PDA

View Full Version : International Rules - Match 2 Tonight..

LostDoggy
31-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Who's going?

I am :D

Heading out in my doggies jumper, im sure there will be plenty of footy jumpers around.

Hopefully its a good game like last Friday..a late comeback was almost the fairytale comeback.

GVGjr
31-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Who's going?

I am :D

Heading out in my doggies jumper, im sure there will be plenty of footy jumpers around.

Hopefully its a good game like last Friday..a late comeback was almost the fairytale comeback.

Have a good night. A couple of the friends that I was going with have pulled out at the last minute so I won't bother either.

Rocket Science
01-11-2008, 12:51 AM
Yawn.

And that's coming from someone who habitually suffers terribly from acute footy withdrawal.

Don't understand why people will get behind this mutant sideshow while suspending the usual knee-jerk reservations thrown up about why the state of origin concept is dead and should remain so.

LostDoggy
01-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I was there, wasnt the same as a few years ago, but i still enjoyed it.

Im glad it was a pretty good series, cause ill be in Ireland next year to see the series.

Good there wasnt any serious injuries either.

LostDoggy
01-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Yeah last night was pretty cool...

Hard to say it filled the void of no footy..

The Irish controlled the ball more like a soccer match though..(not a soccer fan)

And the crowd acted like it was a cricket match with aussie aussie aussie chants and the mexican wave..hadn't been before..prob wont go out of my way to go again though