PDA

View Full Version : Chin up fellas!

wb_age
15-09-2008, 10:48 AM
This is the way I see it, irrespective of form etc.

All year supporters and posters have suggested we're within a chance to win the premiership this season, and rightfully so with the season we've had.

However, now that we're facing the cats in the prelim there are some supporters who seem to have dropped their heads and no longer believe we can win because of this.

Well wake up guys, if we were to be on the other side of the draw and did happen to make it through to the granny, this is the team we would most likely have to beat to go all the way. So the only difference is that we're playing them now rather than later and if this is our season, we shall serve it up to them!

We're not without a chance so let's hope our boys give it their all and do themselves proud!

I'll be there, level 1 Friday night, now who's with me?

bornadog
15-09-2008, 01:24 PM
This is the way I see it, irrespective of form etc.

All year supporters and posters have suggested we're within a chance to win the premiership this season, and rightfully so with the season we've had.

However, now that we're facing the cats in the prelim there are some supporters who seem to have dropped their heads and no longer believe we can win because of this.

Well wake up guys, if we were to be on the other side of the draw and did happen to make it through to the granny, this is the team we would most likely have to beat to go all the way. So the only difference is that we're playing them now rather than later and if this is our season, we shall serve it up to them!

We're not without a chance so let's hope our boys give it their all and do themselves proud!

I'll be there, level 1 Friday night, now who's with me?

I am ever the optimist, so I am with you. If the Warriors can beat The Storm, there is no reason we can't beat the Cats on the day.

ledge
15-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Its proffessional football all sides should be able to beat anyone on a day, Last Friday night with our running going again definitely put my hope meter up another few cogs!

LostDoggy
15-09-2008, 03:30 PM
We can win this, we can have a fairytale premiership this year. It is unlikley and will be very hard but nothing is impossible. Forget the last couple of months that is in the past, all that matters is what we do know.