PDA

View Full Version : Bulldogs Caller Tone

The Coon Dog
03-01-2009, 10:27 AM
Happened to fluke across this yesterday & thought it may interest one or two other tragics out there.

When you access the service people who ring you on your mobile phone will hear the Western Bulldogs theme song.

Here is the link: http://ctones.telstra.com/web/preview/menu.do?a=search&mcode=280&page=2

It costs $3.50 to download & $1.95 per month. Initially I was hesitant, then thought $24 for a year really isn't too much. You just click the 'buy' tab & get a choice of texting a code or receiving a text with a code you then key into your PC.

After you have purchased it, you receive a confirmation & need to then change from the standard crappy freebie to the Western Bulldogs.

I'm with Telstra, so I'm not too sure how it affects those with other providers.

westdog54
05-01-2009, 03:01 PM
It involves giving money to Telstra?

Thanks, but I'll pass.

Scraggers
06-01-2009, 12:38 AM
How tragic am I ... I have had this caller tone for well over a year ... truly very sad !!

LostDoggy
07-01-2009, 06:22 PM
CD - I did it this weekend but the call tune is the wrong one - help:eek:

The Coon Dog
16-02-2009, 12:35 PM
CD - I did it this weekend but the call tune is the wrong one - help:eek:

Anyone else have this?

Scraggers
16-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Anyone else have this?

Mine works perfectly well ... to add to the tragedy that is my life, when I'm bored I ring myself to listen to the Bulldogs theme song ... truly very sad :o

Bulldog4life
16-02-2009, 01:07 PM
A while ago I surfed the net and discovered a freebie ring tone to download of the Western Bulldogs theme song.

Sorry but I can't remember where I got it from. But it's out there!:)

The Coon Dog
16-02-2009, 01:25 PM
A while ago I surfed the net and discovered a freebie ring tone to download of the Western Bulldogs theme song.

This isn't a ring tone B4L, it's what people hear when they ring you; no brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, just good old Sons of the west....

Bulldog4life
16-02-2009, 03:05 PM
This isn't a ring tone B4L, it's what people hear when they ring you; no brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, brrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr, just good old Sons of the west....

Ok. I understand now.

ledge
16-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Hows it go Baz? brrrrr,brrrrr,brrrr, sounds like your living in London at the minute.

Sockeye Salmon
16-02-2009, 05:06 PM

It confused the buggery out of me.

LostDoggy
16-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Basically its not a ringtone...when someone calls you instead of your standard dialtone its the bulldogs theme untill you pickup..and when you know a Collingwood fan is calling you, let it ring longer than needed :)

LostDoggy
16-02-2009, 07:30 PM
Yep got it and love it:)