PDA

View Full Version : Lyon calls DFA a d*ckhead

Drunken Bum
14-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Anyone else hear it?

in the 2nd Q Addison ran just inside 50 had a ping at the goals, forget the actual quote but mentioned that Murphy was 30m int the clear and calld Addison a d*ckhead for having a shot. I thought i was hearing things and/or maybe had a cpl too many but BT pipes up with yes folks you did hear correctly

The Coon Dog
14-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Once he took the option to shoot for goal, he had to kick it. He missed & Brisbane goaled from the resultant kick in.

Methinks Rocket may have said worse at the time, tho it's unprofessional for Lyon to say that on radio.

hujsh
14-06-2008, 08:10 PM
I heard him criticize him but didn't notice him swear. Just a slip of the tounge i guess

G-Mo77
14-06-2008, 08:20 PM
I can't stand Gary Lyon I avoid listening to his calls if possible, complete clown of a man who thinks he is some football oricle as well as a comedian. I'd like to say a few more things about him but I don't want to get a PM from CoonDog.

As for Brashaw and BT :rolleyes:

The Coon Dog
14-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I can't stand Gary Lyon I avoid listening to his calls if possible, complete clown of a man who thinks he is some football oricle as well as a comedian. I'd like to say a few more things about him but I don't want to get a PM from CoonDog.

I can't stand Gaddy Lyon at all!!!

He hates us with a passion & it must gall him to acknowledge anything positive towards us.

I listened to 3LO whilst at the game & gee as far as special comments go, Mark Maclure is good.

LostDoggy
14-06-2008, 11:44 PM
The mere thought of Gary Lyon makes me want to vomit.
Of course he said something critical about one of our players- it's physically impossible for him to say something nice.

1eyedog
15-06-2008, 12:19 AM

Gary who?

Twodogs
15-06-2008, 04:24 AM
DFA probably thinks Gaddy is a dickhead.

The rest of us do.

alwaysadog
15-06-2008, 10:27 AM
DFA probably thinks Gaddy is a dickhead.

The rest of us do.

He could play very good football, but can't understand how he's managed to keep employed since. But then the low intelligence pre-condition for many football related jobs keeps a host of hacks employed. He usually ignores us, I wish he'd go back to telling us how good his old club is travelling.

LostDoggy
15-06-2008, 01:12 PM
Anyone else hear it?

in the 2nd Q Addison ran just inside 50 had a ping at the goals, forget the actual quote but mentioned that Murphy was 30m int the clear and calld Addison a d*ckhead for having a shot. I thought i was hearing things and/or maybe had a cpl too many but BT pipes up with yes folks you did hear correctly

I'm pretty sure he referred to Addison as big head.

Big Will
16-06-2008, 02:40 PM
The entire Triple M commentary team are shocking. I cannot listen to a game on Triple M purely because they do not commentate. All they do is pump up each other's tyres, say two or three words repetitively in a "blokey way" (dukes???) and talk about their own teams (Kangaroos, Collingwood and Melbourne) even if they're not playing that day. It's just not football.

Topdog
16-06-2008, 03:07 PM
You forget talking about their own "man"

Big Will
16-06-2008, 07:14 PM
You forget talking about their own "man"

How could I forget about that :rolleyes:

"My man" is just about the worst they have come up with :(