PDA

View Full Version : Only a few hours to go until the biggest upset of the year

Mofra
19-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Yup, 4 hours and 35 minutes until the "new" Bulldogs are unleashed on an unsuspecting, complacent Geelong team brimming with an expectation of victory.

These are exactly the sort of games we can steal. Nobody gives us a chance, we are saying publically that near enough isn't good enough, the round 16 game offers the Cats a false sense of security, and the football world will be watching.

If it bleeds, we can kill it. More importantly if it moves, we can tackle it.

Somehow snagged some of the best seats in the house (will be scaring some corporate types) and my best mate is a Geelong fan, so can't wait.

One of our finest hours is nigh.

Go_Dogs
19-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I'm struggling to get as excited as you seem...I can imagine the atmosphere over in Melbourne though, wish I was over there walking through the parklands to the MCG tonight.

For some strange reason I have Agent Smith from the Matrix in my head saying, "It's inevitable".

strebla
19-09-2008, 04:27 PM
Yup, 4 hours and 35 minutes until the "new" Bulldogs are unleashed on an unsuspecting, complacent Geelong team brimming with an expectation of victory.

These are exactly the sort of games we can steal. Nobody gives us a chance, we are saying publically that near enough isn't good enough, the round 16 game offers the Cats a false sense of security, and the football world will be watching.

Somehow snagged some of the best seats in the house (will be scaring some corporate types) and my best mate is a Geelong fan, so can't wait.

Good get on the seats i still have no tickets my mind says run and hide my heart says stand and fight

Let everyone write us off we have 54 years of blood sweat and tears to fight for
GO DOGGIES

Go_Dogs
19-09-2008, 04:29 PM
G#16,

Is it a live telecast into Adelaide?

Certainly is.

Bumper Bulldogs
19-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Does it really matter what others think, tomorrow while I'm enjoying the coffee with the morning paper trying to explain how the best team of the year let the game slip away.

well it's easy, we just wonted it badly and we are one of the top teams around as last week showed.

pump, pump, pump boys

Bumper Bulldogs
19-09-2008, 07:59 PM

Funny how I feel this one will go our way - don't know why but have a rock solid feeling!!!

I am so pumped - I could kick it for them from here, Well maybe not the wife just came in.

she just doesn't get it. The only reason I'm home is that she is:(

I'm sick of non-believers