PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all on WOOF

The Coon Dog
17-12-2008, 02:23 AM
Just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone on WOOF a very merry Christmas. Hope it's a safe one for you & your families.

Thank you for making WOOF the enjoyment it has been in 2008.

http://i529.photobucket.com/albums/dd340/TheCoonDog/Other%20stuff/Untitled-1.jpg?t=1230293820

Max469
17-12-2008, 06:42 AM
Same to you TCD and all Woofers.

Merry Christmas and a safe New Year to everyone.

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 09:29 AM
To all on Woof, Merry Christmas and a GREAT New Year highlighted by the last day in September

The Underdog
17-12-2008, 09:58 AM
Only 8 Ben Cousins headlines until Christmas...

Sockeye Salmon
17-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Wishing you all a happy and safe Christmas and New Year.

Please don't die, we need the members.

craigsahibee
17-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Only 8 Ben Cousins headlines until Christmas...

You are obviously over the saga as much as I am.

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year.

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 11:15 AM

Haha Ss. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Discovering WOOF has been a real delight this year for me, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the fraternity of such intelligent, passionate and fun people who share a love for the Red White and Blue.

And to you personally, SS, you've been a real asset to this forum. Always funny, terribly opinionated, entertaining, bloody-minded, insightful. I'm telling you, we could do worse than sit in for the AFL media in this town.

Cheers, and God bless you all!

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Just want to take this opportunity to wish everyone on WOOF a very merry Christmas. Hope it's a safe one for you & your families.

Thank you for making WOOF the enjoyment it has been in 2008.

Thank you TCD for your leadership and calm voice on this forum.

The administrators do a magnificent job and make this place a pleasure to visit, and it is a real privilege to have those like yourself who are close enough to the club for some real insight into the inner workings of the kennel.

Have a great Christmas.

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 11:31 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

cinder
17-12-2008, 11:57 AM
Merry Christmas to all the members.

We have some exciting news, we'll be introducing a new little woofer to the family next year, end of May.

First thing I did was look at the fixture to see what games I'll be missing due to giving birth! ROFL

Twodogs
17-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Merry christmas everybody and let's officially call 2009 the year of the long awaited 2nd premiership.

Twodogs
17-12-2008, 12:21 PM

We have some exciting news, we'll be introducing a new little woofer to the family next year, end of May.

First thing I did was look at the fixture to see what games I'll be missing due to giving birth! ROFL

Do what I did and time the births so they fall in the bye weekend.

Sockeye Salmon
17-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Haha Ss. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Discovering WOOF has been a real delight this year for me, and I've thoroughly enjoyed the fraternity of such intelligent, passionate and fun people who share a love for the Red White and Blue.

And to you personally, SS, you've been a real asset to this forum. Always funny, terribly opinionated, entertaining, bloody-minded, insightful. I'm telling you, we could do worse than sit in for the AFL media in this town.

Cheers, and God bless you all!

The way I hate the media? That would be like joining Richmond.

And a big thank you to the Mods for keeping this site together and keeping it free of nuff-nuffs.

And an even bigger thank you for Barry for providing his interviews and giving us a direct line to Rocket!

BRING ON 2009!

'ARNA 'SCRAY!!!!!

soupman
17-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. Thanks for contributing to create a forum which is generally free of useless posts and where threads stay on track (Well most of the time they do).

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 12:55 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you have a great time with all your family etc. I'll be having a 30+ hour Christmas day, as my family's leaving for the US for 2 weeks on Christmas Day :)

Desipura
17-12-2008, 01:31 PM

Interesting comments, I'll try my best not to.
Seasons Greetings to you all

bornadog
17-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Wishing everyone a Merry Christamas and a safe and happy New year. I have enjoyed reading all the posts, so keep up the good work everyone and lets make 2009 a big year for all Doggies supporters.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa198/mmsalih/Christmas20Stocking20thumb.jpg

Max469
17-12-2008, 06:17 PM

Congratulations, exciting news for you and the family.

All the best

Happy Days
17-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :).

Look forward to hearing from you after the silly season, as I am being dragged up to Queensland, which isn't too bad, except that I will miss the boxing day test :(

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 07:34 PM
Yeah Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Stay safe. Get blind.

Scorlibo
17-12-2008, 07:40 PM
Ho ho ho Merrry Christmas WOOFers!
'Everyone be sure to ask Santa for a premiership! ;)

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Merry Christmas & Have a good new year..

Drink heaps, Eat heaps, Sleep heaps..

And stay safe.

DOG GOD
17-12-2008, 08:19 PM
MERRY KISSmas everyone. Stay safe and stay cool. We ALL wanna see what 2009 brings for the doggies. :)

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 11:27 PM
I wrote a christmas carol for you all

On the 12th day of christmas Rodney Eade gave to me:

12 Crossie handballs
11 cordy tapouts
10 aka Handstands
9 Boydie tackles
8 ,000 new members
7 rushed behinds
6 draftees a-firing
5 A-d-a-m C-o-o-n-e-y-s
4 quarters won (every game)
3 finals victories
2 Johno grins
And a premiership in 2009:)

Merry Christmas everyone.

LostDoggy
18-12-2008, 12:26 AM
Merry Christmas everyone on WOOF. It's been great to share the two season with you (Footy season and Pre Season). I have really enjoyed some of the discussions and the inside gos' from those of you in the know - and look forward to more of the same next year.:)

LostDoggy
18-12-2008, 12:36 AM
Nicely put Wynd Me Up.

Big thanks to Barry (Aka TCD) for introducing me to WOOF. I have enjoyed the perusing through the various threads on forums as well as the Player Interview Series (Thanks again TCD). I look forward to more in 2009.

Hope all WOOFERS have a very merry and safe xmas and the same for the new year. :)

ps: I remember after Darcy's second knee reco all I wanted for xmas was an injury free Darcy to return to the field and lead us to a premiership.

This year all I want for xmas is Tommy gun to string a few together, although not to get too far ahead of myself, one at a time as they say. Touching Wood.

"A walk of a thousand miles begins with a single step".

Scraggers
18-12-2008, 04:15 AM
To all 'Woofers' ...

Wishing you and your families a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and prosperous New Year

http://bp2.blogger.com/_2mroAa2tWpo/R0Y1pCEOyRI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/3ZP_pyXRj1Q/s400/santa-splat-on-airplane.jpg

LostDoggy
18-12-2008, 11:06 AM
here's hoping we all get what we want for christmas....around nine months late!! Strebla play nice with your brothers this Christmas....Crownies for breakfast for everyone!!

Gangsta Deluxe
18-12-2008, 12:41 PM
This is my first post here.

It looks like a great place for some dedicated supporters!

A merry Christmas to you all. Hopefully we will all get our present in September next year.

Twodogs
18-12-2008, 12:42 PM
This is my first post here.

It looks like a great place for some dedicated supporters!

A merry Christmas to you all. Hopefully we will all get our present in September next year.

Welcome aboard GD.

KT31
18-12-2008, 01:18 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AT WOOF!!!
Great work to those you have a hand in running woof.

dadsgirl16
18-12-2008, 02:00 PM
love your work wynd me up!Thank you all for the hours of entertaining reading!
Wishing you all a very merry Chrissy and fantastic 2009
GO DOGGIES!!!!

strebla
18-12-2008, 03:26 PM
here's hoping we all get what we want for christmas....around nine months late!! Strebla play nice with your brothers this Christmas....Crownies for breakfast for everyone!!

Well Western Monkey the votes are in and I am told Crownies are for BOGANS so I shall have Coronas for brekky this year. I know you won't mind there is only one bogan in the family and as that bogan I will cop it on the chin

LostDoggy
18-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Well Western Monkey the votes are in and I am told Crownies are for BOGANS so I shall have Coronas for brekky this year. I know you won't mind there is only one bogan in the family and as that bogan I will cop it on the chin

I'll bring the limes.....only bogans use lemon!! :D

Twodogs
18-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Get a room you two.

Templeton31
18-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Goddamit TCD - I started the Merry Christmas posts last year - I was gonna go the double this year. Ya mongrel! :D

Ah well Merry Christmas WOOFers and congrats to Cinders on the forthcoming addition. My wish is that this time next year we are all discussing what Dogs premiership memorabillia we picked up and seeing how long we can keep the premiership celebrations going! Go Dogs!

strebla
19-12-2008, 11:47 AM
A very merry christmas and a safe and EXITING new year to all woofer out there. I can't recall being so exited about an upcomming year maybe after 40 years santa will deliver next year.

Douggie Hawkins
19-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Merry Christmas to all on this great site ..

I look forward to the hour after Christmas dinner when i can sneak away from stacking the bloody dishwasher to slowly make my way down the (Peter ) street, which is downhill, to the local park to drill drop punts to my twin 9 year old boys who be wearing their doggie jumpers ...Note-We live in the leafy Eastern Suburbs , show seeing a bulldog jumper on Dec 25 th is most UNUSUAL...If you see us , toot the horn .

Thanks TCD for your help in 08 , and Pigdog and others with the Rookie Fund Raising night ..(One extra Dale Morris , is better than none ..)