PDA

View Full Version : Club Event - Super Suite with the stars

GVGjr
06-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Did anyone get the email about the Super Suite with the Stars off? $375 is a hefty price especially for a non drinker.
It would be a great experience but the last time I expressed interest in something like this it didn't end up happening.

Grantysghost
06-06-2023, 04:54 PM
Did anyone get the email about the Super Suite with the Stars off? $375 is a hefty price especially for a non drinker.
It would be a great experience but the last time I expressed interest in something like this it didn't end up happening.

Yes i got it. Super expensive. They had one last year with a similar price. Can't recall who it was with.

ledge
06-06-2023, 05:12 PM
All I can say is they must be some sort of gold plated pies , sausage rolls and scones, that’s an awful serve up for that price . If you wanted to go see Easton Wood and Clay Smith you could have caught them for free in Ballarat at the Hop the other week .

GVGjr
06-06-2023, 05:50 PM
Really makes me appreciate the Legends dinners at the Mulgrave Country Club. I think the night there is about $110 and last year both Libba and Dougie were there along with Royal and Contessa and hosted by Hillier.

EasternWest
06-06-2023, 06:05 PM

Probably that expensive to cover the tickets of the guys that made 400 to 700k a year when they played. Which is fair enough, can't expect those battlers to cover themselves.