View Full Version : David Kings Takeaways

GVGjr
02-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Thought this might be of interest.
Dogs talk starts around the 7.20min mark

https://youtu.be/xzxrrZRRbrQ

Jasper
02-02-2024, 11:30 PM
I've listed to it and King seems very positive about our season. Cornes isn't as convinced but acknowledges we do have a strong enough list. If we get off to a good start we will be right in the mix at the end of the H&A season.

jeemak
03-02-2024, 05:24 AM
If we had continuity in defence last year we win one or two games more and play finals. Keeping the back six to nine players in reasonable form and fitness is an absolute must for us if we want to improve.

MrMahatma
03-02-2024, 08:13 AM
I've listed to it and King seems very positive about our season. Cornes isn't as convinced but acknowledges we do have a strong enough list. If we get off to a good start we will be right in the mix at the end of the H&A season.

I agree with both. We have the squad to threaten… but I also have felt that way the last 2 years and we’ve sucked…

mjp
03-02-2024, 03:19 PM
I agree with both. We have the squad to threaten… but I also have felt that way the last 2 years and we’ve sucked…

100%. I think we all said it this time last year but talk is cheap...and it's still cheap. Whether it's supporters being positive, players being positive or David King being positive....we seriously need to PROVE IT.

AshMac
05-02-2024, 08:41 AM
Great share. Thank you.

Had a mate that really understands footy attend the open training and he said exactly the same thing about sanders. I am so excited to see what he can do and grow into.