I just hope this isn't a case of 'we knew he wasn't quite ready'.

Go well Gags!

MrMahatma
15-03-2024, 05:40 PM
Maybe the time has come were players are picked on performance and not reputation.

Performance, and specific structure/role with a clear objective for that match.

If the thinking is Jacko is an inside mid and that's it, or Daniel is a HBF, then Harvey isn't necessarily the one replacing them.

lemmon
15-03-2024, 05:49 PM
I've been a fan, but I'm a little surprised. Thought he showed signs in the games v Hawthorn but not enough to play R1.

Excited to see how he goes because our list has looked stale for a while so we need some fresh faces and energy, but I just hope this isn't a case of 'we knew he wasn't quite ready'.

Go well Gags!

I thought the same against Hawthron, but I also thought he had too much talent to not be picked. There's a little bit of early Ryan Griffen in the pace, strong hips and ability to win a one-on-one contest. In no way am I saying he'll be as good a player as Ryan was, but I really liked some of the little glimpses. There was a contest win on the wing in the third term where he got it moving to Bont that I really liked.

MrMahatma
15-03-2024, 06:22 PM
Go well young man. I'm looking forward to seeing you do your thing on Sunday!

jeemak
15-03-2024, 09:39 PM

I think for the most part we've been OK with that. It's definitely a signal that we're wanting to change the mix.

Testekill
02-04-2024, 07:36 PM
Congrats to Gags on his Rising Star nomination.

hujsh
02-04-2024, 08:13 PM
Congrats to Gags on his Rising Star nomination.

Wonder what odds you'd have got for him getting one before Sanders or Darcy?

ratsmac
02-04-2024, 09:10 PM
Well done Gags! Yep I didn't see him getting a nom before others if in fact at all. That's nothing to do with him and more to do with Bulldog players getting snubbed for years. That's a great endorsement and confidence builder for the lad. Great stuff

macca
03-04-2024, 12:43 AM
His been a great pickup, at pick #39 in in 2022 draft. We finally get a round 3 midfielder who can play a string of games!

Eastdog
03-04-2024, 12:16 PM
Good on him. He has been very good Gags in these first few opening weeks. Will give him confidence. Was one of those players from the draft 1-2 years ago I was keen to see in action.

ledge
03-04-2024, 12:25 PM
As Dermott said from bogan territory , gives me the impression he is a bit like Wardlaw at North .
Rough, hard at it and just a little different.
The old 60s-70s bush footballer which is what’s needed nowadays along with the pretty boy private school player.
I played in the 70s , a lot more country/ hard labour boys back then than now.
Bring it on Harvey.

hujsh
03-04-2024, 03:31 PM
https://youtu.be/Oxtug92ovxM

mighty_west
03-04-2024, 03:48 PM
Ripper Gags, just a no frills hard at it no fuss footballer, certainly surprised me with first making his debut but the way he's improved each week, kind of reminds me of a young Matty Boyd, could we get 3 rising stars in one season? Sanders and Darce!

hujsh
03-04-2024, 03:55 PM
Ripper Gags, just a no frills hard at it no fuss footballer, certainly surprised me with first making his debut but the way he's improved each week, kind of reminds me of a young Matty Boyd, could we get 3 rising stars in one season? Sanders and Darce!

Y'know, there's every chance they end up quite different footballers but god damn if you didn't just the nail on the head with that comparison. When I think of young Keith getting that goal against Richmond running into an open half of the field, Gags does have similar vibes for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDuSmfrpMo

Did anyone ever comment on the 'speed' of Boyd ever again?

bornadog
03-04-2024, 04:19 PM
Y'know, there's every chance they end up quite different footballers but god damn if you didn't just the nail on the head with that comparison. When I think of young Keith getting that goal against Richmond running into an open half of the field, Gags does have similar vibes for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGDuSmfrpMo

Did anyone ever comment on the 'speed' of Boyd ever again?

I remember that day very well. It was a freezing cold day and the roof was open.

Pretty sure Gags is faster than Moyd

Twodogs
03-04-2024, 06:26 PM
My son's name is Harvey. Different kid though.

my plums
04-04-2024, 08:28 AM
I think it’s the running style that reminds me of Keith Boyd

bulldogtragic
19-04-2024, 01:11 PM
So who had him:

Rising Star Nominated
All 6 Games
5 Goals, 2 Goal Assists
12.5 touches, 3.8 marks, 2.7 tackles

Rising Star Ranked:

2nd Total Goals, Uncontested Possessions
4th Total Score Involvements
5th Total Kicks, Marks, Metres Gained, Stoppage Clearances
7th Total Clearances
8th Total Goal Assists, Tackles I50

And many more top 10

jeemak
20-04-2024, 01:43 AM
Yeah but did you see Harley Reid's massive don't argue?

bulldogtragic
20-04-2024, 08:42 AM
Yeah but did you see Harley Reid's massive don't argue?

True dat.

Harvey could string an amazing year together and still not register a vote in the actual award. But it matters little as we know.

Happy Days
20-04-2024, 01:06 PM
Personally I would trade Gallagher for Reid if it’s on the table.

EasternWest
20-04-2024, 01:52 PM
Personally I would trade Gallagher for Reid if it’s on the table.

I'd trade Gags and you for Reid.

bulldogtragic
20-04-2024, 01:59 PM
I'd trade Gags and you for Reid.

I’m happy to throw you in. You can find quality shit posters in the rookie draft these days anyway.

EasternWest
20-04-2024, 03:20 PM
I’m happy to throw you in. You can find quality shit posters in the rookie draft these days anyway.

I've got feelings you know.

bulldogtragic
20-04-2024, 04:39 PM
I've got feelings you know.

No room for sentimentality in footy forum poster trading these days. It’s ruthless. Be lucky it’s not Bomber Blitz.

jeemak
20-04-2024, 06:02 PM
No room for sentimentality in footy forum poster trading these days. It’s ruthless. Be lucky it’s not Bomber Blitz.

Just say the word..........

lemmon
06-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Did we miss a bit of a trick moving Gags out of the backline and into the midfield over pre-season? I feel like more of a Ryan Griffen entry into AFL footy where he did an apprenticeship on half back would've helped Gags and it would've helped us.

He's a really lovely kick of the footy, wins one-on-ones and has some dash with the ball. I think he could be really at home in the role we have Bramble playing at the moment, and would bring some more secure ball use to the half back line.

I'm not slapping the kid, who I think is a big talent, but I feel like his running patterns and his midfield craft isn't quite there, but he could've been a more consistent contributor with a simpler role

bornadog
01-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Big shout out to this bloke. He is getting better every week and played a great game last night. 23 Disposals, 12 contested, 7 tackles. Still learning alot but love his kicking penetration and his aggression at the ball. He is also attending alot of centre bounces, so the coaching staff see something in him.

Happy Days
01-06-2024, 12:21 PM
No more tagging jobs, just let him hoop.

whythelongface
01-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Big shout out to this bloke. He is getting better every week and played a great game last night. 23 Disposals, 12 contested, 7 tackles. Still learning alot but love his kicking penetration and his aggression at the ball. He is also attending alot of centre bounces, so the coaching staff see something in him.

Great call out BAD. Really liking his game sure he makes errors but he is learning and will be an important player for us. He has pace a hardness at the ball and also backs himself. Lacks some composure at times but this will come. Really pleased with his progress

Sedat
01-06-2024, 01:15 PM
No more tagging jobs, just let him hoop.
He was pretty good around the ground at stoppages on Daicos, he just got a hold of him in the centre. Their other mids did a great job blocking and creating space for Daicos at centre bounces, and Cameron also was on top in hitouts early.

Gallagher is developing well - he just needs to work on awareness when finding space to kick, because he get smothered off the boot more than any other player in the competition.

Bullies
01-06-2024, 01:20 PM
No more tagging jobs, just let him hoop. I think he is learning a lot running with the best players.He learns from them where to stand and where to go. It is a great apprenticeship and he is now beginning to win his own ball. He looks very composed. Happy to let him run with until he develops.

Go_Dogs
01-06-2024, 02:07 PM
Don’t mind Gags. He’s got something to work with and every week he seems to get more comfortable at the level. We just need to get him up to 50 games

azabob
01-06-2024, 02:49 PM

I mentioned in the game day thread he has a lot a half moments in front of goal. Once he gets stronger and he can stand up in the tackle he will start nailing those goals.

lemmon
01-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Think he was unlucky that Ed Richards didn't play last night, because I think he would've got the job on Daicos, but Nick taught him a bit of a lesson in that first half.

Thought he was very good in his own right, but struggled trying to quell Daicos (and fair enough).

Smads57
01-06-2024, 09:34 PM
Does he remind anyone else of a young Matthew Boyd? Go Gags....

EasternWest
01-06-2024, 09:55 PM
Does he remind anyone else of a young Matthew Boyd? Go Gags....

Picken for me, he's even got the haircut.

jeemak
01-06-2024, 10:29 PM
He was pretty good around the ground at stoppages on Daicos, he just got a hold of him in the centre. Their other mids did a great job blocking and creating space for Daicos at centre bounces, and Cameron also was on top in hitouts early.

Gallagher is developing well - he just needs to work on awareness when finding space to kick, because he get smothered off the boot more than any other player in the competition.

It's really noticeable and I've called it out a couple of times in the game day threads.

A bit more composure in his game and he'll be looping handballs and bringing others into the game rather than just trying to rush it onto his boot.

azabob
12-06-2024, 07:57 PM
DOG DEAL DONE​

HARVEY Gallagher has been rewarded for a strong start to 2024 by securing a new two-year deal this week.

The 20-year-old will remain at the Western Bulldogs until at least the end of 2026.
After enduring an interrupted first season at the Whitten Oval, Gallagher was rewarded for an impressive pre-season with a debut against Melbourne in round one.

The former Bendigo Pioneers captain has played all 13 games to start the season, quickly becoming a reliable option for Luke Beveridge.

Western Bulldogs list manager Sam Power is still working through contract negotiations with All-Australian ruckman Tim English, former first-round pick Jedd Busslinger, and Rhylee West, among other contract decisions. ? Josh Gabelich

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1149935/inside-trading-blue-in-talks-giant-weighs-up-offers-sun-inks-extension

Hotdog60
12-06-2024, 08:17 PM
I think he might be a player that will only get better

Eastdog
12-06-2024, 08:31 PM
Been very good since coming in. I hoping he keeps getting better.

Freijah is another one who has been very good this year.

bulldogtragic
12-06-2024, 09:30 PM
DOG DEAL DONE​

HARVEY Gallagher has been rewarded for a strong start to 2024 by securing a new two-year deal this week.

The 20-year-old will remain at the Western Bulldogs until at least the end of 2026.
After enduring an interrupted first season at the Whitten Oval, Gallagher was rewarded for an impressive pre-season with a debut against Melbourne in round one.

The former Bendigo Pioneers captain has played all 13 games to start the season, quickly becoming a reliable option for Luke Beveridge.

Western Bulldogs list manager Sam Power is still working through contract negotiations with All-Australian ruckman Tim English, former first-round pick Jedd Busslinger, and Rhylee West, among other contract decisions. ? Josh Gabelich

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1149935/inside-trading-blue-in-talks-giant-weighs-up-offers-sun-inks-extension

Not even mentioning Baz anymore….

Good for Gags.

bornadog
13-06-2024, 03:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut24k3LbrPg&ab_channel=Michael