Saturday
Richmond vs Hawthorn
Adelaide vs Sydney

Sunday
North Melbourne vs Collingwood
GWS vs Port Adelaide

Bye
Gold Coast, Carlton, Geelong, Essendon, Melbourne and West Coast

That is an uninspiring round of games. Dusty's 300th aside, we might be the match of the round. Maybe behind GWS / Port.

ledge
13-06-2024, 09:34 PM
I’m interested to see how north go . A beaten up pies and Nth on the highs of knowing they can now win.

Eastdog
13-06-2024, 10:09 PM
https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/06/13/who-will-win-and-why-the-tips-and-predictions-for-afl-round-14-1/

WHO WILL WIN AND WHY? THE TIPS AND PREDICTIONS FOR AFL ROUND 14
BY SEN

Round 14 of the 2024 AFL season is upon us with some intriguing games ahead over the weekend.

After a long weekend of footy in Round 13, six teams take the week off in Round 14 as the bye rounds begin to make a big impact.

It's also the first round with no Thursday night football for the year as Brisbane v St Kilda clash at the Gabba on Friday to kick things off.

The round will no doubt centre around Saturday afternoon at the MCG, with Richmond taking on Hawthorn in Dustin Martin's 300th game.

With all of that in mind, see our tips and predictions for Round 14 below.

Brisbane v St Kilda
Friday - 7:40pm AEST – Gabba

Have the Brisbane Lions rediscovered their mojo?

They looked back to their best when beating the Western Bulldogs by 43 points last weekend.

Chris Fagan’s side now sits just six points outside the eight. Are they primed to go on a run?

The Lions face a St Kilda outfit that edged Gold Coast by three points in a dour contest to make it two triumphs on the trot.

Ross Lyon is expected to keep things tight defensively in order to give his Saints the best chance possible at pulling off an upset.

Marcus Windhager did a great job tagging Suns star Touk Miller last weekend. Will he be given the massive job on two-time Brownlow Medallist Lachie Neale, who is fresh off 38 touches?

It could go a long way to stopping the Lions, but it is no moral given the presence of Hugh McCluggage, Josh Dunkley and Dayne Zorko. Add to that the form of Eric Hipwood who produced arguably a career-best performance with 20 disposals, 13 marks and six goals last week.

The Lions have won their last four, and six of the last seven over the Saints who have averaged 63 points per game across that time. The Saints last beat the Lions at the Gabba back in 2015.

While it will not be an easy task, the Lions should have enough in their trick bag to overcome a plucky Saints outfit.

Tip: Brisbane by 20 points.

Andrew Slevison

Richmond v Hawthorn
Saturday - 4:35pm AEST – MCG

This clash will be a huge celebration of one of the greatest Tigers of all time – Dustin Martin - who plays game 300.

And it’s come at a good time for the Tigers who have rallied to find some form after a disastrous start to the season, battling well in losses to Essendon and Geelong before knocking off the Crows in Adelaide.

The only thing though, is that Hawthorn has quickly become one of the most in-form sides in the competition, winning five of their last six. Their only loss in that patch came by one point to Port Adelaide, a game they should have won on all measures.

It won’t be easy for this Richmond side to stop the Hawthorn train, particularly in the middle as the Hawks have begun to motor in that area since the return of Will Day.

If the Tigers are to win, it won’t have to be just on the back of a defensive performance, given Tom Lynch is set to return to bring some forward line firepower alongside Martin and Shai Bolton.

While there’s no doubt the Tigers will be up for it to honour their legendary teammate, it’s simply too hard to pick against a Hawthorn side that’s in form… particularly against a side that’s still 17th on the ladder.

Tip: Hawthorn by 19 points.

Lachlan Geleit

Adelaide v Sydney
Saturday - 7:30pm AEST – Adelaide Oval

Can Adelaide bounce back after one of the worst losses of their season?

It will be an immensely tough ask when facing off against the best side in the league.

The shorthanded Crows fell victim to a spirited Richmond outfit in Round 12, pushing any hope of a stunning rise into the finals race further away.

While the Swans also sit as a side that has face the sting of defeat at the hands of the Tigers, that is about where their similarities with Adelaide end.

Sydney has been head and shoulders above the competition this season, with their case as flag favourites growing even more after last week’s impressive comeback victory against the Cats.

With stars Izak Rankine and Taylor Walker eyeing a return for Adelaide, the Crows are in much better shape than they were last round, yet it doesn’t look like it will matter much against this Sydney juggernaut.

Every single one of the Swans’ wins this season have come by double digits, and considering they haven’t lost to the Crows since 2019, it’s almost impossible to tip against the Bloods on Saturday night.

Tip: Sydney by 22 points.

Jack Makeham

North Melbourne v Collingwood
Sunday - 1:00pm AEST – Marvel Stadium

Sunday afternoon footy will see the Kangaroos host the Magpies in a big chance for the latter to truly cement their spot in the top eight before the bye.

Craig McRae’s men are looking to edge themselves into the top four with a convincing win over a brave yet underperformed side in North Melbourne.

Despite the Roos recording a brilliant season-first victory over the Eagles to break their 11-game losing streak, the reigning premiers really should prove far too strong.

The midfield battle will be one to watch as the last two Rising Star winners Nick Daicos and Harry Sheezel go head-to-head.

Collingwood’s backline should prove far too strong for the less experienced North Melbourne forward line with Darcy Moore likely to play an important role on star Nick Larkey.

With the Pies winning four out of their last five against the Kangaroos, it’s looking likely that they will add to that tally on Sunday afternoon and maintain their position in the top eight.

North could huff and puff and hang around for a while, but the Magpies should have the quality and the system to overcome any challenge before kicking away late.

Tip: Collingwood by 54 points.

Tom Williams

GWS v Port Adelaide
Sunday - 4:00pm AEST – ENGIE Stadium

Two top eight quality sides battling it out in what may prove a very important eight-point swing.

The Giants came off the bye in Round 12 to take on an in-form Hawthorn, leading for a majority of the day before falling a goal short late in the contest.

That marks just one win from the Giants’ last five, clinching a big win away against the Cats but falling short in several winnable games.

The Giants’ ball movement may be a cause for concern, with Kingsley’s high pace, driving style of footy slightly faltering in the last few games.

GWS gave up the ball 71 times to the Hawks, conceding 54 points off of turnovers to a side averaging just over 40 a game.

The Giants also rank fifth in the league this year for scores off the back of opposition turnovers, which may benefit Port Adelaide significantly.

The Power give up the second least turnovers per game, with less than 60 turnovers in their last two matchups prior to the bye.

The bye round may prove significant for Port Adelaide, with the week off giving both Connor Rozee and Willie Rioli an extra week of recovery from their respective injuries.

Both stars enter the fixture as a test, and the result may depend on the availability of the two stars.

Port’s loss to the Blues before the bye did raise some eyebrows regarding the quality of the side, giving up eight goals in the final term to fall by 36 points.

A tough one to pick, but with the Giants at home and questions around Rozee’s fitness, we’re backing the big big sound.

Tip: GWS by 9 points.

Jaiden Sciberras

Eastdog
13-06-2024, 10:15 PM
I’m interested to see how north go . A beaten up pies and Nth on the highs of knowing they can now win.

I still expect the Pies will win but North were very good last week to get that close win away from home. Will certainly give them some confidence. They'll just be wanting to be competitive and give themselves the best chance.

jazzadogs
14-06-2024, 12:46 AM

They burned me last week...but surely the new Krueger led Pies forward line puts the Roos to the torch. Pies by 40.

1eyedog
14-06-2024, 08:53 PM
Saints getting crucified early you love to see it, cept it's Brisbane.

Grantysghost
14-06-2024, 09:14 PM
Lions looking very sharp.

Already kicked more goals than Ross' teams can muster after a qtr.

G-Mo77
14-06-2024, 09:14 PM
I can't wait to see these soft arseholes get rolled come finals time.

The Bulldogs Bite
14-06-2024, 09:25 PM
Brisbane games are always so boring.

G-Mo77
14-06-2024, 11:01 PM
These songs after Brisbane goals make me feel sick.

G-Mo77
14-06-2024, 11:13 PM
That last 50 a load of shit! Absolutely spoiled a decent finish. These ****ing umpires needed to be tarred and feathered.

EasternWest
14-06-2024, 11:15 PM
These songs after Brisbane goals make me feel sick.

Almost heaven, West Virginia...

Hotdog60
15-06-2024, 10:34 AM
Hipwood went back to being Hipwood again we made a spark but it soon went out. Just shows we need a lock down defender.

bornadog
15-06-2024, 05:43 PM
Dusty first goal

whythelongface
15-06-2024, 06:11 PM
Dusty first goal

Nice. Hard not to admire Dusty. Absolutely awesome player

ledge
15-06-2024, 06:28 PM
Interesting . Bont or dusty? Dusty has more accolades but I think Bont is a better all round footballer.
Either way they are both brilliant.

Grantysghost
15-06-2024, 06:38 PM
Interesting . Bont or dusty? Dusty has more accolades but I think Bont is a better all round footballer.
Not even a competition. Dusty is icing. Bont is chef, cake, icing.

Sedat
15-06-2024, 08:13 PM
Jack has been milking Dusty's 300th all week like it is his own milestone

westdog54
15-06-2024, 09:37 PM

Bont, but that doesn't mean that full flight Dusty isn't a terrifying prospect.

Bont is class and composure. Dusty is brute strength and explosiveness.

comrade
15-06-2024, 09:39 PM
Bont, but that doesn't mean that full flight Dusty isn't a terrifying prospect.

Bont is class and composure. Dusty is brute strength and explosiveness.

Bont is Federer, Dusty is Nadal.

Grantysghost
15-06-2024, 10:36 PM
Amartey has 8 to 3/4 time.

I thought we were the kings of duds getting bags against.

Testekill
15-06-2024, 10:47 PM
I must be misremembering things because I was certain that Amartey had a game where he kicked four against us but no, his best haul was 2.2 earlier this year.

ledge
16-06-2024, 09:35 AM
10 kicks in total for 9.1 no handballs that’s just unbelievable. I’ve never seen figures like that from any AFL game .

Dogs 24/7
16-06-2024, 09:37 AM
I must be misremembering things because I was certain that Amartey had a game where he kicked four against us but no, his best haul was 2.2 earlier this year.

It's quite a performance, if it's a contract year for him he's now got some leverage.

westdog54
16-06-2024, 10:43 AM
10 kicks in total for 9.1 no handballs that’s just unbelievable. I’ve never seen figures like that from any AFL game .

And then Horse benched him before he could have a crack at a 10th. Man has no sense of humour.

mighty_west
16-06-2024, 10:51 AM
And then Horse benched him before he could have a crack at a 10th. Man has no sense of humour.

His excuse was that they wanted to make sure he was rested up for the next game, like all of a sudden he became Wayne Carey and we must bubble wrap him up, biggest load of codswallop, no sense of theatre what so ever.

Testekill
16-06-2024, 11:02 AM

Are they just camping him in the forward 50 because they know he'll beat his man athletically or because they don't trust him further up the ground?

ledge
16-06-2024, 11:54 AM
Are they just camping him in the forward 50 because they know he'll beat his man athletically or because they don't trust him further up the ground?

Probably because it’s his best position and proved, he is high up in the goal kicking this year.

Mofra
16-06-2024, 12:23 PM
Amartey was on donuts at quarter time. Amazing turnaround.

Sedat
16-06-2024, 02:31 PM
North have kicked 8 on the bounce in the 1st qtr against the filth. Their pressure is off the scale and their clearance game is completely smacking them.

Happy Days
16-06-2024, 02:32 PM
North back?

Grantysghost
16-06-2024, 02:32 PM
Pies will still win by 5 goals.

Sedat
16-06-2024, 02:33 PM
Corr is such a crap senior footballer. Giving up a goal in the last 2 seconds when he should have killed it through the points

Happy Days
16-06-2024, 02:34 PM
Corr is such a crap senior footballer. Giving up a goal in the last 2 seconds when he should have killed it through the points

Could see that coming as soon as you realised who had it.

Mofra
16-06-2024, 02:34 PM
He made a smart decision taking north's desperate deal for him. Would be in the VFL at just about every other club

merantau
16-06-2024, 03:12 PM
Pies rattled. North 7 goals up. Make it 8. Zurharr just took a big mark in the square and goaled.

bornadog
16-06-2024, 03:21 PM
Some accurate kicking 14.2 to 6.2

mighty_west
16-06-2024, 03:22 PM
It's as though the Pies and North have swapped jumpers, you'd think they would put more attention into Wardlaw as he's cutting them up.

azabob
16-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Bobby Hill has taken one of the purest marks I have seen.

He first glides, the rides, then takes the mark clean as a whistle.

Happy Days
16-06-2024, 03:43 PM
Does anyone else remember Oskar Baker getting done on a free for shepherding a ball through for a goal against Port last year? I think about it every time I see someone do it now - would you believe I haven’t seen another free paid since either.

ledge
16-06-2024, 03:46 PM
Does anyone else remember Oskar Baker getting done on a free for shepherding a ball through for a goal against Port last year? I think about it every time I see someone do it now - would you believe I haven’t seen another free paid since either.

I always thought you could shepherd as long as it’s only 10 mtr from the ball.

jazzadogs
16-06-2024, 03:48 PM
They burned me last week...but surely the new Krueger led Pies forward line puts the Roos to the torch. Pies by 40.

If I do this for another fifteen weeks they might win the flag.

bornadog
16-06-2024, 03:49 PM
Wow, Daicos the sooky, fake hit in the head and goals. Can't stand the little shit

Mofra
16-06-2024, 03:55 PM
This is glorious

GVGjr
16-06-2024, 03:56 PM
Hot Dogs and Cold Pies :)

HOSE B ROMERO
16-06-2024, 04:06 PM
C'mon Roos. 20 scoring shots to 19. Surely the pies are going to come back hard in the last quarter. Massive last quarter coming up for north.

comrade
16-06-2024, 04:07 PM
North will lose this*

*trying to use my kiss of death magic

Testekill
16-06-2024, 04:31 PM
Magpies have gotten a golden run with the umpires but Norf were 51 points up at one point.

Grantysghost
16-06-2024, 04:35 PM
Long let the Norf rabble continue

azabob
16-06-2024, 04:42 PM

Not that he has to try hard but Clarkson surely tanked the last quarter?

Phillips subbed at three quarter time after keeping Daicos somewhat quiet.

chef
16-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Lol norf.

Grantysghost
16-06-2024, 04:48 PM
Not that he has to try hard but Clarkson surely tanked the last quarter?

Phillips subbed at three quarter time after keeping Daicos somewhat quiet.
Crikey 9 goals down that reminds me of that yuk St.Kilda game moons ago.

Mofra
16-06-2024, 04:49 PM
2 blatant HTBs and a non-50 call in the last 90 seconds. North absolutely robbed

Sedat
16-06-2024, 04:49 PM
On what planet is it ever good to see the filth win, let alone come from 9 goals down and give them impetus to go back-to-back?

Also, fark Daicos and his cheap frees. Had to put up with Selwood for 15 years and now this prick is going to get a dream run for the next 12

merantau
16-06-2024, 04:53 PM
North really blew it in the last few minutes. Fisher's kick out. Omfg! And then he misses very narrowly with a snap in the last 5 seconds. What a nightmare for him and North.
Add to that Zurharr's sloppy hand ball when he should have kicked over the top to a team mate who was free with plenty of space in front of him.

angelopetraglia
16-06-2024, 04:53 PM
I hate Collingwood. I hate Collingwood. I hate them even more when Nick Daicos gets a free ride from the umpires every single week. I get it. He is a good guy. It doesn't mean he is immune to HTB and get's cheap free kicks and 50m for fun.

Happy Days
16-06-2024, 04:54 PM
You guys remember a couple of weeks ago when Garcia nailed Daicos HTB at about the same spot where he got nailed HTB in the 4th quarter today?

Yeah me neither.

Sedat
16-06-2024, 04:55 PM
North will lose this*

*trying to use my kiss of death magic
You tried, and for that I am very appreciative

bornadog
2 blatant HTBs and a non-50 call in the last 90 seconds. North absolutely robbed

yes agreed

Grantysghost
On what planet is it ever good to see the filth win, let alone come from 9 goals down and give them impetus to go back-to-back?

Also, fark Daicos and his cheap frees. Had to put up with Selwood for 15 years and now this prick is going to get a dream run for the next 12

Ha, yep fair.

Daicos was holding the ball late.

merantau

Yep, they got an armchair ride from the men in puce. Daicos? You CANNOT TOUCH HIM!!

bornadog
16-06-2024, 04:56 PM
You guys remember a couple of weeks ago when Garcia nailed Daicos HTB at about the same spot where he got nailed HTB in the 4th quarter today?

Yeah me neither.
umpires love him

HOSE B ROMERO
16-06-2024, 04:57 PM
A pies loss would have helped our cause. Not a surprise in the end considering the different stages of development between the 2 teams. Hopefully the roos can learn from this and knock off some of our rivals in the run to the finals.

Sedat
16-06-2024, 04:57 PM
Yep, and it's the same pack of inbreds that still haven't shut up about Wayne Harmes 45 years ago and Rocca's miss in 2002. They are the absolute worst of the worst, those pricks.

Testekill
16-06-2024, 04:58 PM
World class Norfing there

HOSE B ROMERO
16-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Yep, they got an armchair ride from the men in puce. Daicos? You CANNOT TOUCH HIM!!

Echoes of 'Digger' from the Coodabeens..

bulldogsthru&thru
16-06-2024, 05:03 PM
I only saw the last 2 minutes but how was that not a 50 to North? Umpiring is beyond deplorable at this point.

The Pie Man
16-06-2024, 05:42 PM

That was a stonewall 50.

A non call like that has to rule you out of ever officiating at the level ever again. Horrendous

Oh, and Norf…why are you like this?

Uninformed
16-06-2024, 06:18 PM
Have to be on our toes after the bye against North. They might be starting to come good.

macca
16-06-2024, 06:58 PM
Daicos will be the one selected by the umpires to protect , so next year my money is on him to win the brownlow barring injury and suspensions.

Grantysghost
16-06-2024, 07:38 PM
Daicos will be the one selected by the umpires to protect , so next year my money is on him to win the brownlow barring injury and suspensions.
Reckon this year

ledge
16-06-2024, 08:12 PM
Port are soft , no urgency no hardness.
Surely our mate Cornes can’t keep defending Ken.

angelopetraglia
17-06-2024, 12:14 PM
Nick Daicos got six free kicks yesterday.

bornadog
17-06-2024, 12:27 PM
Nick Daicos got six free kicks yesterday.

Kane has called it out and said there are different rules for Nick.

details: “UMPIRED DIFFERENTLY”: CORNES SAYS NON-DECISION IN PIES’ EPIC WIN IS EVIDENCE OF “SUPERSTAR TAX” FOR DAICOS (https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/06/16/umpired-differently-cornes-says-non-decision-in-pies-epic-win-is-evidence-of/)

angelopetraglia
17-06-2024, 05:18 PM

details: “UMPIRED DIFFERENTLY”: CORNES SAYS NON-DECISION IN PIES’ EPIC WIN IS EVIDENCE OF “SUPERSTAR TAX” FOR DAICOS (https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/06/16/umpired-differently-cornes-says-non-decision-in-pies-epic-win-is-evidence-of/)

I agree with Kane. Don?t judge me.

bornadog
17-06-2024, 05:36 PM
I agree with Kane. Don?t judge me.

on this one, so do I :o

EasternWest
17-06-2024, 06:06 PM

details: ?UMPIRED DIFFERENTLY?: CORNES SAYS NON-DECISION IN PIES? EPIC WIN IS EVIDENCE OF ?SUPERSTAR TAX? FOR DAICOS (https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/06/16/umpired-differently-cornes-says-non-decision-in-pies-epic-win-is-evidence-of/)

But wait, isn't Kane an idiot? Or is that just when he says things we don't agree with?

bornadog
17-06-2024, 06:09 PM
But wait, isn't Kane an idiot? Or is that just when he says things we don't agree with?

He is just saying what we are all saying

EasternWest
17-06-2024, 06:11 PM

Easy with the "we" there bucko

Grantysghost
17-06-2024, 06:12 PM
Easy with the "we" there bucko

It's like Kane somehow discovers a prevailing sentiment from the weekend and rides that wave until it breaks.

mjp
17-06-2024, 06:13 PM
When we played the Pies, I think Daicos (Nick version) was caught HTB twice. I believe he should have been HTD 4x. The 2x he was penalised, he was tackled by Bont.

There is a superstar tax in every sport. Lachie Bramble copped one of the more egregious HTB (against) decisions of all time a couple of weeks back...if the umpires don't know/respect who you are, you will be penalised. If you're Scott Pendlebury - or Marcus Bontempelli (or Nick Daicos!!) - you get a longer leash.

Has the Daicos stuff gone too far? Probs. But to be fair, he's around the ball so often and gets his way out of trouble so often, the umpires are probably just assuming he will do it again. Is it right? Nope. But we benefit from it as well - most teams do in fact - with a player or two, whereas the rank and file players in all teams get pulled up quick smart...

bornadog
17-06-2024, 06:17 PM
When we played the Pies, I think Daicos (Nick version) was caught HTB twice. I believe he should have been HTD 4x. The 2x he was penalised, he was tackled by Bont.

There is a superstar tax in every sport. Lachie Bramble copped one of the more egregious HTB (against) decisions of all time a couple of weeks back...if the umpires don't know/respect who you are, you will be penalised. If you're Scott Pendlebury - or Marcus Bontempelli (or Nick Daicos!!) - you get a longer leash.

Has the Daicos stuff gone too far? Probs. But to be fair, he's around the ball so often and gets his way out of trouble so often, the umpires are probably just assuming he will do it again. Is it right? Nope. But we benefit from it as well - most teams do in fact - with a player or two, whereas the rank and file players in all teams get pulled up quick smart...

Here is the ladder

2024 AFL League Total Frees For Leaders

Rank
Player
Team
Games
Frees For for Last Game
Total

Matt Rowell (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-gold-coast-suns--matt-rowell)
Suns (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-gold-coast-suns)
1 v St Kilda, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11077)

Max Gawn (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-melbourne-demons--max-gawn)
Demons (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-melbourne-demons)
1 v Collingwood, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11080)

Tristan Xerri (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-kangaroos--tristan-xerri)
Kangaroos (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-kangaroos)
3 v Collingwood, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11085)

Dylan Moore (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-hawthorn-hawks--dylan-moore)
Hawks (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-hawthorn-hawks)
1 v Richmond, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11083)

Brodie Grundy (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-sydney-swans--brodie-grundy)
Swans (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-sydney-swans)
1 v Adelaide, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Harley Reid (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-west-coast-eagles--harley-reid)
Eagles (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-west-coast-eagles)
2 v St Kilda, Round 12 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11069)

Rowan Marshall (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-st-kilda-saints--rowan-marshall)
Saints (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-st-kilda-saints)
1 v Brisbane, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

Patrick Cripps (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-carlton-blues--patrick-cripps)
Blues (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-carlton-blues)
1 v Essendon, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11079)

Isaac Heeney (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-sydney-swans--isaac-heeney)
3 v Adelaide, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Jake Soligo (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-adelaide-crows--jake-soligo)
Crows (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-adelaide-crows)
1 v Sydney, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Oscar McInerney (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-brisbane-lions--oscar-mcinerney)
Lions (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-brisbane-lions)
3 v St Kilda, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

Jason Horne-Francis (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-port-adelaide-power--jason-horne-francis)
Power (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-port-adelaide-power)
3 v GWS, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11086)

Nick Daicos (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-collingwood-magpies--nick-daicos)
Magpies (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-collingwood-magpies)
6 v North Melbourne, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11085)

Todd Goldstein (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-essendon-bombers--todd-goldstein)
Bombers (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/th-essendon-bombers)
5 v Carlton, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11079)

Jarrod Berry (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-brisbane-lions--jarrod-berry)
1 v St Kilda, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

Marcus sits at 116th or just 11 frees

Hotdog60
17-06-2024, 06:23 PM
I would have thought the Bont gets ping more time than not against the other so called stars.
I may be looking though different glasses though. :)

mighty_west
17-06-2024, 06:25 PM

We didn't like it when he constantly attacked Bevo mainly because Ken is untouchable to him, but then, he is his mate, it's not right, but you know. But what Kane was saying about Bevo was exactly what many Bulldogs supporters were saying for a while now and should be sacked, lost the players, many will walk out etc etc, yet because Kane is not one of ours we don't like it.

I don't necessarily like Kane but i don't hate him either, he has a job as a shock jock commentator with strong opinions and he's doing it with flying colours, because everyone talks about him and his views.

mighty_west
17-06-2024, 06:29 PM
Here is the ladder

Rank
Player
Team
Games
Frees For for Last Game
Total

Matt Rowell (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-gold-coast-suns--matt-rowell)
1 v St Kilda, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11077)

1 v Collingwood, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11080)

3 v Collingwood, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11085)

Dylan Moore (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-hawthorn-hawks--dylan-moore)
1 v Richmond, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11083)

Brodie Grundy (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-sydney-swans--brodie-grundy)
1 v Adelaide, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Harley Reid (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-west-coast-eagles--harley-reid)
2 v St Kilda, Round 12 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11069)

Rowan Marshall (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-st-kilda-saints--rowan-marshall)
1 v Brisbane, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

Patrick Cripps (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-carlton-blues--patrick-cripps)
1 v Essendon, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11079)

Isaac Heeney (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-sydney-swans--isaac-heeney)
3 v Adelaide, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Jake Soligo (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-adelaide-crows--jake-soligo)
1 v Sydney, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11084)

Oscar McInerney (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-brisbane-lions--oscar-mcinerney)
3 v St Kilda, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

Jason Horne-Francis (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-port-adelaide-power--jason-horne-francis)
3 v GWS, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11086)

Nick Daicos (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-collingwood-magpies--nick-daicos)
6 v North Melbourne, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11085)

Todd Goldstein (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-essendon-bombers--todd-goldstein)
5 v Carlton, Round 13 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11079)

Jarrod Berry (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/pp-brisbane-lions--jarrod-berry)
1 v St Kilda, Round 14 (https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=11081)

I'm actually happy that Rowell is numero uno, because he's so hard at it, in and under like a bull seeing ball and trying his guts out to get ball and would be drawing free kicks, one of my favourite non Dogs players.

jazzadogs
17-06-2024, 06:54 PM
Here is the ladder

Rank
Player
Team
Games
Frees For for Last Game
Total

What a surprise ol flopsy mouth agape Gawn is high on the list. No wonder he's so incredulous when the umpires forget it's their favourite funny hipster Max and don't give him a free!

azabob
17-06-2024, 07:42 PM
Was Collingwoods win really that good?

I am genuinely puzzled why the media is going ga ga over this comeback against a team has won something like 3 wins out of 30 and Clarkson actively worked against his players to engineer a loss.

Clarkson is tanking again for priority picks.

Grantysghost
17-06-2024, 08:03 PM

I am genuinely puzzled why the media is going ga ga over this comeback against a team has won something like 3 wins out of 30 and Clarkson actively worked against his players to engineer a loss.

You can definitely mount a case for it being a pretty shizen performance to concede 80 odd points in a half against that mob.

I think it's just the size of the comeback that has some in raptures, it is a fair effort.

Overall though I kind of think it was a poor performance by the pies.

Happy Days
18-06-2024, 01:20 AM

Haven’t you heard that they have so many guys out injured? Like Jordan De Goey and the world’s oldest man that I can only assume they keep letting play as a joke?