West Coast vs Essendon

Sunday 5/5/24
Richmond vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Suns

GVGjr
01-05-2024, 01:26 PM
The Melbourne vs Geelong game should be a beauty

Also
Collingwood will be without premiership midfielders Jordan De Goey and Tom Mitchell when it faces Carlton in Friday night’s blockbuster clash.

The Magpies will need to dramatically overhaul their centre bounce mix against their arch rivals after the injured duo were ruled out by coach Craig McRae on Wednesday.

McRae said De Goey’s prospects of overcoming his groin issue before round 9 were unclear as the Magpies “deloaded” his training this week.

De Goey and Mitchell, who is battling a plantar fasciitis flare-up in his foot, were both absent from training on Wednesday.

mighty_west
01-05-2024, 01:59 PM
Thursday 2/5/24
Adelaide vs Port Power

Friday 3/5/24
Carlton vs Collingwood

Saturday 4/5/24
Sydney vs GWS
St Kilda vs North Melbourne
Melbourne vs Geelong
West Coast vs Essendon

Sunday 5/5/24
Richmond vs Fremantle
Brisbane vs Gold Coast Suns

Quite a few good interesting games actually, Crows v Port, crazy to think Port will be playing Rozee with a hammy strain, wonder if he plays if Port had the Hawks, North or West Coast this week.

Carlton v Collingwood should also be a decent game, let's see if Carlton are the real deal and no doubt a huge crowd.

Swans and Giants are both up & running so again, should be a beauty although i do think GWS are the benchmark and my early tip for the flag, for the first time in their existence they're actually playing as a team and not a team of knobhead individuals, think their coach is a ripper.

Saints and Norf blah!!!!

Dees and Cats also should be a good one and again like Carlton, let's see if the Cats are the real deal.

A bit to like also with the West Coast Bombers game, wouldn't have said that a month ago but West Coast look re-energized with Harley lighting things up and Jake Waterman playing like Fevola and looking like the G-Train. they're actually becoming watchable again, Bombers too have looked like they've improved on last season.

Tigers v Freo another blah.....

Geez, would LOVE the Suns to smash the Lions, the Suns have so many great kids so when it clicks, it'll be scary, living up here in Brissy don't mind the Suns but really cannot stand Brissy Lions, they're supporters are similar to Swans supporters who think they know everything, but jump off so fast when the team dips.

bornadog
01-05-2024, 03:28 PM
Will be a massive crowd at the Friday.
Melbourne v Geelong most interesting

mighty_west
02-05-2024, 07:48 PM
Great to see Lachie Sullivan making his debut this week for the Pies, you'd hope he gets a full game and not named sub, hope he goes well.

bornadog
02-05-2024, 08:56 PM
Adelaide good start 5 straight to 1.1

lemmon
02-05-2024, 08:57 PM
Adelaide's speed is pretty fun to watch. Rankine putting the ball inside 50 is deadly

ledge
02-05-2024, 10:53 PM
That Himmelburg is the softest footballer I have seen in years.
I have no idea how he is on a list.

bulldogsthru&thru
02-05-2024, 11:56 PM
Is the afel still concerned about scoring?

Stevo
03-05-2024, 08:50 AM
The family really enjoyed the game last night. We thought Adelaide were up for the challenge.
Soligo is a terrier and Izak and Tex make their forward line very competitive.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 09:15 PM
Sullivan debut as sub is harsh

Blues look the real deal

bornadog
03-05-2024, 09:29 PM

One thing Bevo never does. to me it is wrong

bornadog
03-05-2024, 09:39 PM
Lachie one kick one goal

bulldogtragic
03-05-2024, 09:39 PM

Blues look the real deal

Well he’s on 1/2 way in the second and just kicked a goal. He’s happy enough.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 09:40 PM
Well he’s on 1/2 way in the second and just kicked a goal. He’s happy enough.
So awesome

Axe Man
Nice bit of synergy Young fumble leads to a Sullivan goal

josie
Onya Lachie!! Cheering for him & Lippy.

EasternWest
03-05-2024, 09:41 PM
It's so awesome that Sullivan kicked a goal, now we can have a few years of lamenting how we ever let him go.

bornadog
03-05-2024, 09:41 PM
all of a sudden 2 pts in it.

Axe Man
03-05-2024, 09:42 PM
Young having a poor couple of minutes

Grantysghost
Geez that Cox glove looked sticky

Grantysghost
It's so awesome that Sullivan kicked a goal, now we can have a few years of lamenting how we ever let him go.

I blame Jeemak

josie
03-05-2024, 09:43 PM
Still think Sullivan would have been a much better pick than McComb. So yeah EW, let?s start the lament.

Seriously though good luck and I hope he makes it.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Lipinski can finish. He's not quick but he's a good user.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 09:49 PM
Good player, perfect for the half forward/mid role.

EasternWest
03-05-2024, 09:50 PM
Still think Sullivan would have been a much better pick than McComb. So yeah EW, let?s start the lament.

Seriously though good luck and I hope he makes it.

Good player, perfect for the half forward/mid role.

Look what you started, Josie.

G-Mo77
03-05-2024, 09:52 PM

The stench of McComb probably scared them away still, they picked Bramble so I'd be happier if Sullivan was in that spot.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 09:53 PM
Look what you started, Josie.
Ha, admit you love Patty and he's better looking then ssew.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 09:55 PM

Wash your mouth out pal.

He's a dreamboat, but he's no SSEW.

josie
03-05-2024, 09:56 PM
Mwah ha ha EW.

I enjoy watching pies.

Let the four n? twenty magpies escape out of the pie. Even more so when two of our ex players (well one & our ex vfl captain) whom I liked a lot.

bornadog
03-05-2024, 09:57 PM
Wash your mouth out pal.

He's a dreamboat, but he's no SSEW.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder

EasternWest

He's dreamy but he's no SSEW.

To paraphrase the great Cat from Red Dwarf. I would go with Pat, but I'd be thinking of Easton.

Sedat
My goodness Fantasia is an ordinary footballer. He last played a decent game 5 years ago.

EasternWest
03-05-2024, 09:58 PM
My goodness Fantasia is an ordinary footballer. He last played a decent game 5 years ago.

Wait till you see what he does when we play him.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 10:00 PM

To paraphrase the great Cat from Red Dwarf. I would go with Pat, but I'd be thinking of Easton.

Oh man, Red Dwarf. Fish...bmmp. Fish...bmmp. Fish...bmmp. I love The Cat.

Sedat
03-05-2024, 10:01 PM
Wait till you see what he does when we play him.
I've seen Marty McGrath, Luke Vogels, Nigel Fiegert and Ed Sansbury destroy us - Fantasia is Leigh Matthews compared to that motley crew.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 10:08 PM

Having had an emphatic embrace in the corner of the function room, in the dark mind you, from EW on GF night i think im somewhat of an authority here.

I'm a Patty man every day, EW is old news!

bornadog
03-05-2024, 10:16 PM
Worst decision ever, no way around the neck

azabob
03-05-2024, 10:19 PM

I thought it was paid for dangerous or a sling tackle.

Still looked lucky to get the free kick.

angelopetraglia
03-05-2024, 10:22 PM
If they applied the Todd Curley rule, Pendles would get 10 weeks for that.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 10:22 PM

I thought it was paid for dangerous or a sling tackle.

Still looked lucky to get the free kick.

Stop derailing the thread. It's all about SSEW vs. SSPL now.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Can you imagine Bevo got caught aggressively delivering a message to his player like Voss just did?

Caro and her ciggie lips would be all over it saying how she spoke to a source at the club who said it wasn't an issue, but it was still a bad look. Kano would be saying the pressure has clearly gotten to him and he's ruining careers by sternly delivering messages about how he wants to move the ball, and Ralphy would be saying the only person happy about this would be Scotty Draper like he did on Fox at half time when they announced Caleb Daniel was out of the team.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 10:33 PM
Turning into a good game though.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 10:44 PM
At the end of the quarter they paid advantage to a free kick off the ball, that I don't think either side could see after not playing to the whistle - which tells me neither side knew what the whistle was for.

Carlton then butchered the ball forward.

Not sure you should be paying advantage in that instance.

angelopetraglia
03-05-2024, 10:57 PM
Lewis Young is not an AFL footballer.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:07 PM
Is Pendlebury better than Bont?

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 11:15 PM
Is Pendlebury better than Bont?looking?

jeemak
That was amazing from Curnow. Imagine if Naughton and JUH could be that decisive and able to execute like that.

jeemak
looking?

Well we'll start a thread on that because it is important, but I meant overall career/ contribution.

azabob
03-05-2024, 11:18 PM
Is Pendlebury better than Bont?

At football or basketball?

FWIW Bont has kicked more goals than Pendlebury.

Grantysghost
03-05-2024, 11:21 PM
Is Nick Daicos related to Peter?

It's hard to tell from the coverage.

He's something else Nick, he had half a metre on Walsh and won the game.

angelopetraglia
03-05-2024, 11:22 PM
Nick Daicos is a star. Incredible finish from that stoppage.

azabob
03-05-2024, 11:23 PM
Nick Daicos goes alright. That is an insane goal.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:23 PM
At football or basketball?

FWIW Bont has kicked more goals than Pendlebury.

I didn't even know Pendlebury was proficient at basketball.

Not just focusing on goals, however, more so just career output and impact on respective sides over their careers.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Nick Daicos goes alright. That is an insane goal.

I don't understand what type of pervert goes the snap on that rather than a drop punt, but that guy is good enough to do it.

bornadog
03-05-2024, 11:24 PM
So glad to see Carlton lose

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:25 PM
So glad to see Carlton lose

They're the team I'd follow if we ever went out of the competition due to family connections, but I love watching them lose.

macca
03-05-2024, 11:26 PM
54 vs 86 tackles in favour of collingwood.

Incredible Pies laid 32 more tackles! They make them stick .

EasternWest
03-05-2024, 11:27 PM

No you've got it wrong AP we should never have traded him and imagine how much better we'd be with him.

Eastdog
03-05-2024, 11:27 PM
Great game. My brother will be a happy Magpie tonight.

If the Saints can play a home game at the G then there is no reason why we can’t play a home game there against a big VIC club.

azabob
03-05-2024, 11:29 PM
I didn't even know Pendlebury was proficient at basketball.

Not just focusing on goals, however, more so just career output and impact on respective sides over their careers.

Honestly it is not a clear cut answer. Before Pendlebury kicked the goal what did you think?

Pendlebury has been a top liner up until this year for his entire career.

I doubt we can call it till Bont retires.

azabob
03-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Has Lipinski forward craft improved dramatically since getting to Collingwood?

angelopetraglia
03-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Swamp

Score involvements in the #AFLBluesPies game
1x: 6 players
2x: 7 players
3x: 10 players
4x: 6 players
5x: 9 players
6x: 4 players
7x:
8x: LACHIE SULLIVAN

macca
03-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Swamp

Score involvements in the #AFLBluesPies game
1x: 6 players
2x: 7 players
3x: 10 players
4x: 6 players
5x: 9 players
6x: 4 players
7x:
8x: LACHIE SULLIVAN

The pies pressure is im,ense. They seem to know where the ball falls especially from kick into the forward line.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:35 PM
Honestly it is not a clear cut answer. Before Pendlebury kicked the goal what did you think?

Pendlebury has been a top liner up until this year for his entire career.

I doubt we can call it till Bont retires.

Pendlebury's position in the game and as a Collingwood legend has always been something I've been curious about. You have Buckley and Peter Daicos as more modern legends, a lot of people put him in that company. From a competition perspective he's always been there but never been the absolute best amongst his peers, which is something you might argue is similar to Bont.

As modern legends we have Grant, West, Johnson and Hawkins, for Bont to compare to and I don't necessarily rate him better than maybe two or three of those depending on how I'm feeling.

I've also always said I'd rather wait until Bont finishes his career to assess it, while others are more quickly willing to judge him today.

Interesting conversation.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:38 PM
Has Lipinski forward craft improved dramatically since getting to Collingwood?

He was always smooth and able to finish. Unfortunately for him we played a congestion game in the forward half which is the antithesis of what he's experienced at Collingwood, so I think that's suited him.

With us he was pinned as an inside player, and we asked him to work on his speed so we could fit him into our half forward rolling up/ wing rotations.

Him moving to the Pies has been excellent for both him and their club, and while he's still close to their fringe he's awesome and clean depth who fits into the system they are playing.

angelopetraglia
03-05-2024, 11:43 PM
Can Bont still have an influence on a game of football when he is 36?

Gee whiz, I hope he ages like Pendles. What an incredible player he is and how consistent has he been over almost 400 games.

jeemak
03-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Can Bont still have an influence on a game of football when he is 36?

Gee whiz, I hope he ages like Pendles. What an incredible player he is and how consistent has he been over almost 400 games.

He's on the way to beasting up like Pendlebury has, body wise. He's a loping player and can learn to avoid the physical stuff over time, or spend time forward where he's more effective than Pendlebury is.

What I really want to see is Jacko spending time in the gym, slimming down and getting as close to as strong and Pendlebury now is. It's his only chance of surviving in the competition.

merantau
04-05-2024, 09:29 AM
I've seen Marty McGrath, Luke Vogels, Nigel Fiegert and Ed Sansbury destroy us - Fantasia is Leigh Matthews compared to that motley crew.

Wow, Sedat, that's some memory you have for spuds who transformed into orchids when they made their, sometimes single, appearance against us. Was Fiegert the bloke from Freo who booted 5 against us at Princes Park and then disappeared into a black hole shortly after?

Was Vogels that Sydney player who played a brilliant game to help sink us and was then never heard of again?

merantau
04-05-2024, 09:40 AM
"I didn't even know Pendlebury was proficient at basketball." (Jeemak)

I heard that rumour too, from the tuck shop lady at my grandson's primary school. Must have been about 10 years ago. Do you think it's true?

Sedat
04-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Was Fiegert the bloke from Freo who booted 5 against us at Princes Park and then disappeared into a black hole shortly after?
Yes (from memory it was only 3 goals but they were all critical). Was Port's first year in the comp and he ran riot late in the game after we got out to a 7 goal lead early. I don't think he kicked another goal before or after this game.

Was Vogels that Sydney player who played a brilliant game to help sink us and was then never heard of again?
And yes. I'm still convinced we drafted Ed Barlow in the mistaken belief that we thought he was Luke Vogels.

jeemak
04-05-2024, 10:09 AM
"I didn't even know Pendlebury was proficient at basketball." (Jeemak)

I heard that rumour too, from the tuck shop lady at my grandson's primary school. Must have been about 10 years ago. Do you think it's true?

Nobody ever mentions it, so I wouldn't know.

merantau
04-05-2024, 12:47 PM
Nobody ever mentions it, so I wouldn't know.

Thanks for the belly laugh. It did me well.

JanLorMill
04-05-2024, 12:54 PM
We have Keath and Gardner on our list and he is better than both.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 12:55 PM

Keath at his peak was miles ahead of Young

JanLorMill
04-05-2024, 12:59 PM
Keath at his peak was miles ahead of Young
5 years ago. Young will play for another 5.

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 12:59 PM
5 years ago. Young will play for another 5.

In the VFL.

The bulldog tragician
04-05-2024, 01:03 PM
I envy everything about Collingwood at the moment.

JanLorMill
04-05-2024, 01:04 PM
In the VFL.
You mean where Keath and Gardner are right now? What’s with the fascination having to prove an ex player of ours that was poorly used by us is no good? Young would be in our backline right now.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 01:15 PM

They never give up

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 01:31 PM
You mean where Keath and Gardner are right now? What’s with the fascination having to prove an ex player of ours that was poorly used by us is no good? Young would be in our backline right now.

Probably the same fascination others have with insisting they're good when they're not.

Young is a reasonable player, but he's flaky and weak and I don't miss him at all.

mjp
04-05-2024, 01:42 PM

I think you're probably right. Peak Keath (2021) was probs better than Young but Young is 'FINE' now.

Young is what he is. A hi-level BACKUP key tall back. If he's playing every week, that's probably not ideal. But if he is coming in as a backup then you know he is going to be able to hold the fort for a few weeks...

I really wish we could move on from him as supporters - we offered him a contract, he declined it, he's going OK at the Blues...good luck to him.

The Underdog
04-05-2024, 02:24 PM

Maynard’s hair? Elliot’s tatts?

Rocket Science
04-05-2024, 02:53 PM

I'm worried I've suddenly fallen madly in love with their coach.

chef
04-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Sydney Derby should be a good game.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Sydney Derby should be a good game.
Hopefully Sydney win

Flamethrower
04-05-2024, 04:41 PM
Callum Brown from the Giants facing a very long suspension.

Second to the contest, could have tackled but chose to bump with a raised elbow - elbow hit chest but shoulder collected head. Tom McCartin knocked senseless and subbed out of the game with concussion.

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 05:00 PM
Callum Brown from the Giants facing a very long suspension.

Second to the contest, could have tackled but chose to bump with a raised elbow - elbow hit chest but shoulder collected head. Tom McCartin knocked senseless and subbed out of the game with concussion.

If there's one family that doesn't need more head knocks....

bornadog
04-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Green is such a grub, can't help himself with a love tap as he walks past the Swans player. Umpire saw it and gave the free. Totally unnecessary - rub the prick out for 10 weeks and lets see if he does it again. Sick of this prick, and sick of the media in love with him and giving excuses.

Rant over :D

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 05:57 PM
Green is such a grub, can't help himself with a love tap as he walks past the Swans player. Umpire saw it and gave the free. Totally unnecessary - rub the prick out for 10 weeks and lets see if he does it again. Sick of this prick, and sick of the media in love with him and giving excuses.

Rant over :D

Rant on sister, rant on. There's always room for rants.

JanLorMill
04-05-2024, 06:26 PM
Probably the same fascination others have with insisting they're good when they're not.

Young is a reasonable player, but he's flaky and weak and I don't miss him at all.
I never made the argument that Young was good. Said he would playing 1st for us right now. Fact is he selected weekly in a side, that’s top 8.

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 06:32 PM
I never made the argument that Young was good. Said he would playing 1st for us right now. Fact is he selected weekly in a side, that’s top 8.

You didn't have to say it, you're commentary on him did it for you.

Which is fine, I don't have an issue with that being your take.

The bulldog tragician
04-05-2024, 06:49 PM
Maynard?s hair? Elliot?s tatts?

They seem genuinely united. I noticed all the little taps to guys in better position, the tackles that really stick, and of course the fact they believe they can win at all stages of the match. Their reaction when Sullivan got the goal?the jubilation on the bench, Daicos & Macrae jumping for joy that a journeyman got a goal.

Lippa has improved in ways that I wonder if he would have with us. They?ve managed to find him a role where he is thriving even with a midfield stacked with Daicoses, de Goey and a still highly effective Pendlebury.

Their system rarely breaks down even though it could be seen as taxing (one of our explanations for our own fluctuations in form), they extract the max from their veterans, fringe players buy in 100%. Their captain has dash, speaks beautifully and on GF Day he ran down the race beaming ear to ear with an ?Isn?t life and footy amazing? expression.

I am not mad on Jamie?s tatts or Maynard?s hairstyle but neither of them leave anything on the field and like everyone in this team they play with passion.

They are much much greater than the sum of their individual players, like we were in 2016.

Yep I am 100% jealous. I didn?t think they could win the flag again but I reckon they will give it an almighty shake and if they don?t get there it won?t be due to conditional effort.

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 06:50 PM
They seem genuinely united. I noticed all the little taps to guys in better position, the tackles that really stick, and of course the fact they believe they can win at all stages of the match. Their reaction when Sullivan got the goal?the jubilation on the bench, Daicos & Macrae jumping for joy that a journeyman got a goal.

Lippa has improved in ways that I wonder if he would have with us. They?ve managed to find him a role where he is thriving even with a midfield stacked with Daicoses, de Goey and a still highly effective Pendlebury.

Their system rarely breaks down even though it could be seen as taxing (one of our explanations for our own fluctuations in form), they extract the max from their veterans, fringe players buy in 100%. Their captain has dash, speaks beautifully and on GF Day he ran down the race beaming ear to ear with an ?Isn?t life and footy amazing? expression.

I am not mad on Jamie?s tatts or Maynard?s hairstyle but neither of them leave anything on the field and like everyone in this team they play with passion.

They are much much greater than the sum of their individual players, like we were in 2016.

Yep I am 100% jealous. I didn?t think they could win the flag again but I reckon they will give it an almighty shake and if they don?t get there it won?t be due to conditional effort.

Yep Collingwood are great to watch and play as a team. I'm a fan.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 08:52 PM
I cant believe Melbourne have the audacity to play a tall (Petty) in a position of need.
So left field.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 09:25 PM
I cant believe Melbourne have the audacity to play a tall (Petty) in a position of need.
So left field.

But is he a backman or forward

chef
04-05-2024, 09:30 PM

He can do both

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 09:35 PM
Yes.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 09:36 PM
Melbourne's defence is amazing.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 09:37 PM
He can do both

https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExdjJhYms0NDdibHNrZmc4am9kZTV6eWRzcTEzZXM4b TNpb21rdHJkcSZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfYnlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/Rh4vxHtcmVyHUyugXP/giphy.gif

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 09:46 PM

Ruck.

1eyedog
04-05-2024, 10:10 PM
Maynard?s hair? Elliot?s tatts?

No better or worse than Harmes' or Daniel's tatts and Cody's hair let's be honest.

1eyedog
04-05-2024, 10:13 PM

Lippa hasn't really improved, a bit of natural progression. He always was the type of player who looks better than he is in a very good team.

He's OK.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 10:29 PM
Ruck.
Get him over now

bornadog
04-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Pretty pathetic game. Just switched over and 11 goals total for two teams at 3/4 time

GVGjr
04-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Melbourne's defence is amazing.

And not a player near 200cm tall. How can this be?

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Pretty pathetic game. Just switched over and 11 goals total for two teams at 3/4 time
Great game, two great defences.

How good is Windsor? Bloody Melbourne they recruit so well.

EasternWest
04-05-2024, 10:59 PM
Bailey Fritsch is actually remarkably good. Far out.

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Bayley Fritsch. Peter Daicos eat your heart out.

chef
04-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Cracking game.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 11:03 PM
Cracking game.
Went up a notch this last quarter

josie
04-05-2024, 11:04 PM
Wish Cameron played a stinker against us instead of Dees.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 11:04 PM
Demons are my flag favs IF they can keep Petty fit.

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 11:05 PM
What an unbelievable last quarter and this season is shaping up to be a classic. Not a massive gap between the top half dozen teams.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 11:05 PM
Swans sitting on top now - I wouldn't have predicted that at the start of the season

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 11:07 PM
Tom Hawkins. Goalless four games in a row. I don?t think we have seen that for a while.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 11:08 PM
Tom Hawkins. Goalless four games in a row. I don?t think we have seen that for a while.
He looks heavy. Well heavier.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 11:11 PM
He looks heavy. Well heavier.
Are you stealing my lines :D

Cameron no goals as well

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 11:30 PM
Are you stealing my lines :D

Cameron no goals as well
Ha. I think he's done. Watch him kick 50 goals now.

bornadog
04-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Ha. I think he's done. Watch him kick 50 goals now.
Cooked

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 11:36 PM
Jake Waterman has turned into Fraser Gehrig

whythelongface
04-05-2024, 11:39 PM
Bailey Fritsch is actually remarkably good. Far out.

Been like that for years. One very good player.

angelopetraglia
04-05-2024, 11:52 PM
Waterman has a kick on goal 30m out and Cripps gives a free kick off the ball with stupidity is just dumb when you consider it ends up being a six point game.

Grantysghost
04-05-2024, 11:53 PM
Wish Cameron played a stinker against us instead of Dees.
He was way off wasn't he. Wonder if he was crook.

Grantysghost
05-05-2024, 12:01 AM
Bombers fifth.

The drought might finally end.

jeemak
05-05-2024, 12:20 AM
Bombers filth.

Fixed.

The bulldog tragician
05-05-2024, 12:26 AM
Bombers fifth.

Be consoled by the knowledge that the Bombres were fifth on the ladder as late as Round 17 last year. We can only hope for an implosion.

I would rather not recall that WE were fifth on the ladder in Round 19.

JanLorMill
05-05-2024, 09:33 AM
You didn't have to say it, you're commentary on him did it for you.

Which is fine, I don't have an issue with that being your take.
I replied on Young once after it said he wasn?t afl standard. My commentary on him says he obviously is.

Bulldog Joe
05-05-2024, 11:03 AM

He is a major contributor to the team effort.

What else do you need?

Bulldog Joe
05-05-2024, 11:05 AM

I thoroughly enjoyed. It is also about the contest not just goals.

Both teams missed some they should have kicked but it was a terrifically tense game.

bornadog
05-05-2024, 03:10 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed. It is also about the contest not just goals.

Both teams missed some they should have kicked but it was a terrifically tense game.

Last quarter was great, the rest was rubbish