HB: Jared Brennan, Joel Macdonald, Troy Selwood
C: Anthony Corrie, Simon Black, Tim Notting
HF: Michael Rischitelli, Jonathan Brown, Justin Sherman
F: Rhan Hooper, Mitch Clark, Travis Johnstone
Foll: Jamie Charman, Luke Power, Jed Adcock
Int: Matthew Leuenberger, Ashley McGrath, Cheynee Stiller, Jason Roe
Emergencies: Albert Proud, James Polkinghorne, Robert Copeland

In: Josh Drummond, Ashley McGrath, Cheynee Stiller, Jason Roe
Out: James Hawksley (omit), Robert Copeland (omit), Daniel Bradshaw (hamstring), Scott Harding (knee)

bornadog
12-06-2008, 06:46 PM
As expected

The Pie Man
12-06-2008, 06:48 PM
As expected

yep - few changes for Brisvegas.

LostDoggy
12-06-2008, 06:54 PM
Happy to see Ward keep his spot in the team.

LostDoggy
12-06-2008, 07:06 PM
No Bradshaw!
Ward will get 1 or 2 more week at the least.

Scorlibo
12-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Drummond, McGrath, Roe and Stiller are pretty big ins.

Good to see Callan getting another game.

Big Will
12-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I'd be surprised if Drummond played, my guess would be Copeland to come in late for him.

craigsahibee
12-06-2008, 07:45 PM
Tiller is extremely unlucky. I hope he doesn't lose any confidence over being dropped. I know someone had to make way for Murph and whoever that happened to be was going to be unlucky. I hope he brains them at Willy this weekend.

LostDoggy
12-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Tiller is extremely unlucky. I hope he doesn't lose any confidence over being dropped. I know someone had to make way for Murph and whoever that happened to be was going to be unlucky. I hope he brains them at Willy this weekend.
Agreed, hopefully he realises that it is not because he is in bad form, but because there was always going to be a very unlucky player this week. Though it is great that at the moment we have so many players in gra form that nearly everone has to be at their best week in week out if they want to be able to maintain their spot in the side.

hujsh
12-06-2008, 08:53 PM
I wonder whether Roe will be of much use for them against us?

Mantis
12-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I wonder whether Roe will be of much use for them against us?

Why wouldn't he be?

1eyedog
12-06-2008, 11:03 PM

These blokes know the drill, Rocket would have had a word to him, Tiller knows he is a cusp player atm, he'll be happy to go back to Willi with the knowledge that he is right on the edge of senior selection. They are all professional enough in that they understand that being dropped is not due to a lack of form, hence it doesn't impact on confidence. It's all for the glory of the team.

hujsh
13-06-2008, 04:54 PM
Why wouldn't he be?

Just having that second tall defender usually isn't that useful unless he's loose against our forwardline.

But maybe he's more agile than i give him credit for

lion in the midst
13-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I'd be surprised if Drummond played, my guess would be Copeland to come in late for him.

I'm pretty certain he'll play. He came out and said he was ok to play last week but given his history of soft tissue injuries this year they decided to give him an extra weeks rest.

Mantis
13-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Just having that second tall defender usually isn't that useful unless he's loose against our forwardline.

But maybe he's more agile than i give him credit for

He is, plays more of a flanker's role rather than KP.

Will pick up someone like Welsh or Hahn.