F: Armstrong. C.Jones, McKinley
FOLL: Cox, Stenglein, Masten
I/C: Ebert, Kennedy, Rosa, Schofield
EMG: Fletcher, McNamara, Spangher
IN: Staker, Ebert, Kennedy, Schofield
OUT: Fletcher, Nicoski, Seaby, Spangher

ledge
24-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Good to see young emergencies, must say i am surprised to see Johnno there.

GVGjr
24-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Interesting that O'Keefe has been moved up to the interchange but West for Harbrow was always on the cards. I haven't been as impressed with Harbrow's form as some others.

Seaby's omission is a bit strange so I suppose Kennedy will be needed to do some ruck work.

Bulldog Revolution
24-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Interesting that O'Keefe has been moved up to the interchange but West for Harbrow was always on the cards. I haven't been as impressed with Harbrow's form as some others.

Seaby's omission is a bit strange so I suppose Kennedy will be needed to do some ruck work.

Harbrow is a fan favourite for his tackling, and he did kick 4 goals in his first two games, but doesn't look quite fit enough yet, and will benefit from a few four quarter games at Willy. Seems like if West or Johnno aren't up to it then it will be younger guys into the team - I think thats absolutely the right move we need to keep developing players.

The Eagles have swung the axe a bit dropping Fletcher, Seaby and Nicoski. I've always liked what I've seen of Nicoski. Jamie Graham isn't in the team to cover the ruck either, I've liked what i've seen of him previously as a key defender.

hujsh
24-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Happy enough with that change.

The Eagles seem to be liking musical chairs at the moment. 3-4 changes a week.

I also found it interesting that Tiller and O'Keefe are emergencies and not Street and Skipper

LostDoggy
24-04-2008, 07:18 PM
WOOOOHOOOOO, GOOOOOOOOO GUY.

Be so happy for him if he does make the team, but im not sure he will this week, great to see him named as an emergency tho.

ledge
24-04-2008, 08:07 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Tiller comes in for Johnno, bit taller, leads well , good hands and a good kick.

1eyedog
24-04-2008, 08:13 PM
Seaby's out, good, they lack a decent back up ruckman and they sure as hell aint gonna stretch us for height.

Mantis
24-04-2008, 08:56 PM
Fair enough.

I am a fan of Harbrow, but his fitness isn't up to scratch at this point. Hopefully he will run into some form over the coming weeks.

bornadog
24-04-2008, 11:47 PM
I wouldnt be surprised if Tiller comes in for Johnno, bit taller, leads well , good hands and a good kick.

me too

Go_Dogs
25-04-2008, 03:41 AM
It was the logical change. Harbrow hasn't built up as many credits this season as a few others and does look like he needs a few more weeks to get his body right.

Great list of emergencies too, hopefully all of these guys aren't too far off senior selection.