PDA

View Full Version : Specials at Bulldogs Central

The Coon Dog
28-09-2008, 08:30 PM
Anyone wandered down to the Whitten Oval over the last few days & got themselves a bargain at Bulldogs Central?

Picked up some pre worn match & training jumpers for TCP yesterday.

Also picked up 5 jumpers for Fossie32.

Bargain @ $20 for sure.

Saw Desipura & Twodogs there too so it was good to catch up with them.

LostDoggy
28-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah i got Dales top a few weeks back, also got some shorts as well, they have numbers on as well, although im not really sure there the players.

Still very cheap tho $20 jumpers $10 shorts, i wasn't going to leave them in the shop.

The Bulldogs Bite
28-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Great deals at the moment.

Picked up a pair of shorts for $10 after getting our tickets v Geelong.

LostDoggy
29-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Used doggies players jumpers..

Smellllly

No Thanks haha

G-Mo77
29-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Can anyone help me out here. I asked my brother to head down there and he can't do it. If someone on here could go pick me up a couple of jumpers I would really appreciate it!

bornadog
29-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Can anyone help me out here. I asked my brother to head down there and he can't do it. If someone on here could go pick me up a couple of jumpers I would really appreciate it!

What excatly are you looking for?

There is a possibility I may be in Bendigo this weekend, so could bring it up. I will confirm in a few days. PM me then and I can see if I can help.

G-Mo77
29-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks but I just ordered some over the phone. I'm not sure what I am getting I just asked for 2 different jumpers. I'll wait and see what I get, it will be like a lucky dip. :)

Desipura
29-09-2008, 02:59 PM
I just when in again at 1.00pm today 29/9 and there were a number of white training jumpers with the bulldog logo on them with numbers on the back. These type of jumpers were not there on Saturday.
There was numbers 1 - 30 there. I was tempted to get Griffs training jumper. Apparently they found a heap of jumpers in a locker.
There were also the predominantly blue jumpers. My mate picked up Minson & Stacks jumper

LostDoggy
29-09-2008, 06:39 PM
My mate picked up Minson & Stacks jumper

Well boo for that, i was in there at 1.30ish, got a few more jumpers but they didnt have any of Wills there.

I now have a Mitchy, Griff, Johnno white jumper and a Dale Morris blue jumper, and picked up a Tommy Williams Matthey Boyd white jumper and a (well im guessing) Monty top.

May just have to keep going in there to find a Will top.

LostDoggy
29-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Was there at Central at 11:30 this morning when there was only the long sleeved blue or red jumpers (except for the medium size short sleeved red jumper - which I bought for my daughter). She is very happy, and so was I - until I read about the white jumpers found shortly after I left.

The super large Minson jumper would have been perfect for my delicate frame.

Jealous, envious - no!

P---ed off - you bet I am.

Good luck to those who were lucky enough to benefit from the late clear out.

Happy Days
30-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Hopefully I can swoop in on a Farren jumper...knowing our luck it could become a collectors item when he becomes a superstar with the Dockers.

G-Mo77
01-10-2008, 01:44 AM
Just got mine tonight, picked it up from work before I knocked off. I got a short sleeve Blue training jumper with #26 and a long sleeve red training jumper with #42.

Pretty happy with those, both will come in handy for training.