PDA

View Full Version : Ben Cousins today linked to munderworld Hitman

bulldogtragic
17-12-2008, 01:52 PM
The HUN today reports Cousins has been caught on phone taps this year with an accused standing trial for an underworld murder carried out allegdly by Benji Ven. An accused that has a long drug trafficking history.

Didn't take long for fresh revelations to hit the media. Obviously Ben thought he'd e coming to Melbourne and wanted to make sure he had friends...

Collingwood, Saints, Lions (and hell everyone other than Richmond) is sighing a huge relief right now.

G-Mo77
17-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Who cares, they wanted the circus and now they are going to get it. He and the rest of the club will be under the microscope from now on and I really hope they finish up with something a little more stinky than egg on their faces.

LostDoggy
17-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Who isnt he linked to?

DOG GOD
17-12-2008, 08:21 PM
Who isnt he linked to?

Borgy..as long as he stays UNlinked to anyone at the dogs, i dont care. In my opinion, he couldnt have gone to a better team.

Mofra
17-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Collingwood, Saints, Lions (and hell everyone other than Richmond) is sighing a huge relief right now.
How long until they check Didak's phone records...

LostDoggy
18-12-2008, 09:56 AM
I like how he just brushed it off by saying others in the football industry have connections with this individuals. No one thinks that is a crime.
However I would have thought someone trying to straighten up their life would not still have connections with alleged killer of a drug dealer.
He is hardly out of that 'game', he is still right in the thick of it.
As usual the AFL will deny and hide all til it hits them in the face.

Sockeye Salmon
18-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Q1/ Seeing Cousins has avoided three seperate drug tests over the last year, why wasn't he charged with same? To avoid a drug test carries the same penalty as failing one, just like drink-driving.

Q2/ Does anyone else out there think that if he fails a drug test the AFL will cover it up like they did with Franklin?

Desipura
19-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Q1/ Seeing Cousins has avoided three seperate drug tests over the last year, why wasn't he charged with same? To avoid a drug test carries the same penalty as failing one, just like drink-driving.

Q2/ Does anyone else out there think that if he fails a drug test the AFL will cover it up like they did with Franklin?

Q1 Agree. Now that his hair has grown, you would think they would have tested him before he got picked up.

Q2 Three strike policy applies to all including his teammate

Bulldog4life
19-12-2008, 02:13 PM
I like how he just brushed it off by saying others in the football industry have connections with this individuals. No one thinks that is a crime.
However I would have thought someone trying to straighten up their life would not still have connections with alleged killer of a drug dealer.
He is hardly out of that 'game', he is still right in the thick of it.
As usual the AFL will deny and hide all til it hits them in the face.

Agree with you 100% Ernie. Below is a link to a story written by Jim Wilson which emphasises the point to a tee.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24821403-19742,00.html

LostDoggy
19-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Agree with you 100% Ernie. Below is a link to a story written by Jim Wilson which emphasises the point to a tee.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,24821403-19742,00.html

The thing is its hardly fresh advice.

LostDoggy
19-12-2008, 06:12 PM
****ing Herald Sun though. Seriously. They were on the FRONT of the bandwagon screaming and essentially guilting the footy world into taking Ben back using the 'everyone deserves a second chance' bullshit, and now that he's back, they've immediately turned 180 degrees and charged to the front of hounding him and exposing everything he's doing wrong and undercovering all his dirty secrets.

It's almost as if they were hoping a club would pick Ben up so that they would have something to write about over the next 12 months as they hound him back out of the game.

Shameless, shameless shitheads. And I mean $.