PDA

View Full Version : Good luck to you all!

Dry Rot
12-09-2008, 05:13 PM
To those who are going tonight, good luck!

Hope we can finally show something and **** the Swans, then you'll all be happy and I won't throw the remote at my TV.

Have a great time!

1eyedog
12-09-2008, 05:16 PM
Thanks DR, hope so, just gearing up now with some pre-game drinks, didn't think I'd be nervous but I am again.

The Underdog
12-09-2008, 05:32 PM

Hope we can finally show something and **** the Swans, then you'll all be happy and I won't throw the remote at my TV.

Have a great time!

At least living in Sydney you don't have to worry about running into any Swans supporters who'll give you lip should we fail :D.
We'll enter the G with hope in our hearts, beer in our bellies and our expectations around our ankles. At least I think they're expectations. They might be pants.
May the best Dogs win.

DOG GOD
12-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Yeah i hope evryone that heads off to the game can bring home the bacon...i'll be sitting in my lounge here in Tassie cheering the boys on, and hoping the supporters arent yelling at eachother ;)

ENJOY!!!!

Go_Dogs
12-09-2008, 05:33 PM

Have a great time!

Ditto from me too. Hopefully better than what I sat through in Melbourne last week.

I'll be watching from my dad's house tonight.

Topdog
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
Cheers guys. Will enjoy it as long as we show some heart and give 100%.

Twodogs
12-09-2008, 06:00 PM
At least living in Sydney you don't have to worry about running into any Swans supporters who'll give you lip should we fail :D.
We'll enter the G with hope in our hearts, beer in our bellies and our expectations around our ankles. At least I think they're expectations. They might be pants.
May the best Dogs win.

You should meet the librarian in DR's local library.

Dry Rot
12-09-2008, 06:15 PM
You should meet the librarian in DR's local library.

Yes, if we lose I'm surrounded by the pricks. It will be a long, ugly summer.

Go get 'em Dogs!!!!

LostDoggy
12-09-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks DR. Just having a beer at work before I head off. Can't say I'm all that excited really. Hopefully as I walk across to the MCG from Richmond Station I'll "get in the mood".

Go Dogs!

GVGjr
13-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks DR. Just having a beer at work before I head off. Can't say I'm all that excited really. Hopefully as I walk across to the MCG from Richmond Station I'll "get in the mood".

Go Dogs!

Well I hope it did ;) Dogged 1st half but like we have done two other times to the Swans this year we burnt them in 1 quarter.

Twodogs
13-09-2008, 11:10 AM
Yes, if we lose I'm surrounded by the pricks. It will be a long, ugly summer.

Go get 'em Dogs!!!!

Mate I hope the fact that you're offline means that your at the Glebe public library giving her a decent old spray!

Dry Rot
19-09-2008, 01:42 PM
This worked last time, so I've bumped it. :D

For those going, have a great time and give those smug Cats fans heaps.

Hopefully it will be a replay of '99, with us playing the Carlton role.

GO DOGS!

Dry Rot
19-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Mate I hope the fact that you're offline means that your at the Glebe public library giving her a decent old spray!

She's moved on, but I'm really enjoying running into my neighbours....

bulldogtragic
19-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks DR.

5 degress, heavy rain, windy conditions (and not undercover). God we better win...

Topdog
19-09-2008, 01:58 PM
This worked last time, so I've bumped it. :D

For those going, have a great time and give those smug Cats fans heaps.

Hopefully it will be a replay of '99, with us playing the Carlton role.

GO DOGS!

Good luck all. Wish I could be there.